Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I followed the Walkthrough mode and I cannot achive these:
1668368918833.png

What I am Missing ?

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Wonder how I got it, then. I always poke the bear. Her reaction is too amusing.
AFAIK the only requirement for Lisa path is to not be on the Jaye path, but whether you get "Boss Man" or "Boss Lady" depends entirely on how many love points you have with her before she tries to seduce Alex. You have to have fewer than 3 Love points with Lisa to get "Boss Lady".

You get 2 love points for messing with her at the airport, you get 1 point for being "honest, but vague" with her in the van, and you get 1 point for telling her that she looks nice after Alex gets caught staring at her cans. So you can technically still get "Boss Lady" even after poking the bear.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
AFAIK the only requirement for Lisa path is to not be on the Jaye path, but whether you get "Boss Man" or "Boss Lady" depends entirely on how many love points you have with her before she tries to seduce Alex. You have to have fewer than 3 Love points with Lisa to get "Boss Lady".

You get 2 love points for messing with her at the airport, you get 1 point for being "honest, but vague" with her in the van, and you get 1 point for telling her that she looks nice after Alex gets caught staring at her cans. So you can technically still get "Boss Lady" even after poking the bear.
That's a thorough response I thank you.

Reactions: Jericho85

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
Looking at the data provided by Sancho's mod, it's definitely not possible to have a 'perfect' score with Jaye, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same were true of Mallory. One of the choices is a split decision, where you can have Love or Trust, but not both.
wat

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

It's good to know about these requirements, thanks too, if it weren't for your comment, I'd be screwed lol (y)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
At the end of chapter 2, having taken every choice to gain favor with Jaye, I wind up with maxinum love, but there's a point missing in Trust. I conclude from this that a perfect score for her cannot be attained.
You can have a perfect score with both Mallory and Jaye by the end of ch 2 in an unmodded game. If you're missing a trust point, then I'll bet it happened in the convo where Alex and Jaye are catching up with eachother on his bed because those choices have to be done in a specific order.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You can have a perfect score with both Mallory and Jaye by the end of ch 2 in an unmodded game. If you're missing a trust point, then I'll bet it happened in the convo where Alex and Jaye are catching up with eachother on his bed because those choices have to be done in a specific order.
I did them in the order specified. Perhaps the person who did the mod got it wrong.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
At the end of chapter 2, having taken every choice to gain favor with Jaye, I wind up with maxinum love, but there's a point missing in Trust. I conclude from this that a perfect score for her cannot be attained.
In regards to Mallory, theres an end that requires perfect points, and it is possible to get all points with Jaye.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I did them in the order specified. Perhaps the person who did the mod got it wrong.
Possibly. I prefer Sancho's mod for it though and I haven't run into any issues like that in chapter 2. Can always crosscheck the mod's hints against the pdf walkthrough to find the discrepancy if there is one.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Finally gave the game a go 2 days ago, finished Ch6 yesterday... love the animations, the few there are, really smooth with subtle variations, not just a 1sec loop like many games does, also the renders, love them, to me those renders rivals those of Artemis, which to me, are the best in the AVN world (as of yet for me).

Remember reading a couple times at some places that Chasing Sunsets was a 'hit or miss', for whatever reasons, cause there were only 2 LIs, well, total hit for me, both Jaye and Mallory are great characters for different reasons, felt kind of the same way for Mallory the way I felt for Melissa in Acting Lessons, broken childhood, scarred psyche, but at least she's older and functional. Would have been my pick, but Jaye topped her for me, she's perfect in her flawed ways. Got a perfect score with her, and just answered what I felt was right, so yeah, while for Mallory I had to try to guess her at some points (still worth it).

Still can't wait to see where shit will hit the fan, Ch6 ending with Jaye was perfect. Perhaps too perfect.

I'm glad the MC isn't just 'there' and ugly as sin like many AVNs, he does have personality, is scarred for torturing himself for so many years, but I also like that he makes fun of how all women are after him, he has humor. Loved all the 'nerd' references between him, Mallory and Jaye, too.

Also have to say that the secondary characters are very good, too, and not just in an eye-candy way, they have their reasons (well, perhaps except for Fiona, who's scrazy, and Bianca, who's just a top top top cougar).

Same problem occurs everytime I play an AVN I like that is in development now, waiting phase.

But I'll wait for sure, like I did for LoF... on that point, Lexi Dimante sure is popular, love it when developers collaborate with each others, Jaye making an appearance in LoF, Lexi a couple times in Artemis, would love to see Jaye or Mallory in it, too, or DJ Kink in Chasing Sunsets...

But I digress, great game, glad I finally gave it a go.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Would have been my pick, but Jaye topped her for me, she's perfect in her flawed ways.
It was opposite for me. I mean I like Jaye and all, but Mallory is my pick. With Jaye and Alex, they have the history and a sexual obsession with each other that they both realize is probably unhealthy. It's raw sexual attraction and infatuation with them mostly from Jaye's end. With Mallory and Jaye though, they have the trust, charm, and chemistry. She's the first girl to make him look at anyone that isn't a green eyed redhead.

As a side note though. My biggest gripe with this story is that Jaye's path so far appears to be tied to whether or not you are cooperating with her for control of the company. It's a shame that there isn't an option to be exclusive with Mallory but also run the company in tandem with your sister and have a good working/sibling relationship with her. It doesn't make sense that joint control of the company depends on romance. I suspect that there's a good reason that'll get fleshed out later on in the story, but it still stinks imo.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It was opposite for me. I mean I like Jaye and all, but Mallory is my pick. With Jaye and Alex, they have the history and a sexual obsession with each other that they both realize is probably unhealthy. It's raw sexual attraction and infatuation with them mostly from Jaye's end. With Mallory and Jaye though, they have the charm and chemistry. She's the first girl to make him look at anyone that isn't a green eyed redhead.

As a side note though. My biggest gripe with this game is that Jaye's path is tied to whether or not you are "Cooperating with Jaye" for control of the company. It's a shame that there isn't an option to be exclusive with Mallory but also run the company in tandem with your sister. It doesn't make sense that joint control of the company depends on romance. I suspect that there's a good reason that'll get fleshed out later on why Jaye's path is tied to cooperation, but it still stinks imo.
Can't argue with you there about the ending or the choices, I just played blindly so far and had the perfect score with Jaye, but I agree that Mallory would be perfect, too, and Amanda is something else, she isn't just blunt, she's savage.

I have to disagree a bit about Alex and Jaye, though, yes there is that physical obsession for Jaye, but it's more than that, she just wants him, all of him, even more so since he came back and grew up, at some point, I think it's a discussion Alex had with David in Mongolia (not sure) around a campfire, where he said he couldn't stay at home back then cause both weren't ready for what he envisioned. Then in the end, Jaye said the same thing he did.

Yes, Mallory is the first girl Alex has attraction that isn't a green-eyed redhead, but I wonder how much it has to do with her being a 99.7% clone of his own mother, at various times he said her mannerisms reminded him of someone. Still, I agree, they have great chemistry together, they complete each other. As for Jaye, their love is flawed from the start, but it's pure and natural, while they are very different personality-wise, they push each other in their childlike competition games, but at least in my ending, even Jaye says that they don't have to compete all the time.

Anyway, like I said, I think they both are great characters, I just got a perfect score with Jaye cause answers occured to me that way, doesn't take anything away from Mallory.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes