4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Wasn't she the origin of the leak a clue? If I remember it right MC's side (George and Lisa) figured part of their plan based on their connection to the judge they had the judge in their pocket. That tidbit of info was known because something the judge's wife did, I believe.
It's to tie up loose ends, but like I've said it before, it's an incredibly dumb move strategically. But it's done to show us how dangerous the people we are going against are and show the threat for the MC and Polygene overall.

Reactions: ename144

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
It's to tie up loose ends, but like I've said it before, it's an incredibly dumb move strategically. But it's done to show us how dangerous the people we are going against are and show the threat for the MC and Polygene overall.
Not dumb actually. :unsure:

While it would be pretty fucking obvious that she was most likely killed because of what she gave to the media. The investigation into her murder will go nowhere. The evidence for that is on another country and most of what they need to advance the murder investigation is out of their reach and would be illegal for the country of origin to give it to them.

Any substantial evidence like DNA linking the bald dude is unreachable to them and illegal to give it to them.

It is very obvious and, in their face, but they can't do anything about it. :cautious:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
October 2022 Custom feat. Tara

Well, if there still isn't a Tara route after all that teasing, I'm going to submit a formal complaint and start a riot.
^Exactly this, at this point it should be recognised as some kind of a torture, that we, poor Tara fans, are enduring... But tbh if this torutes comes with more renders like this I think I'm gonna willingly sign up for more suffering...

And obviously thx LizaS for providing as always ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You might think killing a reporter to cover up a story is a big deal, but a few years ago a reporter uncovered a bunch of shady shit on rich people on Malta, and she was blown up in a car bomb in revenge and nothing was ever heard from again.
Depends where it happens. In a quite a lot of countries, including mine, an assassination of a journalist would stir up everyone from cops and all other journalists up to the president. Wouldn't matter how rich the people would be behind it.

Note to self: Never go to Malta.

Reactions: johndoe19

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Yes that's one of the ideas that the devs think about doing, due to the overwhelming positive reaction to Tara and Lisa, they have mentioned that they might do a game where Tara and Lisa are in the spotlight.
Tara and Lisa detective game??

Not sure why but that was the first thing to pop into my mind. :giggle: :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
it just won't be the same, guys... there was a chance, it was missed, just leave tarebear be in her perfection.
the game will have another MC, Jaye and her brother will just have cameos, the story will need to be something completely different... bleh
True, I agree, but this doesn't make it less sad though.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes