4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people how much is left before the new version of the game? or this is the final version since the MC put jane in bed .. hehe

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Are there any other serious love interest with MC beside Mallory and Jaye? I just want to play a normal walkthrough with normal relationship then at my second run gonna play a horndog run going for any pokemon mc find.
Jaye and Mallory are the only two serious love interests in Chasing Sunsets.

It's possible that if the MC does not build enough trust/love with either of them, he could end up with Rikki (daughter at the ski lodge) who wants to be with him (as does her Mom, Linda - depending on the signals he gave her like choosing her over Rikki at the cabin and then telling her to dump her husband). There are also other women, like Lisa, who could be bedmates/girlfriends, but the only two with a deep enough relationship right now (this means could go the distance - wedding, pregnancy, family) are Jaye and Mallory.

Reactions: Walter Victor

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
There has been a great deal of discussion about Jaye's asking about Tara and that it reflects insecurity because the MC's interaction with Tara happened five years ago. While the separation in time is true, this doesn't address the fact that Jaye read about the MC's feelings about that event in his "borrowed" diary only a few days before. So that event and his reaction was fresh in her mind. Also one must consider Jaye's reaction as she read that part of the diary.

Her question to the MC with regard to Tara is perfectly reasonable and understandable.

The MC's response could have been better. I don't interpret it as indicating he's forgotten anything about Tara or their interaction. That event in the context of his departing from his family would be unforgettable. I take his response as dismissing its importance at this point in his and Jaye's relationship.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There has been a great deal of discussion about Jaye's asking about Tara and that it reflects insecurity because the MC's interaction with Tara happened five years ago. While the separation in time is true, this doesn't address the fact that Jaye read about the MC's feelings about that event in his "borrowed" diary only a few days before. So that event and his reaction was fresh in her mind. Also one must consider Jaye's reaction as she read that part of the diary.

Her question to the MC with regard to Tara is perfectly reasonable and understandable.

The MC's response could have been better. I don't interpret it as indicating he's forgotten anything about Tara or their interaction. That event in the context of his departing from his family would be unforgettable. I take his response as dismissing its importance at this point in his and Jaye's relationship.
Honestly, it's entirely irrelevant that the sex with Tara happened years ago but Jaye only read about it a few days ago.

Has nobody ever met someone IRL, be it man or woman, that would bring random shit from ages ago up just to "score points" in an argument or imaginary competition? This happens all the time with some people.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes