4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The only thing that Jaye has done recently that surprised me was the whole "Tell me I'm better than Tara". It was one time, years ago, and it wasn't good enough to make MC stick around. Is that really what she's hung up on? Comparing herself against her own best friend/lover? That seemed weird to me.
I feel like that was a shot directed at felicemastronzo with all his "Tara > Jaye" crap that he posts all the time. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Poor, insecure little Jaye....

P. S. MC did not reply anyway, because he is good-hearted
The insecurity is part of her character though. And MC should have replied with "Jaye > Tara. 1v1 me IRL if you disagree, bitch."

P.S: Jaye > Tara. 1v1 me IRL if you disagree, bitch. :Kappa:

Reactions: xortor

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I never needed/wanted a Tara ending, but I still feel that MC and Jaye owe her a major one-off threesome at the very least. Bring her out to see them tie the knot in the same place, and then consummate the hell out of it.
Tara was pretty set on the MC thing being a one time deal only, but honestly I don't see a threesome with Jaye and Tara not happening. I'd even go as far as to say that the Jaye ending will be MC marrying Jaye with Tara as their side piece.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ilhares

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Tara was pretty set on the MC thing being a one time deal only, but honestly I don't see a threesome with Jaye and Tara not happening. I'd even go as far as to say that the Jaye ending will be MC marrying Jaye with Tara as their side piece.
I think that depending on your path, an option for a Jaye/Tara threesome and a Mallory/Peanutbooter threesome are very likely. A near inevitability even. Regardless of the path though, I think Amanda has made her intentions for a solo bang pretty clear at this point. Alex will be eating a mandarin soon enough.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Poor, insecure little Jaye....

P. S. MC did not reply anyway, because he is good-hearted
:unsure: I thought that the reason the MC didn’t respond was because the entire time he was with Tara, he was fantasizing that she was Jaye, so in a weird way, which might very well kill the mood if he told her. Also, what’s the point in telling her that she’s better than Tara, when all Tara was to him was a stand in for her in the first place.

I mean, I guess he could have said something like “The entire time i was with Tara I was imagining it was you, but being with you for real is so much better than even my greatest fantasies ever were without you.”

But a true gentleman would never talk poorly of another lady, so the MC kept his mouth closed and just proved to her how he felt by doing more with her than he ever did with Tara.

Just how I saw it…

Reactions: Walter Victor

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Actually, the way I read it wasn't MC not responding, rather the MC pretending he doesn't remember any Tara, emphasizing thats how much better Jaye was.

Reactions: Grif1001

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: I thought that the reason the MC didn’t respond was because the entire time he was with Tara, he was fantasizing that she was Jaye, so in a weird way, which might very well kill the mood if he told her. Also, what’s the point in telling her that she’s better than Tara, when all Tara was to him was a stand in for her in the first place.

I mean, I guess he could have said something like “The entire time i was with Tara I was imagining it was you, but being with you for real is so much better than even my greatest fantasies ever were without you.”

But a true gentleman would never talk poorly of another lady, so the MC kept his mouth closed and just proved to her how he felt by doing more with her than he ever did with Tara.

Just how I saw it…
Simply in that situation no one would have the lucidity to think and answer, so there could either be a shouted YES, or the answer he finally gave.

However, the fact that Jaye, in what should be the happiest moment of her life, needs reassurance remains bizarre

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ah, but he in fact did not keep his mouth shut. In a very un-gentleman like manner, he responded "who?", which would suggest (without context) that she was in fact so bad as to not be worth remembering.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
To me, Jaye reads as an immature young girl who acts adversely to her actual feelings most of the time prior to their talk on the Sunset, because...
If you want to call it immaturity and fear, that's fine too. The end result is a whole lot of issues because she can't handle sharing her actual feelings. That's a prime hiccup for any relationship. Even though she has started opening up, she still seems pretty childish to me.
Maybe her immaturity wouldn't have been as obvious if there weren't so many others to contrast her to, most of all Tara who always keeps a level head, without resorting to outbursts.

See, I feel almost exactly the opposite about the overall effect. Sure, the green is a bit brighter than any natural color I've seen, but it's CG, so not a big deal. Her tan is honestly one of the best things about her physically. I love red hair, but tire of the nearly ghost-like appearance of everyone who has red hair. Finally we have a somewhat amazing character (whose behavior/personality reminds me of a few people I know) who has the almost perfect combination, of physical traits. I figure there's someone in the world not too unlike Jaye, but the odds of meeting them are on par with the frequency of naturally born blondes in Japan (that is to say, if Asian origin).
What's your take on her hair color discrepancy ? What did she start dyeing at about 8 years old - her hair or her brows ?
As for tanned models - it's one of the real world popular trends I'm quite tired of, along with lip injections. It's pretty clear when someone's tan is not their natural skin color and it just seems off to me. Even more obvious on Jaye, where her skin hue is quite more reddish than an actual tan would be.
On the other hand if you're talking about body features/proportions - I would say most models in the game have similar body types. The main thing that differentiates Jaye from Lisa for example is the latter's way more natural color palette. But to each their own and I'm not going to judge anyone for liking Jaye. There are however things that make her objectively veer closer to uncanny valley territory than other girls in the game.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
However, the fact that Jaye, in what should be the happiest moment of her life, needs reassurance remains bizarre
True, unless Jaye knew that what Tara did for/with him was done the same as what Tara did for/with her, which is to act as a stand in for the one they really wanted, if you look at it in that light, then it stops being a request for reassurance and becomes her way of asking if the reality was better than the fantasy.

I feel this holds more true to what the Jaye I read her to be is trying to say, than it being a cry for ego massaging. Jaye knew of all the other girls from reading his journals, but didn't ask about any of them. She only asked specifically about the girl who only went to him with the intent of being a substitute for Jaye herself. So what Jaye really wanted to know was, am I living up to the hype? Am I everything you always dreamed that I would be?

and when he says "Who?" what he's really saying is I don't even remember what your talking about, nothing else has ever come close to the reality of loving you.

again, that's how I see it. And that's the awesome thing about stories. We can each see them from our own point of view and have fun discussions about our viewpoints.(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True, unless Jaye knew that what Tara did for/with him was done the same as what Tara did for/with her, which is to act as a stand in for the one they really wanted, if you look at it in that light, then it stops being a request for reassurance and becomes her way of asking if the reality was better than the fantasy.

I feel this holds more true to what the Jaye I read her to be is trying to say, than it being a cry for ego massaging. Jaye knew of all the other girls from reading his journals, but didn't ask about any of them. She only asked specifically about the girl who only went to him with the intent of being a substitute for Jaye herself. So what Jaye really wanted to know was, am I living up to the hype? Am I everything you always dreamed that I would be?

and when he says "Who?" what he's really saying is I don't even remember what your talking about, nothing else has ever come close to the reality of loving you.

again, that's how I see it. And that's the awesome thing about stories. We can each see them from our own point of view and have fun discussions about our viewpoints.(y)
since reading about Tara and MC, Jaye is clearly jealous, when, although she already knew everything, she nevertheless fears that Tara did it for personal pleasureto a greater extent than she confessed.

In the account of their childhood, there is a constant reminder of how much Jaye considers Tara the most desirable girl, the one everyone wants.

but this is not a discovery. insecurity is one of the hallmarks of Jaye and how the character is presented to us, whereas Tara is the one with an almost inhuman self-confidence, who quietly has sex with MC and then buries it all, who as soon as she hears about blocked phones confronts MC and confronts him with his secret.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Other than the moral grey zones with Jaye and Mal, I find the supporting cast to be better LI/flings.
Personally not a fan of incest or "help me step bro, I'm stuck" stories, but even if I were to put that aside, the supporting cast simply has their shit together more, vocal and to the point.

Don't take me the wrong way btw, I am enjoying CS, but on a personal level the two main forced LI's so far are simply characters for the MC to pamper and babysit. I simply prefer LI's that are stable, on point and even better than the MC(someone to humble his arrogant ass, lmao). So at the moment, I'm playing for the story and side characters.

P.S. Since the option was blocked out for me, regarding the boat scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So at the moment, I'm playing for the story and side characters.

P.S. Since the option was blocked out for me, regarding the boat scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well if you're playing for side characters, that option does net you an additional Tara scene! *snicker snicker*

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes