4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
already in absolute prologue and first chapter with the little monsters with big heads are quite boring, but then the part of the quarrel with the parents aware of what is going on that they let this contrast grow between the 2 children from year to year without doing anything (when MC explains to them his decision they say they were going to talk to Jaye...I'd like to know what they told them...) endorsing then also Mc's escape remains in absolute the weakest part of the story.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
what did they tell her if then anyway Jaye and MC have to talk about it again and it still seems to be news?

I still hope that sooner or later there will be a clarification

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If her clone counts, already done...
She does *not* count. Technically. :p

already in absolute prologue and first chapter with the little monsters with big heads are quite boring, but then the part of the quarrel with the parents aware of what is going on that they let this contrast grow between the 2 children from year to year without doing anything (when MC explains to them his decision they say they were going to talk to Jaye...I'd like to know what they told them...) endorsing then also Mc's escape remains in absolute the weakest part of the story.
View attachment 2160525 View attachment 2160526
what did they tell her if then anyway Jaye and MC have to talk about it again and it still seems to be news?

I still hope that sooner or later there will be a clarification
I get the impression they thought the MC was in a phase and would snap out of it quickly. Once it became clear he was enjoying his world tour, Sarah and James seem to have settled on Jaye's graduation as the time to intervene - which might have worked if David's death hadn't derailed everything.

Missing that deadline is likely what finally compelled them to visit the MC in the wild, and we still don't know what they talked about. Given how hard the MC was trying to avoid Jaye at the start of the game, however, I don't think it did all that much to help. :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She does *not* count. Technically. :p

I get the impression they thought the MC was in a phase and would snap out of it quickly. Once it became clear he was enjoying his world tour, Sarah and James seem to have settled on Jaye's graduation as the time to intervene - which might have worked if David's death hadn't derailed everything.

Missing that deadline is likely what finally compelled them to visit the MC in the wild, and we still don't know what they talked about. Given how hard the MC was trying to avoid Jaye at the start of the game, however, I don't think it did all that much to help. :(
I have two problems with the situation that comes up.

the first is closely related to what they then actually tell Jaye, MC believes they told her everything, but clearly that is not the case given what we see when the 2 then broach the subject again

the second is that regardless of what they did and what they thought was going on, they stand by and watch two previously inseparable siblings (and at that age I doubt they were concerned about the sexual aspect) grow farther and farther apart, with Jaye's frustration growing day by day, year by year, until it explodes at the graduation party. and apparently they are okay with that

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I have two problems with the situation that comes up.

the first is closely related to what they then actually tell Jaye, MC believes they told her everything, but clearly that is not the case given what we see when the 2 then broach the subject again

the second is that regardless of what they did and what they thought was going on, they stand by and watch two previously inseparable siblings (and at that age I doubt they were concerned about the sexual aspect) grow farther and farther apart, with Jaye's frustration growing day by day, year by year, until it explodes at the graduation party. and apparently they are okay with that
I think James knew more than he actually let on, but we aren't told that yet (perhaps in a future flashback?). With the third child thing coming up, I think they will try tie it up with that, though I'm not sure how they will work their way around the incest, because if they make Jaye the third child and I truly believe that she isn't, that would make her MC's half-sister and that's a red light with Patreon.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think James knew more than he actually let on, but we aren't told that yet (perhaps in a future flashback?). With the third child thing coming up, I think they will try tie it up with that, though I'm not sure how they will work their way around the incest, because if they make Jaye the third child and I truly believe that she isn't, that would make her MC's half-sister and that's a red light with Patreon.
The second half-clone is definitely not Jaye, it remains to be seen whether she is a character we already know or whether it is only Mallory who knows her

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The second half-clone is definitely not Jaye, it remains to be seen whether she is a character we already know or whether it is only Mallory who knows her
I think it's too late to introduce a brand new character this late in the story, with like 5 chapters remaining so I think it will be someone we already met or was introduced in the game already.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's too late to introduce a brand new character this late in the story, with like 5 chapters remaining so I think it will be someone we already met or was introduced in the game already.
It depends on the role she will have to play. It seems unlikely to me that there will be another daughter of the test tube among the characters we have seen.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It depends on the role she will have to play. It seems unlikely to me that there will be another daughter of the test tube among the characters we have seen.
Yeah, but I disagree. How many characters can you think of that were introduced late in the story and were well received? I can only think of Elaine in WTHI, but she doesn't even fall in the same category because she's been involved in the story since the first update and even she didn't appear right away we were given a rough idea what was she like in terms of character and personality.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Its Christian :Kappa:
also...
View attachment 2161921 View attachment 2161922

...can someone tell Mallory to get over herself and accept the threesome? :cautious:
All things considered, she seems remarkably well adjusted to the fact that Amanda was involved in sexual matters at all here, considering she was effectively retarded until what, a week ago? Just how weird was their friendship in the first place?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
finally the time has come,the eternal love night with our divine beauty jaye.

look at those fiery gleaming eyes,that look longingly as we penetrate her,
she's been waiting for this for years.
and oh,that beautiful handful of pure natural breasts that i can bite,lick,kiss for hours.
and those beautiful smooth legs,i hold,as i penetrate you until the early hours.

jaye is god's perfect creation,when he created her,he knew,no woman can beat this.
she is the love angel on earth that no man or woman can resist,
she is the sunlight that shines through all the misery in the world.

jaye is love,jaye is hope,jaye is everything. :love: :love: :love:

Jaye.png

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Can anyone explain to me what difference there is between 0.7 and 0.7a? 0.7a isn't working for me at all.

Edit: *Not working as in it's crashing on startup*

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes