4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1663397659301.png

Oooooooooh! The sweetest thing! Oooooooooh! The sweetest thing!
Love personified in this game: longing, twisting, turning, heartwrenching, dumbfounding love!

1663397751420.png

When I saw her, my legs melted, my prizzy was dripping waterfalls all across the spread.
I just had to taste her. My hunger would eat me alive otherwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1663397879707.png

Oh, sensible mothers of daughters, the wait is unbearable.
I need to see him! I need to feel him! I need him now!
Even just only in a dream!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update post from the developer:

Chasing Sunsets Chapter 6: Beta Build in Progress

At Stone Fox Studios, we like our autumns hot.

It's been a while since I've made an update, and for that I deeply apologize. I've had a number of real life issues creep up that have impacted my level of engagement. One advantage of a partnership is that this also means it has NOT affected the development timeline.

Over the next four days, I will be compiling a beta build for Chapter 6. While art is not entirely complete yet -- There are some animations and still art pending -- this follows our usual pattern of creating the playable chapter while we wait for the last of the art to backfill.

That said, art has taken a bit longer than expected due to a number of scene compositions that had to be heavily kitbashed from existing assets and some render times that ran longer than we would have liked due to lighting, but nothing too egregious.

Next week, we should have a pretty good idea of how the chapter has come together and what, if anything, we need to augment, refine, or leave on the cutting room floor.

Next week I will be focusing on:

• Achievement integration
  • Sound and music refinement and tweaking
  • Dialogue refinement
  • Branch integrity testing
  • Fit and finish miscellaneous items
As always, we deeply appreciate your patience as we ply our craft, and hope you find the finished product worth the wait. Be sure to DM me if you would prefer not to be included in the credits crawl at the end of the chapter. We do our best to make sure that subscriber names are not easily linked to you: For example "Alex Campbell" would be listed in the credits as "Alex C."

I'll provide another update as we close in on our release date.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm really hoping that it's just the lighting screwing with my eyes, but it looks to me like her right forearm has been fractured, or she's got an elbow dislocation going on. My eyes won't stop noticing it, so it's hard to give that body its due observance.

• Haha
Reactions: kotinch

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm really hoping that it's just the lighting screwing with my eyes, but it looks to me like her right forearm has been fractured, or she's got an elbow dislocation going on. My eyes won't stop noticing it, so it's hard to give that body its due observance.
WHAT?! Don't your forearms bend at 90 degrees? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Now as you say it...

I think he talk about this here, after being point to this spot it looks wierd for me...

1663438237097.png

Reactions: Ilhares

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jay has a mean hook. She has been fightinhg girls off MC since her childhood.

Now as you say it...

I think he talk about this here, after being point to this spot it looks wierd for me...

View attachment 2049186
Oh, sure, all the time, especially when, uh.. properly appreciating Jaye, for instance.. but not AT THAT POINT ON THE ARM. Yowch!
HAve you never watched popeye or the personiffication rob williams?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Colorcast555

Feb 26, 2022
the plot is good, there was no sense of "this could have been removed and nothing would have changed". A little intrigue holds up. The dialogue is interesting to read. The game gives emotion, not just shagging.
The characters are not dumb, with their emotions and characters. The characters behave in their own way, but not once was there a reaction of "what the fuck are you doing" - all their actions lend themselves to logic.
Maximum enjoyment came from the expressions of the characters' faces, they are really lifelike. The game deserves to be read, maybe more than once. I'm so in awe of the way the MC was made. Not a skinny kid with a 30cm bolt. That alone is something to thank the author for. Definitely 10/10

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

We're in crunch time now!

While I was hoping to release at the end of September, we are still plugging away at the art, with roughly 200 images to pose/render and 3 animations still cooking in the background.

That may sound like a lot, but it's not. It does mean that while we won't be out quite as early as we hoped, we've still got a couple of weeks of development time ahead of us. I'm frustrated that I will lose 5 days in New York (which is what I was trying to avoid,) but I will try to make up for lost time on the road.

Since we are slipping past the end of September, if your financial situation won't allow you to continue supporting us in October, reach out to us after release and we'll try to make it right.

The longer dev cycle also means this will be our largest chapter content-wise to date, clocking in at around 1600+ total renders with additional script to match. The animations so far are looking by far the best as the DAZ to Blender import process becomes better understood.

I should also point out that the Lisa animations from Chapter 5 have been remastered and are vastly improved.

We are experimenting with micro-consequences more and more, and you can expect to see that starting to materialize in Chapter 6. What this means is that how a scene plays out may have more content, more varied content, or unfold in a different order depending on prior decisions while not necessarily having a big effect on your ending.

Expect another 14 or so achievements, and spicy content on all paths.

We're feeling the pressure (but mostly the excitement) build as we move into the final stretch in what we hope is the chapter many of you have been waiting for!

My next announcement should be to announce availability when we're ready in October. Thanks once again for sticking with us.

We couldn't do this without all of you
!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes