4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I missed these 2 scenes.

And at the end of the Ep-5.
In details: Lisa won't fight with Jaye to get MC's affection. Also Lisa respects MC and fanatises about being submissive towards MC.

In game, MC and Lisa did not go to locker room.
MC said to Lisa, "I dont know if I could turn you down."

There will be contents with Lisa in future or I closed it so far as per my choices...???

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I missed these 2 scenes.

In details: Lisa won't fight with Jaye to get MC's affection. Also Lisa respects MC and fanatises about being submissive towards MC.

There will be contents with Lisa in future or I closed it so far as per my choices...???
Those are the two Lisa scenes from the last chapter. One is Lisa being dominant and the other Lisa being submissive. Both require you not to work together with Jaye.

Reactions: LizaS

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
I missed these 2 scenes.

You have a walkthrough on the first page of this thread. But I'll help you:

1) In chapter 3 choose to not cooperate with Jaye.
2a) Then, when you pick Lisa on the airport in chapter 4 you choose to mess with her and then being transparent to get boss man on ch5
2b) If you do not pick those two, you'll get boss lady.
3) Either way, in the office in Chpater 5 tell her she looks nice today to get either of those scenes.

SHORT PATH: Or you could just download a mod and change the relationships before getting to that, in the scene previous to the office in ch5, which is what I did.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
You have a walkthrough on the first page of this thread. But I'll help you:

1) In chapter 3 choose to not cooperate with Jaye.
2a) Then, when you pick Lisa on the airport in chapter 4 you choose to mess with her and then being transparent to get boss man on ch5
2b) If you do not pick those two, you'll get boss lady.
3) Either way, in the office in Chpater 5 tell her she looks nice today to get either of those scenes.

SHORT PATH: Or you could just download a mod and change the relationships before getting to that, in the scene previous to the office in ch5, which is what I did.
1 = false
2a = true
2b =
3 = true

How much trust or love should I decrease..??
Before the meeting I made trust and love 0 but still no scene with Lisa.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Those are the two Lisa scenes from the last chapter. One is Lisa being dominant and the other Lisa being submissive. Both require you not to work together with Jaye.
That means Jaye should have removed as a LI..??

Like:
If I let Jaye drawn, I get that scene with Lisa.
[ But then also goto bar with Mallory & Jaye in Ch-5.
So probably patched up with both. ]
or
I did not co-operate with her in Ch3, then be good with her in all other moments.
Will I get the Lisa scene...???

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That means Jaye should have removed as a LI..??

Like:
If I let Jaye drawn, I get that scene with Lisa.
[ But then also goto bar with Mallory & Jaye in Ch-5.
So probably patched up with both. ]
or
I did not co-operate with her in Ch3, then be good with her in all other moments.
Will I get the Lisa scene...???
Points with Jaye don't matter for the Lisa scene. The only requirement is not to co-operate with Jaye in Chapter 3 and for you to have at least 3 points with Lisa to get the scene.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Points with Jaye don't matter for the Lisa scene. The only requirement is not to co-operate with Jaye in Chapter 3 and for you to have at least 3 points with Lisa to get the scene.
Okey, I again started from a save of Ch3.

I did not co-operate with Jaye.
Then Jaye & MC went alone to Dock.

And in the end of the day, I have to reject Jaye's Olive Branch offer too...

That's it...??? Or I can accept Olive Branch offer.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Okey, I again started from a save of Ch3.

I did not co-operate with Jaye.
Then Jaye & MC went alone to Dock.

And in the end of the day, I have to reject Jaye's Olive Branch offer too...

That's it...??? Or I can accept Olive Branch offer.
I don't remember if the olive branch made any difference. Basically on my Lisa save I didn't co-operate with Jaye for the tasks and showed interest in Lisa and that's how I got her scenes.

Like I said, based on the code you need co-operation with Jaye to be false and Lisa's points to be 3 or more.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I don't remember if the olive branch made any difference. Basically on my Lisa save I didn't co-operate with Jaye for the tasks and showed interest in Lisa and that's how I got her scenes.

Like I said, based on the code you need co-operation with Jaye to be false and Lisa's points to be 3 or more.
You can't get caught by Lisa in the shower with Jaye to get Lisa I think

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes