4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Idk why but when i was reading the [ASSASSINATION] part it made me think about AL where we have to choose between Melissa/Megan to save.. Stoya & Kentyrrr wouldnt do that to us..

..right?..
They probably wouldn't do a carbon copy of the AL ending as that would be cheap, but both went on the record that AL was one of the games that inspired them to create CS, which is a worry.

But I swear if they do it Kentyrr and Stoya will feel what a B52 bomber landing on their house feels like. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
wouldn't make much of a difference for me
not many waifus stand a chance against jaye, especially not mallory

now jaye vs tarebear, ooofff, that situation would require saving the game, leaving the apartment, buying a pack of smokes, sitting by the river, smoking, looking into nothing for hours and making one of the hardest decisions of your life.
Maybe for you, but for some people it wouldn't even be a choice. I'd choose the Goddess every time. :love::Kappa:

Take that felicemastronzo nyrek schinoize LizaS Carolyn! :Kappa:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was trying not to rustle anyone's jimmies so I lied a bit

I'd actually go to theat riverbank to laugh my ass off very loudly that someone would think I'd save jaye instead of tarebear
^ How to actually tell people you have no taste without actually saying it. :KEK: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
wouldn't make much of a difference for me
not many waifus stand a chance against jaye, especially not mallory

now jaye vs tarebear, ooofff, that situation would require saving the game, leaving the apartment, buying a pack of smokes, sitting by the river, smoking, looking into nothing for hours and making one of the hardest decisions of your life.
So basicly every friday :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
go nah .. I just wanted to know when the announcement .. and you immediately put a chopping block emoticon on May commentary once your something lu, e maigo bitches .. if you don’t like what I print, don’t read .. put a smiley like buto your comintari is better than mayevo:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
First of all, what?

And second since it's the only thing in your post i could make any sense of, how would anyone know if they like what you wrote if they don't read it?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
and you first take the trouble to read what I write and ask what was not clear and then say what you have now said
That was exactly what I was talking about. I asume you want something from us here, not the other way around - I don't care anymore. The sound makes the musik, put more effort into your postings - both in terms of readability and less rude posturing, or stop bothering us here.

Last post for me in this matter, I'm done with you.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Legend goes they liked that scene so much they decided to make other games with that kind of choices
Well the complete quote was:

"True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that."

So I think we are safe :)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well the complete quote was:

"True story, that specific choice in AL contributed greatly to me making the leap into development. No shade on that dev, one of his wallpapers will make more than our game ever does, but I did promise myself that I would never create a choice like that."

So I think we are safe :)
And I was secretly smiling in anticipation of the next meltdown ala "Hatch Body Spray" :(

Damn party pooper...

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes