4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm all for another game with Tara as one of the main LI but the story must be just right.
The thought that she's just settling since her crush got settled will always be there, and the pairing must be just right to crush them.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
^Exactly this, at this point it should be recognised as some kind of a torture, that we, poor Tara fans, are enduring... But tbh if this torutes comes with more renders like this I think I'm gonna willingly sign up for more suffering...

And obviously thx LizaS for providing as always ;)
:disappointed:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Any news on release?
Probably somewhere at the end of october is what i think. It could be earlier but testing and fixes also take some time
edit they try to keep a schedule of 90 / 120 days and since 90 days already has passed

with a target release schedule of one chapter every 90-120 days.

Last edited:

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
That Agent 47 wannabe certainly will try something. The Prizer boss has already been depicted as an unrealistically evil person, kinda like a Bond villain, so it's either going to be a kidnap or assassination plot. They already killed the judge's wife for no fucking reason, so I wouldn't be suprised if they go after Jaye or Mallory (though judging by the preview they seem to be going after Mallory, which is the smarter thing to do if that bald shitstain doesn't want to get punched in the fucking throat). :Kappa:

Idk why but when i was reading the [ASSASSINATION] part it made me think about AL where we have to choose between Melissa/Megan to save.. Stoya & Kentyrrr wouldnt do that to us..

..right?..

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Idk why but when i was reading the [ASSASSINATION] part it made me think about AL where we have to choose between Melissa/Megan to save.. Stoya & Kentyrrr wouldnt do that to us..

..right?..
Hopefully they do their own thing, but I wouldnt mind something similar. Good endings happen in almost every game. We need devs who take risks with their stories.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

..right?..
Hopefully they do their own thing, but I wouldnt mind something similar. Good endings happen in almost every game. We need devs who take risks with their stories.
Argh, AL flashbacks ...

:sick:

Let's hope the best and expect the worst.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I played on Android.

But every time I started a game always this error, and also can't make some choices, always error occurs.
If I cant make any decisions with Jaye & Mallory, how will even I play..??

I tried 2 Android version.
i) given in first page "Android"
ii) mod ported by "DA"

Both ports are same. I got errors.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I played on Android.

But every time I started a game always this error, and also can't make some choices, always error occurs.

I tried 2 Android version.
i) given in first page "Android"
ii) mod ported by "DA"

Both ports are same. I got errors.
Reach out to the dude who has ported the game to android. Stone Fox Studios provides only - the working - PC and Mac versions. All other things are 3th party with no ties to the orginal devs.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

..right?..
wouldn't make much of a difference for me
not many waifus stand a chance against jaye, especially not mallory

now jaye vs tarebear, ooofff, that situation would require saving the game, leaving the apartment, buying a pack of smokes, sitting by the river, smoking, looking into nothing for hours and making one of the hardest decisions of your life.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes