4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Christian and Tara are the only other characters in the right age range (I'm assuming Amanda would have recognized if she were the one herself), but neither seems likely. I'm pretty sure it will wind up being Jaye.

As for how we get around Patreon... well, it may take a while to confirm Amanda's suspicions, giving us lots of time for navel gazing about how unlucky it is that their love must be so shockingly illicit. Then we'll finally learn the egg wasn't actually substituted and thus boning Jaye was absolutely not incest all along.

...can someone tell Mallory to get over herself and accept the threesome? :cautious:
Absolutely not. Stay strong, Mal!! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Cahmon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Christian and Tara are the only other characters in the right age range (I'm assuming Amanda would have recognized if she were the one herself), but neither seems likely. I'm pretty sure it will wind up being Jaye.

As for how we get around Patreon... well, it may take a while to confirm Amanda's suspicions, giving us lots of time for navel gazing about how unlucky it is that their love must be so shockingly illicit. Then we'll finally learn the egg wasn't actually substituted and thus boning Jaye was absolutely not incest all along.

Absolutely not. Stay strong, Mal!! :p
in fact if it was Jaye would explain the fact that apparently the drug was successful with his mother, despite the fact that it was a fake drug.

if the relationship with Mallory is acceptable, at that point the one with Jaye it's not like it would be all that different, am in my opinion it would just create an unnecessary complication.

on the other hand, if it were someone else, it would still broaden the narrative. we are halfway through the game there is plenty of time to introduce a new character, especially knowing that it would not be an LI anyway and would not have an ending

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I thought it was obvious Christian was being set up as the third child but considering the speculation here I might be a bit off base...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
No.

On top of that hair/brow color discrepancy, Jaye still seems a bit childish. Tara in the meantime although having the appearance of a femme fatale, seems more level-headed and mature. Makes her way sexier in my book.
why not both? :love:

look at those fiery shining eyes of both,that languorous erotic look.
those beautiful breasts of both,these are two beautiful beauties descended from heaven.

without tara there is no jaye,without jaye there is no tara.
these are two beautiful best friends for life. :love::love:

tara_and_jaye_by_piga12_dfcx0vb-fullview.jpg

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Don't be in a relationship with Jaye. Lisa doesn't want to be in a "spit roast between her bosses." I don't remember the specifics on how to make her be the domme or sub.
Does anyone knows the difference to have her dom or sub ?
I succeeded to have her sub but I don't see what previous choice would bring her dom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I know it's kinda early in the game to ask this but can I avoid both Jaye and Mallory so I can stay with another chick let's say, Lisa?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know it's kinda early in the game to ask this but can I avoid both Jaye and Mallory so I can stay with another chick let's say, Lisa?
no one knows, in theory the only two LIs are Jaye and Mallory, so hoping for an ending with any other character is risky

for sure Lisa seems alternative to Jaye more than to Mallory

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone knows the difference to have her dom or sub ?
I succeeded to have her sub but I don't see what previous choice would bring her dom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my experience, the only difference is how you respond to her when you first get in the room. Depending on what you say to her decides if she's submissive or dominant to the MC.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes