4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
By looking at his post, I don't think he knew she dies at the end of the episode (he might have skipped through that part) judging by how he noted "in progress" with her, but he saw a good looking model and he was like "Shit, I hope we can fuck her." :Kappa:
that was my "in progress" part
see the level of decomposition and ask yourself if you wanna bang it or no :HideThePain:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Time for me to shine in this thread :HideThePain:

Vixeven's Hot List
Chasing Sunsets (SFS)
High-TierMid-TierLow-Tier
View attachment 2073426
Tara (Smokeshow,
personality, girlfriend):love:
View attachment 2073547
Linda (Awesome body, hot boobies,
same level as Erica);)
View attachment 2073519
Jaye (Redhead, petite,
awesome frend) :p
View attachment 2073483
Lisa (Hot, bossy, hella body ratio,
nice ass):cool:
View attachment 2073569
Mallory (flirty, sexy, eager) :devilish:
View attachment 2073583
Fiona (sassy, softly,
nice abs, perfect
tiddies):cautious:
View attachment 2073551
Erica (Hot ass, nice boobies,
eager):)
View attachment 2073645
Serena (? - In progress) :coffee:
* All characters developed in this list pose no discriminatory whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive criticism is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes until next chapter/final release.
** Will update some of description accordingly after release of ch6 (Soon).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jaye in low-tier? Someone is trying to incite a riot! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Where's Tanaka ? :unsure:

At least Erica is in the good spot.
The dude doesn't even add Sophie, Bianca and Tanaka to the list. The list is shit. :BootyTime:
No love for (Zulu) Amanda? :cry:
I will add them eventually in the list, the reason for in-progress part or not mentioned is that I don't have enough judgement or confidence reasons to make a decision based on relationship constraint peer-view (can be also too early).

But damn guys, I'm trying so hard to not be so biased towards to each own preference hence not to misleading the title in order to not backfire on something differently, if you tend to agree or disagree something to your taste then it's fine by me but don't be surprised make it so controversial. But I can tell you that while this isn't the final yet, after each chapter or at least to some extent release, the hotlist would be eventual updated as the way I would see fit if there are changes to taste.

Peace out,

that was my "in progress" part
see the level of decomposition and ask yourself if you wanna bang it or no :HideThePain:
God' dammit Nyrek.. :LUL:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but Jaye is the least interesting female in the game for me too, especially since Lisa exists. I think it's because red hair color and black eyebrows are a bad match for me and makes it seem like she's dyeing her hair. On top of that her eyes are an unnatural darker green color, increasing the uncanny valley effect.

On the other hand Lisa has at nearly identical facial structure to Jaye, but her hair and eye colors are way more natural, making her preferable for me by a wide margin. In fact, I started playing the game based on Lisa's picture without knowing who the character was. Before getting to her scenes, I thought that Jaye would change her hair color in the future.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but Jaye is the least interesting female in the game for me too, especially since Lisa exists. I think it's because red hair color and black eyebrows are a bad match for me and makes it seem like she's dyeing her hair. On top of that her eyes are an unnatural darker green color, increasing the uncanny valley effect.

On the other hand Lisa has at nearly identical facial structure to Jaye, but her hair and eye colors are way more natural, making her preferable for me by a wide margin. In fact, I started playing the game based on Lisa's picture without knowing who the character was. Before getting to her scenes, I thought that Jaye would change her hair color in the future.
I think I have just the character for you - Jaye's evil twin :Kappa:

1664570382133.png

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes