4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's raw sexual attraction and infatuation with them mostly from Jaye's end.
Hold on there. Didn't MC travel the world banging every green-eyes redhead she could find? Jaye is hardly a greater offender here, no matter how the relationship in your game plays out. She may be a virgin who was holding on to the hope, or she may have had a lover or two (choices and all that), but she wasn't trying to bury herself in lust by proxy like the MC.
*obviously Tara is an exception here.

She's the first girl to make him look at anyone that isn't a green eyed redhead.
Not quite. He was shagging the ski lodge owner's wife, she looked rather blonde to me.

Admittedly, I am not a fan of Mallory. I don't overmuch care for the face, and I really don't much care for the stalkery reporter thing, but she's hardly the first to catch MC's eye over the years.

And now there's also Lisa and a couple others on the menu. Sure, they don't have main LI status, but so people don't like being shoehorned into the limited main offerings.
(even though we know Jaye is the right choice)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hold on there. Didn't MC travel the world banging every green-eyes redhead she could find? Jaye is hardly a greater offender here, no matter how the relationship in your game plays out. She may be a virgin who was holding on to the hope, or she may have had a lover or two (choices and all that), but she wasn't trying to bury herself in lust by proxy like the MC.
*obviously Tara is an exception here.

Not quite. He was shagging the ski lodge owner's wife, she looked rather blonde to me.

Admittedly, I am not a fan of Mallory. I don't overmuch care for the face, and I really don't much care for the stalkery reporter thing, but she's hardly the first to catch MC's eye over the years.

And now there's also Lisa and a couple others on the menu. Sure, they don't have main LI status, but so people don't like being shoehorned into the limited main offerings.
(even though we know Jaye is the right choice)

I say it's mostly on Jaye's side because it takes her longer to get over him than the other way around. Even when you're not on her path, she's still jilling off in the other room while Alex sleeps at the end of chapter 6 despite knowing that he's moved on. As far as Alex's perspective on it, his attraction to Jaye at the start of the Tonalu trip is intentionally left ambiguous by the author (they mentioned it in a livestream). Almost all of the intimate interactions with Jaye are initiated by her. So his fixation on her may or may not have begun to subside by the start of the Tonalu trip depending entirely on your choices.

As far as Linda, I'm not sure he had much of a choice in that situation. She was horny and took advantage of him. There wasn't any romance there, nor were there with all the redhead flings he's had. Mallory is the first and thus far only other girl where Alex has developed any real romantic connection with other than his sister, and there are hints of it already in the Aspen scenes before the choice to kiss her even comes up.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
how far roughly is the game from the finish line? I haven't had the time to play this, but I'm aware this game is very famous because I saw the character cameo on other games.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One can hardly argue about taste...As I don't fancy black women, or curly hair, this is the same. I can objectively say she is beyond beautiful, but not my simply type. Same goes for Mallory. I know I am the minority here. :)
The thing is that this game is built around Jaye and Mallory. But if you can enjoy the game when you only get a couple of scenes with the girls you do like, I guess that works.

One problem I don't have to deal with. :)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The thing is that this game is built around Jaye and Mallory. But if you can enjoy the game when you only get a couple of scenes with the girls you do like, I guess that works.

One problem I don't have to deal with. :)
Nah, I am used to it. In most games I like the side LI s better, dunno why. (only exception is The Bite: Revenant) So yeah, I can live with it, no issues here.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes