4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That might work then. Do you use it yourself? How reliable is it that mod in general? Is it wonky at all like messes your game up/causes bugs?
Sancho's Mods are probably the most stable mods out there. His code does not fuck up how the game is meant to be played, every feature can be turned on/off individually.
And if there's anything in his mod that MIGHT mess up your game, it's optional and he gives you BIG WARNINGS about it (usually something like letting you see the results of two opposing choices)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
We gotta be able to fuck the captain's wife.
No, it won't happen.
That is set in stone.
Completely off limits
End
Amen

That was stated in one of the first dev live streams. She is more or less a RL homage of the wife from Naughty Captain. SFS and NC are friends.

• Sad
Reactions: Nirvana96

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I believe Kentyr pops up now and again still with some of the amazing renders. Not anticipating anything right now with the holiday season upon us. I understand some people do stuff with family and havr social lives.
I see. I was contemplating over giving a detailed review since I really liked this game. Thanks!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Used to be. Certain people may have driven them away.
Yeah. It was a stupid behaviour of some salty users here. I can understand them. Even if I'm think they misunderstood Walter. But it isn't Walter who I meant with "salty users". There was a couple of randoms annoying but inbetween their shitty posts are already deleted. I hope the devs come back sometimes. Their point of view to several things would be interesting to know. It's so dumb to drive the devs away when they are take their time to discuss here.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Strictly speaking, there are enough users here that are also on their discord, so if it's something important it usually reaches their ears sooner than later.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Strictly speaking, there are enough users here that are also on their discord, so if it's something important it usually reaches their ears sooner than later.
It's not about the news we can get by third hand. Discord is a really bad place to discuss things. It's a chat with all the disadvantages such a system has compared to a board system.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I am not a fan of discord for discussing things about these games. Too bad the devs left before I found this masterpiece. Would've been pleasant to have their insight around here regarding many topics around their work and this game.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone knows if the Devs are active here?
They were decently active, but some idiots here wouldn't be basic human beings to them and they said they would never to be back here again. From memory, it wasn't about having their game pirated here but that some users here were also high tier patrons and would post patreons direct links for their game here instead of using the regular mirror options of this website, even after being warned multiple times by the devs to stop as it was costing them a pretty penny in bandwidth usage and worst download experience for their paying users. In the end, i hope they found who they were on patreon and banned them.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
They were decently active, but some idiots here wouldn't be basic human beings to them and they said they would never to be back here again. From memory, it wasn't about having their game pirated here but that some users here were also high tier patrons and would post patreons direct links for their game here instead of using the regular mirror options of this website, even after being warned multiple times by the devs to stop as it was costing them a pretty penny in bandwidth usage and worst download experience for their paying users. In the end, i hope they found who they were on patreon and banned them.
Ya, still can't believe anyone thought that was okay.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That, and it probably didn't help that there were a couple entitled jackasses that decided to chime in and suggest SFS should be grateful for it. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Completely unrelated, but poor you so looking at your avatar, so willing and wanting for humiliations when you could've had quality women like Sage, Nicole and Sally or even the sexy bee from a parallel universe but you picked the watermelon turned banana hahaha. :p
I love Jericho85's avatar, I think Jill looks adorable in it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jericho85
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes