4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Thank you very much for the insight! While i don't think like you, this gives me the perspective for alternate path where Alex does compete with Jaye.

My main Alex path is full Jaye cooperation because the way i see things between Alex and Jay is almost the opposite of you. So much so that I override "my own choices" in the game.

As a played i would rather compete, but i don't see Alex ever want to screw over Jaye, before your perspective.

Looking forward to playing the competing with Jaye alternate path after I'm done with my main path. Thanks again man!
ofc your choice but think for a minute you even dont have any kind of exp in anything than sex and adventour ....you reallly think you have a chance again jaye only with your dick>???/// in a real world that will never happend and you will leave with you ass kicked but i can understand your point of view and the one who dont give ashit about jaye and want all the others ,the only one point in favor you have is the one with the "true cannon " you can have the ceo in your pocket .....or not?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
They share the same genes, absolutely, but it's not quite the same as cloning, at least in standard sci-fi fare. Still plenty of developmental variances before birth.

I do somewhat envy those with a natural twin, I could have really used a soare parts donor a fee years ago. ;)

Having a same-age sibling as a child would have been so much better than the 5-year gaps my father managed.
My ex wife has four children (24M,16M,12F,8F) the last two are from me, and I must admit that the four year gap is not so bad. From a point of taking care for the respective youngest. You can spend way more attention to the little one because the next in the row is old enough to be for herself for a short time without the fear the living room is in flames after changing the diapers.

But you are right, bigger should the gap not be. The oldest from my ex-wife was after having mama for himself for eight years and back then forced to share mamas attention between his brother and him, so extremely jealous that it was concerning. Even now after sixteen years he still bullys his little brother so extremely that it escaltes regulary. That lealousy problem is only a thing with his brother, the two little girls have not such problems.

Ok, he knows that I work at a sewage treatment plant and no one would ever find his corpse if he dared to touch my little girls. :devilish:

Dec 29, 2018
i don't see Alex ever want to screw over Jaye
I don't either, so it's more that he just wants to keep a healthy distance from her.

That's why I now choose the option to compete with Jaye instead of working with her or undermining her. I had originally chosen to work with Jaye on my first playthrough, but the game doesn't give you the option to be professional about it.

An example would be the scene where you and Jaye work together to steal that package for George, she will take advantage of the situation in order to grind her ass up against her brother's crotch while she moans. The game doesn't give me the option to tell Jaye that what she did was inappropriate and unwanted, so I ended up playing the compete path instead and found that it suited my character much better.

Reactions: Jericho85

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are the sweetest thing since for ever, they have lived the best days of their lives
being snuggly and cuddly and in love with eachother, the sweet wonderful love of lil kids
who kiss and hug and cuddle and sleep in the same bed because they wanna feel eachother
safe and together against the dark.
the game doesn't give you the option to be professional about it.
They are so close and so aching after their fear and their stubborness has kept them apart,
they need to rekindle the snuggles and the kisses and the cuddles. Do not rob them of those.

They are also outta their element on any professional side. They are not their parents.
Not one of them or their friends has anything to do with chemistry or even biology,
let alone management or pharmacy, sure enough nobody is helping them out.

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's not true for Jaye. When she avoids her brother, it's out of spite. She's angry that he avoided her for two days and stays angry for years. Then she inexplicably plays dumb about it when trying to mend fences as adults, right before she steals his personal journals after promising to be better.

So, all in all, I'd say that I have the exact opposite problem that you do. My biggest issue with the game is that I don't understand how we are supposed to believe that the main characters actually love each other and haven't just been lusting after one another.

The game insists that the player character is madly in love with Jaye, but never explains why. Those days of having fun as children are long gone, and should be overshadowed by the years of anger and contempt that Jaye dished out.

The game would be much better if we were given more control over the main character. Let us tell Tara that we want to forget about Jaye instead of talking about her. Let us tell Jaye that we left because we were tired of the constant fighting. That would make much more sense than what we get now.

The two main paths in the game are not treated equally. It's very clear that the writers favour Jaye, and it hurts the game whenever they yank control of the player character away from the players who aren't interested in Jaye.
despite the very harsh tone you use toward Jaye I quite agree with you.

despite the fact that almost a whole chapter is devoted to their childhood, the episode that makes us understand why Jaye is immediately in love with MC is really missing (in the narrative she is the first one or feel something, MC reacts almost reflexively, thinking about her only after he finds out that she has fantasies about him, not the other way around)

we are not told of a key episode in which MC does or says anything to kidnap the heart of his sister (who is already extremely attached to him from the start)

with Mallory there is the ploy of the girl feeling "ugly" and undeserving of love, but with Jaye there is not.

Of course we may think that we simply were not told about it, but it remains a flaw in the narrative.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They play together as their ma and pa also share intimate fun moments together screaming for ”God”
They are being bulied by their peers whom Jaye beats up and Alex takes no mind for being together
all the time. They are little kids huddled together by their parents so they can have fun,
that is their only reality.
despite the very harsh tone you use toward Jaye I quite agree with you.

despite the fact that almost a whole chapter is devoted to their childhood, the episode that makes us understand why Jaye is immediately in love with MC is really missing (in the narrative she is the first one or feel something, MC reacts almost reflexively, thinking about her only after he finds out that she has fantasies about him, not the other way around)

we are not told of a key episode in which MC does or says anything to kidnap the heart of his sister (who is already extremely attached to him from the start)

with Mallory there is the ploy of the girl feeling "ugly" and undeserving of love, but with Jaye there is not.

Of course we may think that we simply were not told about it, but it remains a flaw in the narrative.
Jaye is feeling iffy because it was her dad who was doing the growing up, so she immediately attatched
to MC, a mommas boy, her being the princess of his heart, literally as his ma was spending more and more time
with her dad, so of course they slept together and did everything together,
b ut the parents would separate them, for reasons they could not understand:
why would they be forbidden to love eachother if their parents were at it all the time?

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They play together as their ma and pa also share intimate fun moments together screaming for ”God”
They are being bulied by their peers whom Jaye beats up and Alex takes no mind for being together
all the time. They are little kids huddled together by their parents so they can have fun,
that is their only reality.

Jaye is feeling iffy because it was her dad who was doing the growing up, so she immediately attatched
to MC, a mommas boy, her being the princess of his heart, literally as his ma was spending more and more time
with her dad, so of course they slept together and did everything together,
b ut the parents would separate them, for reasons they could not understand:
why would they be forbidden to love eachother if their parents were at it all the time?
bullying does not bring them together, rather it divides them, Jaye sees it for herself because MC let her go just then.

they are not even two siblings who have lived their whole lives together, of a comity that over time becomes something more, practically there are many more years in which they avoid each other than those that they have lived serenely (the parents know each other on their eighth birthday, the moment of misunderstanding at most occurs 2-3 years later, from there to 18 years cold war and then the great escape)

Reactions: Aner878787

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is their Valhalla ... finally Jaye was over the moon she was getting a mommy. Hooraaah.
She was even getting a baby brother. In her mind, she was the knight in shining armor, she was the
goddess of the lake, she was the goddess of the elves, she was always the trongest and would provide
and shelter her lil bro for ever. This is what many players do not get how it is between young kids.
2-3 years
She is the god of war in this relationship, we should be good sports and play the damsel in distress.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is their Valhalla ... finally Jaye was over the moon she was getting a mommy. Hooraaah.
She was even getting a baby brother. In her mind, she was the knight in shining armor, she was the
goddess of the lake, she was the goddess of the elves, she was always the trongest and would provide
and shelter her lil bro for ever. This is what many players do not get how it is between young kids.

She is the god of war in this relationship, we should be good sports and play the damsel in distress.
it is not our fault that we never saw them this damsel in distress and this knight in shining armor ...

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It's very easy to conclude that their relationship is extremely unhealthy and that the main character would be better off if he distanced himself from Jaye. She is ill-tempered, violent, controlling, spiteful, manipulative, and impossible to reason with.
Wow. We have to be playing a VERY different game. My perspective is so unbelievably different from yours. If there is a character I loathe extremely in this game is the MC. I never got any of that from Jaye. I've always seen her as kind, strong, smart, independent and loyal to a fault. If anything I think she deserves far better than the cowardly, irrational and immature step brother she can't seem to get over from.

I can never play any path other than collaboration and love because the only way forward that seems rational and reasonable for me is to have MC basically doing penance for all the harm he caused his family 5 years prior to this. Basically I look at it as the path of redemption for the MC to be better than he was as a kid. Saving his relationship with his sister and preserving the legacy of his parents.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Wow. We have to be playing a VERY different game. My perspective is so unbelievably different from yours. If there is a character I loathe extremely in this game is the MC. I never got any of that from Jaye. I've always seen her as kind, strong, smart, independent and loyal to a fault. If anything I think she deserves far better than the cowardly, irrational and immature step brother she can't seem to get over from.

I can never play any path other than collaboration and love because the only way forward that seems rational and reasonable for me is to have MC basically doing penance for all the harm he caused his family 5 years prior to this. Basically I look at it as the path of redemption for the MC to be better than he was as a kid. Saving his relationship with his sister and preserving the legacy of his parents.
Since Alfred the Fallen reply started from my post I think I ought to give a reply here. I think different opinions than our own can coexist. After all we have different life experiences from one another. Different take doesn't mean others opinions are invalid.

I'm still at early chapter 4, but i do think Alex should have contact Jaye a bit more. I understand why he didn't. I also understand why Jaye can't get over Alex. It is what it is.

But yeah, I'd like to see the compete path because I also see Jaye as strong.

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
Whoever wrote the story and dialogues has done a fantastic job!! Gosh, I spent the whole day (literally from waking up to going to bed) just playing this. Wasn't my plan, I was going to play a SFW pokemon game but this got me so hooked and it's so well done I was dying to see what would happen next. The renders are beautiful too. Sis sure is sexy as hell.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
the main character would be better off if he distanced himself from Jaye. She is ill-tempered, violent, controlling, spiteful, manipulative, and impossible to reason with.

I don't understand how we are supposed to believe that the main characters actually love each other and haven't just been lusting after one another.

The game insists that the player character is madly in love with Jaye, but never explains why. Those days of having fun as children are long gone

The game would be much better if we were given more control over the main character.

The two main paths in the game are not treated equally. It's very clear that the writers favour Jaye, and it hurts the game whenever they yank control of the player character away from the players who aren't interested in Jaye.
Good points.

Lol, I agree hard on that. The Dev/Team definitely loves Jaye a bunch and favour her more.

We would never get full control over the MC. If so, I would avoid Jaye like the plague lol That is not what the Dev/Team wants. We have to play the game the way they want us to. A dev once said "it's a story-driven game, not a dating sim"

Reactions: sava75

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Have there been any consequences for being with both women? I'm interested in a Jaye only run but if there is no downside I may as well enjoy the rest.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Have there been any consequences for being with both women? I'm interested in a Jaye only run but if there is no downside I may as well enjoy the rest.
There are negative consequences if you get involved with Jaye. She locks you out of some side content, with Lisa in particular.

Adding to the discussion above - I'm personally not a fan of Jaye. Even though her CG model is fine, the color choices for her hair, eyes and tan seem unnatural and give me an huge uncanny valley vibe.
On top of that her character, as Alfred the Fallen described it, is too inconsistent. I wouldn't go so far to say that she's violent though. I kind of get why she's pissed off when someone makes decisions for her, but holding a grudge for years is a huge red flag. It doesn't make a compelling argument for being in love, rather the opposite. Personally, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that - it would be a nightmare.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There are negative consequences if you get involved with Jaye. She locks you out of some side content, with Lisa in particular.

Adding to the discussion above - I'm personally not a fan of Jaye. Even though her CG model is fine, the color choices for her hair, eyes and tan seem unnatural and give me an huge uncanny valley vibe.
On top of that her character, as Alfred the Fallen described it, is too inconsistent. I wouldn't go so far to say that she's violent though. I kind of get why she's pissed off when someone makes decisions for her, but holding a grudge for years is a huge red flag. It doesn't make a compelling argument for being in love, rather the opposite. Personally, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that - it would be a nightmare.
Maybe I didn't read the same thing that you read. What "grudge" are you referring to that she held? Other than the grudge that they both hold against Christian, I'm not following you. Unless you are talking about the grudge she holds against herself for acting the way she does when the MC is around. As for her feelings for the MC, the "grudge" she holds is not real. Its a wall she uses to ignore her true feelings and protect her from feeling hurt. She actually began to drop that wall as she hoped to see him at her graduation, and then put the wall back up when she was hurt that he didn't show. Which she instantly forgives him of when she learns of David's death.

To me, Jaye reads as an immature young girl who acts adversely to her actual feelings most of the time prior to their talk on the Sunset, because...
1, she is fighting against feelings that society tells her she shouldn't have for her step-sibling, and
2, she is terrified that if she is open and honest about how she truly feels, it will leave her vulnerable to being hurt by the MC's potential rejection.

Using anger and hostility as a self preservation method and a cover for ones feelings is something at which humans typically excel! Especially in situations where we have convinced ourselves that our love would go unrequited. Further more, the MC actually tends to do this himself as well, to an extent, when instead of admitting his true feelings, he just runs away from the entire world.

I honestly see both of their actions as very normal, immature, human responses to love, and to the fear of not being loved in return. to quote Moulin Rouge...

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return."

That's the journey along which I see Stone Fox taking the MC and Jaye.

A journey of maturity, revelation, understanding, forgiveness, and love.

You can't very well have a taming of the shrew, coming of age, maturity story with characters who don't start off very immature... Just saying.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Even though her CG model is fine, the color choices for her hair, eyes and tan seem unnatural and give me an huge uncanny valley vibe.
See, I feel almost exactly the opposite about the overall effect. Sure, the green is a bit brighter than any natural color I've seen, but it's CG, so not a big deal. Her tan is honestly one of the best things about her physically. I love red hair, but tire of the nearly ghost-like appearance of everyone who has red hair. Finally we have a somewhat amazing character (whose behavior/personality reminds me of a few people I know) who has the almost perfect combination, of physical traits. I figure there's someone in the world not too unlike Jaye, but the odds of meeting them are on par with the frequency of naturally born blondes in Japan (that is to say, if Asian origin).

The only thing that Jaye has done recently that surprised me was the whole "Tell me I'm better than Tara". It was one time, years ago, and it wasn't good enough to make MC stick around. Is that really what she's hung up on? Comparing herself against her own best friend/lover? That seemed weird to me.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes