4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just did a run dedicated to non-LIs, let's say as a free guy with little resistance to temptation.
something interesting is there, but of course it's a pretty empty run.

Tara I think is self-excluding if you are not interested in Jaye, she pretty much disappears from the radar once she loses her role as secret helper.

I thought Linda was hiding some more information by advising her to leave Ray (which the way they talk about it is objectively the best solution) but there are no consequences, and even the final flashback remains disappointing and she looks much uglier than usual, she seems to have lost 20 pounds...

Bianca and Tanaka gain some little extra space

Who knows if Kaili will live up to her promise

intrigued by Amanda's anonymous messages (at least it seems that way in the finale), since Mallory has been rejected what will she want?

as predictable Lisa is the winner, I'm afraid her reference to "after" is beyond the end of the game so its just a nice illusion, of course a "corporate" twist with her the side wouldn't hurt

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I just did a run dedicated to non-LIs, let's say as a free guy with little resistance to temptation.

Tara I think is self-excluding if you are not interested in Jaye, she pretty much disappears from the radar once she loses her role as secret helper.

I thought Linda was hiding some more information by advising her to leave Ray (which the way they talk about it is objectively the best solution) but there are no consequences, and even the final flashback remains disappointing and she looks much uglier than usual, she seems to have lost 20 pounds...

intrigued by Amanda's anonymous messages (at least it seems that way in the finale), since Mallory has been rejected what will she want?

as predictable Lisa is the winner, I'm afraid her reference to "after" is beyond the end of the game so its just a nice illusion, of course a "corporate" twist with her the side wouldn't hurt
I think Amanda would try to get some "male input" from Alex one way or another. And I'm willing to do a run without my Mallory just to see what kind of antics Amanda would get up to in a solo scenario... I will do it with shame and curiosity in my heart. My body is ready.

As far as Lisa, I think she is definitely the face of the "other" route. She has the beginnings of three unique paths already between dom, sub, or love, and I think she could turn into a legit romantic relationship if SFS decides to elevate her past side girl status as the distinctly non-psuedo-incesty option. I'm interested to see where that goes.

One way or another though, Bianca is getting dicked. Hot, fit, busty, flirty Texas girl. It's too much to ignore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HHNNNGGG!!

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Lisa and Tara are the main focus of the "Others" or "Nobody" route. Tara didn't get enough progression for it at this point, but I think at one point in the future players that aren't on Jaye and Mallory's path will get the option of picking Lisa or Tara.

Devs mentioned that there were 6 or 8 (can't remember the number exactly) endings planned, so no matter how you turn it there should be at least 1 "others" ending.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lisa and Tara are the main focus of the "Others" or "Nobody" route. Tara didn't get enough progression for it at this point, but I think at one point in the future players that aren't on Jaye and Mallory's path will get the option of picking Lisa or Tara.

Devs mentioned that there were 6 or 8 (can't remember the number exactly) endings planned, so no matter how you turn it there should be at least 1 "others" ending.
I don't think so

Tara disappears completely if you're not interested in Jaye, so if I really must retain a faint hope it's that Tara can be an emergency parachute if the story with Jaye fails in the final part of the game

somewhat like perhaps Amanda might do with Mallory

instead Lisa, like Linda, Bianca etc is the classic sidegirl who, we don't know with how much room in the future, represents an alternative to the two LIs

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

With the way things have gone so far, I don't see a Tara/Alex solo path outside of SFS bending to fanservice. She is superhumanly loyal to Jaye and she seems to follow the bro code (except between girls? chick code?). She won't allow herself to go after Alex since she knows how much Jaye is into him... and she ESPECIALLY won't if he rejects Jaye, because that inevitably hurts Jaye. So I think the only path to Tara at this point will be threesome or nothing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think so

Tara disappears completely if you're not interested in Jaye, so if I really must retain a faint hope it's that Tara can be an emergency parachute if the story with Jaye fails in the final part of the game

somewhat like perhaps Amanda might do with Mallory

instead Lisa, like Linda, Bianca etc is the classic sidegirl who, we don't know with how much room in the future, represents an alternative to the two LIs
Lisa is probably a guaranteed ending - the Power Trip ending, which is like the safest ending to cover your bases. You just straight up marry the CEO of your company and you rake in billions of dollars together.

I still think that Tara is an option, at least in the future, with an Alex that gets the option to tell her that Tara was what he wanted all along (and perhaps having Jaye be our wingman this time?)

Amanda, Bianca, Linda, Erica and Tanaka I think are sidegirls with no endings planned. Sure they probably will have some scenes, but expecting an ending with them is way out of reach (sorry shazba :()

Basically 3 endings will be for Jaye, 3 endings will be for Mallory and then there will be 2 others endings.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Amanda, Bianca, Linda, Erica and Tanaka I think are sidegirls with no endings planned. Sure they probably will have some scenes, but expecting an ending with them is way out of reach (sorry shazba :()
probably yes, but Linda really has a lot of space, and I don'tc reate that whether or not she breaks up with her husband is insignificant.

Bianca I hardly think it's anything beyond sex, it seems that's all there is to it

Reactions: EndlessNights

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
probably yes, but Linda really has a lot of space, and I don'tc reate that whether or not she breaks up with her husband is insignificant.

Bianca I hardly think it's anything beyond sex, it seems that's all there is to it
I think Linda's breakup would probably be something that shapes MC's personality. Ray is MC's friend, or at least has a positive relationship with MC, screwing up his marriage is a shitty thing to do.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Linda's breakup would probably be something that shapes MC's personality. Ray is MC's friend, or at least has a positive relationship with MC, screwing up his marriage is a shitty thing to do.
friendship with Ray is something that we are told, but it is not that it has much substance, in fact I would say that currently both of them avoid each other willingly

the marriage dirie that it is down ruined

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
friendship with Ray is something that we are told, but it is not that it has much substance, in fact I would say that currently both of them avoid each other willingly

the marriage dirie that it is down ruined
The point I was trying to make is that whether MC decides to break up the marriage would influence whether Ray and Linda (and Rikki by association) are allies or neutral.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The point I was trying to make is that whether MC decides to break up the marriage would influence whether Ray and Linda (and Rikki by association) are allies or neutral.
but if they stay in the mountains what does it matter whether allied or neutral?

to get back into the game they are the ones who have to reconnect with MC affairs, and it is much more likely that a divorced Linda will do that than an entire family

if Linda and Ray reconnect there is just no cue for them to somehow have to deal with MC, why would Ray bring the wife he just made up with from her greatest temptation?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
to get back into the game they are the ones who have to reconnect with MC affairs, and it is much more likely that a divorced Linda will do that than an entire family
It does make me ponder the possibilities. What if MC popped daughter's cherry and put a bun in the oven, and then convinced Linda to leave her husband. Presumably ahe wants to leave him for a shot at more MC time. That might be an awkward scenario..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes