4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I'll just say, it wasn't once, it was twice in less than a week.

But yea, listening to your "fanbase" slam you for almost a full week for being "butthurt" over something that apparently isn't usually how the posting of pirated content usually works (I couldn't tell you why their official patreon links being here is worse than the forum mods downloading the content and posting mirror sites instead, but that seems to be the case) may not seem like enough for you to want to burn your bridges, but I guess it was for SFS.
Seems they had to purchase more transfer quota (twice) so their supporters could download Chapter 6 because somebody kept posting the direct patron links here and leechers tore through their paid bandwidth.

If this site is such a positive to devs, walking away from it and protecting their transfer quota will have a devastating effect on them.

...Or they'll just keep doing their thing and succeeding in spite of it. My money's on them.

Either way, I'm done with it, and just looking forward to the next update.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The thing is, you can understand a dev being pissed when their direct links are being posted, but cutting ties with the forums for this? For the actions of a single person ONCE, a person who, after realizing what the problem was, would probably not do it again?
From what I got told, it's not just that... but I believe it, and the rants that followed, formed the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back...

Reactions: Jericho85

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
oh beautiful tara,
with your beautiful flowing hair,those glittering twinkling eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
those beautiful full lips that beg to be kissed,and with a smile that melts everyone.

those beautiful full breasts that i can bite ,lick and kiss for hours.
then i kiss and lick your beautiful smooth belly,after which i come to your beautifully clean-shaven pussy,
after which I'll lick you to the highest orgasm you've ever reached.

tara is love to eternity,
the love angel descended from heaven to spread love on earth. :love: :love:

tarachairedit2K.png

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I'll just say, it wasn't once, it was twice in less than a week.
As someone who has been following this thread for a long time. The release of chapter 4 the person who leakes the links always used the links from the dev and everytime the dev commented on it. People attacked him for it. If you just go back trough this thread you can see evidence of that. And i 100% agree with the dev with him Leaving. The etiquette of leaking is not respected anymore.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
oh beautiful tara,
with your beautiful flowing hair,those glittering twinkling eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
those beautiful full lips that beg to be kissed,and with a smile that melts everyone.

those beautiful full breasts that i can bite ,lick and kiss for hours.
then i kiss and lick your beautiful smooth belly,after which i come to your beautifully clean-shaven pussy,
after which I'll lick you to the highest orgasm you've ever reached.

tara is love to eternity,
the love angel descended from heaven to spread love on earth. :love: :love:

View attachment 2156634
I'll see your Tara and raise you a Peanutbooter! #TEAMMALLORY #BATTLEOFTHEBESTIES

peanutbooter.jpg

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I'll occupy a special middle ground here.

Tara is, without question, the best friend/wingman you could possibly have. HOWEVER, Amanda should be drilled like she's hiding untapped oil reserves from the US oligarchs.
It's a small island, but the company's nice. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ilhares

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
How many routes are you guys doing for this game? The choices in CH6 seems like you'll have to choose one or the other (or neither).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How many routes are you guys doing for this game? The choices in CH6 seems like you'll have to choose one or the other (or neither).
I have two. Jaye and "Anybody, dear gods, anybody but Mallory". She's just not my cuppa. Jaye is #1, no way around that, but if not her, then I'm aiming at Tanaka or some of the other side girls.

Reactions: Dalish

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
no, I think there was a choice that really makes it that you cant get perfect on Mallory early on

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
no, I think there was a choice that really makes it that you cant get perfect on Mallory early on

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Looking at the data provided by Sancho's mod, it's definitely not possible to have a 'perfect' score with Jaye, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same were true of Mallory. One of the choices is a split decision, where you can have Love or Trust, but not both.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes