4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
How many routes are you guys doing for this game? The choices in CH6 seems like you'll have to choose one or the other (or neither).
My main playthrough is a Mallory faithful because she's my favorite but I also have a Jaye faithful run and an open/open/SG run just to see what goes down on those routes. I haven't done a full asshole route but I've seen bits of it, and it seems Alex can quickly become severely punchable in that route.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
My main playthrough is a Mallory faithful because she's my favorite but I also have a Jaye faithful run and an open/open/SG run just to see what goes down on those routes. I haven't done a full asshole route but I've seen bits of it, and it seems Alex can quickly become severely punchable in that route.
I wanted to do the total asshole route, but I just can't. I can't bring myself to turn my back on Jaye drowning.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What kind of incest in this game? mom/son, bro/sis, dad/dau, or stepcest?
There are two main incestuous options, but there are chapter 5 spoilers so: One is family but not blood-related, and the other is blood-related but not family.

There's also a part where you can bang your boss's wife with the daughter in the same bed flicking the bean while you have buttsex with her mom. So there are incestuous prospects with that one, technically.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How many routes are you guys doing for this game? The choices in CH6 seems like you'll have to choose one or the other (or neither).
I have three: a full Jaye run, a full Mallory run, and my main run (which seems destined to walk the line between Mallory's path and a sexless run). I don't care about most of the other girls enough to chase their content.

What kind of incest in this game? mom/son, bro/sis, dad/dau, or stepcest?
Technically there is no incest in this game.

That's only a technicality, though. This game is very much of the "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!!" mindset when it comes to incest. The main LI is *not* the MC's step-sister because their parents have died subsequent to getting married. It's also implied she's *not* the MC's half-sister since she was born to a surrogate mother due to some underhanded scientific chicanery. The other LI is *not* the MC's mother, she just happens to share nearly an identical genome due to even more underhanded chicanery. The girl the MC has sex with in Chapter 2 is *not* related to him, they just both pretend she's his step-sister during the act. You can *not* sleep with a side-girl and her daughter at the same time, they just won't let you forget if you sleep with each of them separately. And, of course, the game goes to great lengths to remind you that you are committing *not* incest at pretty much every turn.

Basically, this game is the ultimate incest poser; never actually does it, but will not drop the subject.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but what does the fact that the parents are dead change about the relationship between Jaye and MC? they were step-siblings before and they are step-siblings now, if we do not carry on the relationship with Jaye indeed they will be forever.

then since they apparently have no blood ties they can go beyond this bond, but they could have done so even with their parents alive

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This game feels like playing Sunshine Love , I wished MC is James's son instead and Sarah is still alive

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I only have one playthrough so far, and I've left both relationships open-ended so far. I didn't see the reason to close one of them at the moment.

Reactions: botc76

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
because of a problem with the saves I am replaying it from the beginning and there is one aspect I had completely forgotten about.

MC's father is alive and somewhere, he divorced Sara, and from her words it was more her fault than his, for putting work ahead of everything.

at this point there would also fit his return to the scene, if you don't die you usually come back sooner or later.

Reactions: ARB582

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
because of a problem with the saves I am replaying it from the beginning and there is one aspect I had completely forgotten about.

MC's father is alive and somewhere, he divorced Sara, and from her words it was more her fault than his, for putting work ahead of everything.

at this point there would also fit his return to the scene, if you don't die you usually come back sooner or later.
Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news, but I remember Stoya mentioning back in the day that they had no plans for him to return/be a part of the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news, but I remember Stoya mentioning back in the day that they had no plans for him to return/be a part of the story.
It's not that I was particularly looking forward to his return. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Certainly strange enough that such a figure is completely absent. They could have let him die like Jaye's mother

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's not that I was particularly looking forward to his return. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Certainly strange enough that such a figure is completely absent. They could have let him die like Jaye's mother
Wait, wait, wait, it all comes along now. They said there will be no NTR in this game, so are you telling me we actually have a chance with Sarah Campbell? :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, Mallory is pretty good but Sarah is just next level. :love:
She would have been one of the best milf, but as with Tara I will not be satisfied
This is you wishing James comes back to Bella, manifesting across the multiverse.
That at least we know that he is divorced.... And not like James about whom we know nothing :cautious: :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes