4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
If you max her love and trust points in the prologue she is, if you don't then she is not. But does that make such a difference to you?
Yes! nearly closed and deleted the game when that happened because I was interested in her! Came here to see if choices mattered to not get that in the prologue and if I did something wrong.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
yes i did :giggle:
I was wondering why she looked better than she was in the game (no offense felicemastronzo :Kappa:)

Yes! nearly closed and deleted the game when that happened because I was interested in her! Came here to see if choices mattered to not get that in the prologue and if I did something wrong.
I think you're missing the point of the story if that's what gets you hooked up.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I think you're missing the point of the story if that's what gets you hooked up.
Perhaps but I don't really care. The game tells you to play your conscience and that's what I believe, the story is sweeter in my opinion if she really waits for the MC all those years, it lets me know more about her character.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Imagine not being a fan of beautiful redheads that's what I think everytime someone talks about pursuing Mallory,I mean yeah Mallory is a beauty for sure but Jaye is just on another level.
Yeah - in general I tend to have a thing for blondes. But Jaye is just so stunning and I adore the sibling interaction between MC and Jaye - such great banter btwen brother and sister.

In another game Mallory could easily be m No.1. favourite LI but beside Jaye - Jaye is totally on another level and is a credit to both the artist and the writer for how she has turned out.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Jaye is totally on another level and is a credit to both the artist and the writer for how she has turned out.
Have come to the same conclusion so far, on Chapter 6. I am definitely blown away by how good the Devs did it so far between Jaye and the MC. There is no competition between Jaye and Mallory. Her story with the MC is much more interesting. This has shot up to my number one or two VN, it's close between this and another one.

Not to mention Jaye's looks are way ahead of the game - Emerald eyes and red hair. She really does blossom into a great woman.

Their whole story has been pretty sweet and charming, unfortunate and complicated at times of course but endearing.

I had a feeling I would love their story from the moment they were close as kids when their parents wed.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know....is the home screen background permanently random when launching or can be changed someway? I notice sometimes I get this and really like it but don't always get
screen645.png

Last edited:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I think Sancho's mod has a toggle to make this a permanent change.
Hmmm might pass on that mod at least for now - preferred if the vanilla game itself could do it. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll just launch it until I get the screen I want for now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm might pass on that mod at least for now - preferred if the vanilla game itself could do it. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll just launch it until I get the screen I want for now.
You can turn off all the Sancho assists and just use the screen lock if you wanted.

Reactions: Vopeco

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
You can turn off all the Sancho assists and just use the screen lock if you wanted.
That might work then. Do you use it yourself? How reliable is it that mod in general? Is it wonky at all like messes your game up/causes bugs?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes