4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
who can't love this? :unsure:

i love all the women in the world,
but if only a fiery redhead walks past,
i howl with the wolves and my hormones kick.

jaye is love,jaye is hope,jaye is everything.
she is the archangel who brings love and hope,
and melts all the hearts off all humanity on earth.

yaje,you are my darling,il mio preferito,
ti amo,ti amo jay:love::love: jayetableeditfinal2K.png e

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who can't love this? :unsure:

i love all the women in the world,
but if only a fiery redhead walks past,
i howl with the wolves and my hormones kick.

jaye is love,jaye is hope,jaye is everything.
she is the archangel who brings love and hope,
and melts all the hearts off all humanity on earth.

yaje,you are my darling,il mio preferito,
ti amo,ti amo jay:love::love: View attachment 2180522 e
OH dear soprano31 , How many times I told you , Please Please Have MERCY on me at least. :love::love: That is Not Fair.(y)(y);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, Just recently began playing this game, due to the Jaye cameo in Leap of Faith (Lexi has a Selfie cameo in Chasing Sunsets) Jaye actually shares a "sunset" with LoF's main character sitting on a bench on the pier while he is waiting to board Lexi's yacht.

So far I am loving CS! The writing is excellent and I'm loving the nerdy banter with all the star wars and Mass effect quotes. The "delivery van" comments were hilarious, Just make sure you don't turn on a blacklight! the story is engaging, and the girls are amazing! I was slowly contemplating making CS my second favorite VN of all time, right behind LoF.

But I NEVER expected that of all the characters in the story... it would actually be GEORGE that finally sealed the deal and definitively secured this game as my #2! but when the old guy quotes Firefly!!! :oops::eek::eek::love:

Screenshot 2022-11-19 211352.png

Put a fork in me, I'm done! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll be changing my fan sig forthwith to reflect my new favorites!!

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Man, this game. I should have played this game like, 4-5 months ago. Why did I put it in my far backlog.

I think I had the wrong information about this game because I thought Alex and Jaye is actual siblings and I'm really not into that so I just never bother to give it a second look.

The whole premise of teenage angst snowballing in the backdrop of rich mom & dad died is a top-tier hook. And I've only reached just past the parents funeral so far. Excited to play more. So far, looks really good.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't like Jaye(nor Mallory, I am a Tara/Peanutbooter worshipper), but damn, this is worthy of my attention, Kentyrr did it again.
One can hardly argue about taste...As I don't fancy black women, or curly hair, this is the same. I can objectively say she is beyond beautiful, but not my simply type. Same goes for Mallory. I know I am the minority here. :)
Dear StingerWolf ,
1st : "" To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. And respect others if not playing the way we do. ""
2nd : I think All ppl in the the thread have their own lovers , so Jaye, Lisa, Mal, Tara , Erica are realy Gorgeoue Stunnimg Magnificent Girls whoever you choose.
3rd : this is the Resopnd of Jaye when you said "I don't like Jaye",
1Jaye4.png

and this is the respond of Lisa when you even do not mention her,
screenshot0103.png

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The whole premise of teenage angst snowballing in the backdrop of rich mom & dad died is a top-tier hook. And I've only reached just past the parents funeral so far. Excited to play more. So far, looks really good.
I agree, but feel that later in the story, all that work gets wasted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dear StingerWolf ,
1st : "" To each their own. We all enjoy these games in different ways. And respect others if not playing the way we do. ""
2nd : I think All ppl in the the thread have their own lovers , so Jaye, Lisa, Mal, Tara , Erica are realy Gorgeoue Stunnimg Magnificent Girls whoever you choose.
3rd : this is the Resopnd of Jaye when you said "I don't like Jaye",
View attachment 2181565

and this is the respond of Lisa when you even do not mention her,
View attachment 2181566
Yes, I did not menton her, she would be 3rd...I fancy crazy women, she is my type but not crazy enough, that is why just 3rd. It is not about looks, like I have said, Jaye looks objectively good, but her personality is rather bleak. Mallory looks worse, but I like her nerdiness, still not top 3 material for me.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hey Kentyrr ! I was cleaning up my old conversations here and have seen that you have deleted your "officiall" @StoneFoxStudios use here, has this any special reason like "not wanted to get associated with this place" or something like this? Or are you two dudes just lazzy as fuck and don'T want to change the users when posting here? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes, I did not menton her, she would be 3rd...I fancy crazy women, she is my type but not crazy enough, that is why just 3rd. It is not about looks, like I have said, Jaye looks objectively good, but her personality is rather bleak. Mallory looks worse, but I like her nerdiness, still not top 3 material for me.
Jaye's biggest nerd failure is her childhood argument about Han Solo. I accept everybody liking different characters, but Han fired the only shot. He wasn't shooting in self defense, he was proactive in eliminating an untrustworthy scumbag that would have killed him, if they'd been smarter.

But we still love her. Nobody is completely perfect.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
[...]

He wasn't shooting in self defense, he was proactive in eliminating an untrustworthy scumbag that would have killed him, if they'd been smarter.

[...]
He was, in the orginal book credited to GL from 1985 was written that Solo shoot at the moment Greedo has made an attemt to pull his blaster. And yes, Greedo would have survived if he had Solo prevented to keep his hands hidden.

I would have to search some boxes on the attic to x-check in the book, the last time I have read the book was 1991, but I'm fairly sure that it was like I have said. If you want I can search the book and post a photo - regardless of whether I am right or my memory is wrong. But only in german, you have to do the translation into your native language yourself. :D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He was, in the orginal book credited to GL from 1985 was written that Solo shoot at the moment Greedo has made an attemt to pull his blaster. And yes, Greedo would have survived if he had Solo prevented to keep his hands hidden.

I would have to search some boxes on the attic to x-check in the book, the last time I have read the book was 1991, but I'm fairly sure that it was like I have said. If you want I can search the book and post a photo - regardless of whether I am right or my memory is wrong. But only in german, you have to do the translation into your native language yourself. :D
I am not arguing that he wasn't doing it to save his life, but the alterations that were made to the scene completely altered the nature of the character.

In the original release, he's a rogue, not necessarily a "good" guy, but not a villain, either. Greedo looks like he wants to get the money and kill Han anyway, and would probably keep the money for himself. Han shoots him, proving to be smarter and faster to act.

After the edits, he's no longer a charming rogue who steps outside the law, he's a poor delivery boy who probably had no choice but to work for criminals, and he only fires in self-defense. Drastically different.

I don't doubt your book might say different, but that wasn't what happened in the OG movie and it doesn't count.

As such, Jaye is wrong. She witnessed a blasphemous copy of the scripture.

Almost as bad as replacing the officers' guns in ET with walkie-talkie radios.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys why this game has not got sci-fi tag yet, When it literally talks about gene cloning and stuff?
Probably because cloning tech isn't science fiction?

It's real science that is being fictionalized in this story, but that not necessarily what the "science fiction" genre is. If it were, then the science fiction section at the book store would be overloaded with literally every romance that uses passing mentions of science as a plot device.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hey guys why this game has not got sci-fi tag yet, When it literally talks about gene cloning and stuff?
Maybe because it's no sci-fi. Cloning is possible. My sister is working in biotech and according to her uttarances cloning is possible since more than 20 years. Many biotech companys do this in their labs. So far we know no one cloned a human and gave him birth but that's only because of some ethic standards and no company had the courage to do. So far we know. My sister believes it might had happened somewhere on this planet but they don't have published about it for obvious reasons. But you can use many medicine where cloning was used in the manufacturing process. Mostly embryonic stem cells against some forms of cancer.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Cloning humans hasn't been done yet...
Yes it has. Human cells have been cloned.

You might be mixing up the ideas with standard sci-fi nonsense where you instantly get an identical copy of the genetic donor. We don't do that. As far as I know, we can't. That kind of rapid tissue generation would rock the medical world overnight, and does not even begin to scratch the surface of the ethics of the process.

There is ongoing work to utilize cells to only grow specific organs for transplant purposes, but I am unaware of the state of progress they're experiencing presently.

What we have in CS is basically using advanced CRISPR tech to rewrite someone's genome. In theory, we could harness that tech today to alter my cells to produce more melanin, or possibly the color of my eyes(?) , but the changes would be very gradual, only occurring as my body replaces the original cells with new growth.

Makes me wonder if they're exploring similar processes to lengthen the telomeres and increase longevity and cellular resilience. I know I would.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes