4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Honestly, it's entirely irrelevant that the sex with Tara happened years ago but Jaye only read about it a few days ago.

Has nobody ever met someone IRL, be it man or woman, that would bring random shit from ages ago up just to "score points" in an argument or imaginary competition? This happens all the time with some people.
It's something that has meaning to Jaye, it shouldn't be important but to her it is.
It is afterall(no matter how long ago) her BFF and the guy she's been in love all of her life, it happened 5 years ago, yes, but she probably still thinks about it... hopefully now she can let go.

teta12

Jun 15, 2020
isn't this just semantics for "scuffed clone" ? like if the genetic tests says they share dna, isnt she a clone in some sense? (tbh probably in the same vein as saying children are clones of their parents, theyre not but they share dna)

imo i think enough to have the dna to still be considered incest, of course opinions can differ

i feel like mallory route is more incest than Jaye is lol, devs really jebaited the ppl going for non-incest routes :LUL:
Perhaps I misunderstood Peanuts explanations she gave to Mallory. But did she not mentioned that there is another Sarah Clone running around? And is Jaye not a child that shouldn’t exist because of the inefficiency of that pregnancy med?
So if I think further… there is no - non-incest route

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Is Jaye a virgin(if you made the right choices in prologue)? Other than Tara's tongue penetrating her? Does she really wait all those years for the MC?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Is Jaye a virgin(if you made the right choices in prologue)? Other than Tara's tongue penetrating her? Does she really wait all those years for the MC?
If you max her love and trust points in the prologue she is, if you don't then she is not. But does that make such a difference to you?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes