4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
He rightly has very high expectations, that he is not visibly disappointed is great for Jaye
Why should he have very high expectations, the MC isn't you. :unsure:

He should have very high expectations if he knew that he was going to kiss Jaye. :Kappa:

Besides like MC said in the last update "Tara who?" :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why should he have very high expectations, the MC isn't you. :unsure:

He should have very high expectations if he knew that he was going to kiss Jaye. :Kappa:

Besides like MC said in the last update "Tara who?" :Kappa:
He doesn't say that...
After all, David trained him, he knows not to talk about another woman while he has stuck his penis into someone else.

The important thing is that Jaye is quiet, eye doesn't see, heart doesn't grieve

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
He doesn't say that...
After all, David trained him, he knows not to talk about another woman while he has stuck his penis into someone else.

The important thing is that Jaye is quiet, eye doesn't see, heart doesn't grieve
Yet he dreams of Jaye while fucking Tara. Hmmm....... :unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Biggest issue is, Jaye lost her virginity before being married, so she is just a slut..... MC being a man whore is nothing better!
I had high hopes for the game and just another slut game!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
damn Jayeidist...

first of all you are the player who determines what to see
secondly: with all the efforts Tara makes (her perfume, her lip gloss, her voice, her panties...) if Mc didn't think about Jaye even so the game would be over by then...:PogChamp:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are sometimes selfless friends who ache to see their bffs wither away
and live aimlessly while being away from their soul mates.
Tara did all the sacrifices needed and is still rooting for JAye and Alex ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So should you!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
damn Jayeidist...

secondly: with all the efforts Tara makes (her perfume, her lip gloss, her voice, her panties...) if Mc didn't think about Jaye even so the game would be over by then...:PogChamp:

But he sees Jaye in the scene, regardless if you like her or not. :unsure:

I have always said it that Tara is our best wingman - she's to Jaye like Goose is to Maverick. But I bet that you would deny seeing Jaye in the Tara scene even if you did, because that would mean admitting that Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But he sees Jaye in the scene, regardless if you like her or not. :unsure:

I have always said it that Tara is our best wingman - she's to Jaye like Goose is to Maverick. But I bet that you would deny seeing Jaye in the Tara scene even if you did, because that would mean admitting that Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa:
damn Jayeidist...

:cautious:
I have not denied anything, but for you Jayeidists it is never enough

at the limit he sees both anyway, it's not that he doesn't see Tara... then again with all the effort Tara makes, the credit is hers if he "dreams" Jaye, not Jaye who is spending one of many nights alone in her room, the first of the next 1825...

• Haha

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
ah yeah i remember now since i played that game last year. it had an abandoned status but the dev updated the game last month or few months ago. idk when exactly but the game is in my " visual novels new update folder" atm.
I believe the dev used to work on Last call and King to be or something like that and now they are split in half so either of those two games are the same dev with different patreons or same dev but different teams. shit is confusing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
:cautious:
I have not denied anything, but for you Jayeidists it is never enough

at the limit he sees both anyway, it's not that he doesn't see Tara... then again with all the effort Tara makes, the credit is hers if he "dreams" Jaye, not Jaye who is spending one of many nights alone in her room, the first of the next 1825...
All we need is for you to say that Jaye is the best girl. :Kappa:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes