4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I sincerely hope we aren't reverting to the MC and Jaye dancing around each their feelings all over again. :cautious:

If this is one possible outcome based on low stats with Jaye or the preview is simply misleading, that might work. But if Jaye automatically runs off after all this buildup, Chapter 7 is going to be off to a very rough start.
Or it could be just a red herring to tease us, with the MC waking up while Jaye is in the bathroom.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I keep forgetting to play the new update and (from what I've heard) the lack of Tara makes me demotivated to play it when I do remember :oops:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I was avoiding a love interest between mc and jaye as I dont want to pursue incest path even though they are really not related and so I decided to make mallory love interest instead and found out later she is a clone of mc's mother. Are there other mc love interest aside from them? I'm still early part of the game. Is there some twist Mallory was not really a clone?

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
I was avoiding a love interest between mc and jaye as I dont want to pursue incest path even though they are really not related and so I decided to make mallory love interest instead and found out later she is a clone of mc's mother. Are there other mc love interest aside from them? I'm still early part of the game. Is there some twist Mallory was not really a clone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
isn't this just semantics for "scuffed clone" ? like if the genetic tests says they share dna, isnt she a clone in some sense? (tbh probably in the same vein as saying children are clones of their parents, theyre not but they share dna)

imo i think enough to have the dna to still be considered incest, of course opinions can differ

i feel like mallory route is more incest than Jaye is lol, devs really jebaited the ppl going for non-incest routes :LUL:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
After last update, I have three things to say:
1) Wow, now I feel guilty about seeing Mallory behind Jaye's back. They did it, now I'll have a "Jaye only" savefile. Best chapter, best scenes.
2) Replaying this update in the Gallery it gives you the question if Jaye is a virgin. How can she reach that moment not being a virgin? What choice changes it?
3) Damn it, I don't know what did I touch in notifications but now it doesn't notify me when people write on this thread, so I'm asking this very, very late.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
isn't this just semantics for "scuffed clone" ? like if the genetic tests says they share dna, isnt she a clone in some sense? (tbh probably in the same vein as saying children are clones of their parents, theyre not but they share dna)

imo i think enough to have the dna to still be considered incest, of course opinions can differ

i feel like mallory route is more incest than Jaye is lol, devs really jebaited the ppl going for non-incest routes :LUL:
Are there any other serious love interest with MC beside Mallory and Jaye? I just want to play a normal walkthrough with normal relationship then at my second run gonna play a horndog run going for any pokemon mc find.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes