4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I'm just in total shock over here,As a lover of redheads I'm personally offended...
Hey hey, I know look that's why no discriminatory in first place but please listen, don't be so discouraged by it and again didn't meant to offend someone in lightly takeaway.. :cry:
fun fact: I actually do like redheads)

Everyone here who prefers Jaye, I love Jaye as well but stick to what your hearth tells you and I'm not going to imply change your mind. No need to reason with me about Jaye over the list since already is in the hot list. Who knows, maybe some day I will reassess along the way, time will tell ;)

Don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but Jaye is the least interesting female in the game for me too, especially since Lisa exists. I think it's because red hair color and black eyebrows are a bad match for me and makes it seem like she's dyeing her hair. On top of that her eyes are an unnatural darker green color, increasing the uncanny valley effect.

On the other hand Lisa has at nearly identical facial structure to Jaye, but her hair and eye colors are way more natural, making her preferable for me by a wide margin. In fact, I started playing the game based on Lisa's picture without knowing who the character was. Before getting to her scenes, I thought that Jaye would change her hair color in the future.
Thanks for input! Interesting take, I appreciate your sentiment on this to what I would maybe perhaps feel similar to same way. Meanwhile I'm glad my nemesis Lostanddamned lighten up something to your imagine.. I kinda like this version :LUL:
well, cybernetic anyway. Not bad at all)
Cheers,

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for input! Interesting take, I appreciate your sentiment on this to what I would maybe perhaps feel similar to same way. Meanwhile I'm glad my nemesis Lostanddamned lighten up something to your imagine.. I kinda like this version :LUL:
well, cybernetic anyway. Not bad at all)
Cheers,
Who died and made you my nemesis? :unsure:

Everyone who has visited this thread in the last year knows that felicemastronzo is my greatest enemy. Tell him LizaS. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Everyone who has visited this thread in the last year knows that felicemastronzo is my greatest enemy. Tell him LizaS. :Kappa:
As felicemastronzo #2, I concur. Felice, the bad guy, has been controlling everyone to grow his Tara cult. Luckily, me and my homie, LD, have been able to escape his hive mind. We have been sharing the redheaded goddess' gospel ever since. :Kappa:

Also, who's that? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

As felicemastronzo #2, I concur. Felice, the bad guy, has been controlling everyone to grow his Tara cult. Luckily, me and my homie, LD, have been able to escape his hive mind. We have been sharing the redheaded goddess' gospel ever since. :Kappa:

Also, who's that? :Kappa:
greatest enemy? you are a side effect of my medicines at best:confused:

like exhaustion and dry mouth

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Kidnap plot??

Time to let loose the "Throatpunch™" master and Chef Tanaka and let the carnage begin! ;) :sneaky:
That Agent 47 wannabe certainly will try something. The Prizer boss has already been depicted as an unrealistically evil person, kinda like a Bond villain, so it's either going to be a kidnap or assassination plot. They already killed the judge's wife for no fucking reason, so I wouldn't be suprised if they go after Jaye or Mallory (though judging by the preview they seem to be going after Mallory, which is the smarter thing to do if that bald shitstain doesn't want to get punched in the fucking throat). :Kappa:

Reactions: noctarima

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
"They already killed the judge's wife for no fucking reason"
Wasn't she the origin of the leak a clue? If I remember it right MC's side (George and Lisa) figured part of their plan based on their connection to the judge they had the judge in their pocket. That tidbit of info was known because something the judge's wife did, I believe.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes