4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Their fantasy is all they ever had, Tara was the castrated tenor in the opera where JAye and then MC dreamed of eachother in the most loving spectacularly intense and devoted way! Remember, all they know of strong family bond
IS THE INCESSANT ”Oh God! oh God!” cries of his ma when her pa was going at it. That be their standard.
Ah, but he in fact did not keep his mouth shut. In a very un-gentleman like manner, he responded "who?", which would suggest (without context) that she was in fact so bad as to not be worth remembering.
If you want to call it immaturity and fear, that's fine too. The end result is a whole lot of issues because she can't handle sharing her actual feelings. That's a prime hiccup for any relationship. Even though she has started opening up, she still seems pretty childish to me.
Maybe her immaturity wouldn't have been as obvious if there weren't so many others to contrast her to, most of all Tara who always keeps a level head, without resorting to outbursts.

What's your take on her hair color discrepancy ? What did she start dyeing at about 8 years old - her hair or her brows ?
As for tanned models - it's one of the real world popular trends I'm quite tired of, along with lip injections. It's pretty clear when someone's tan is not their natural skin color and it just seems off to me. Even more obvious on Jaye, where her skin hue is quite more reddish than an actual tan would be.
On the other hand if you're talking about body features/proportions - I would say most models in the game have similar body types. The main thing that differentiates Jaye from Lisa for example is the latter's way more natural color palette. But to each their own and I'm not going to judge anyone for liking Jaye. There are however things that make her objectively veer closer to uncanny valley territory than other girls in the game.
True, unless Jaye knew that what Tara did for/with him was done the same as what Tara did for/with her, which is to act as a stand in for the one they really wanted, if you look at it in that light, then it stops being a request for reassurance and becomes her way of asking if the reality was better than the fantasy.

I feel this holds more true to what the Jaye I read her to be is trying to say, than it being a cry for ego massaging. Jaye knew of all the other girls from reading his journals, but didn't ask about any of them. She only asked specifically about the girl who only went to him with the intent of being a substitute for Jaye herself. So what Jaye really wanted to know was, am I living up to the hype? Am I everything you always dreamed that I would be?

and when he says "Who?" what he's really saying is I don't even remember what your talking about, nothing else has ever come close to the reality of loving you.

again, that's how I see it. And that's the awesome thing about stories. We can each see them from our own point of view and have fun discussions about our viewpoints.(y)
since reading about Tara and MC, Jaye is clearly jealous, when, although she already knew everything, she nevertheless fears that Tara did it for personal pleasureto a greater extent than she confessed.

In the account of their childhood, there is a constant reminder of how much Jaye considers Tara the most desirable girl, the one everyone wants.

but this is not a discovery. insecurity is one of the hallmarks of Jaye and how the character is presented to us, whereas Tara is the one with an almost inhuman self-confidence, who quietly has sex with MC and then buries it all, who as soon as she hears about blocked phones confronts MC and confronts him with his secret.
This is what careless parenting gets you!

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Shorty used to be from a game Called Last Call.. but here's the thing. I dont know if it still around
ah yeah i remember now since i played that game last year. it had an abandoned status but the dev updated the game last month or few months ago. idk when exactly but the game is in my " visual novels new update folder" atm.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
how can anyone say that after a render like this?

once again I'm the only one who doesn't like it, aren't I?

not saying it's bad
but it's really nothing special compared to other kentyrr's work
he's probably punishing us for our transgressions with failed renders :HideThePain:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How insucere for a game with only two LIs, one of which is evidently predominant.... Come on guys!!! You can do it!!!
WTF does "insucere" mean? :Kappa:

Besides it has nothing to do with insecurity because Jaye is a Goddess and she doesn't partake in trivial things like "who is the best girl?" :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
how can anyone say that after a render like this?

once again I'm the only one who doesn't like it, aren't I?

not saying it's bad
but it's really nothing special compared to other kentyrr's work
he's probably punishing us for our transgressions with failed renders :HideThePain:
Hey WTF, it's not like he makes Tara look like George in her renders. :BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes