4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm a heretic! See if I care!!! I know that Jaye has a lot of fans and rightfully so. She is amazing. She also feels a bit too "perfect" for me. Like the ideal of beauty standards. So she comes off as maybe a bit on the fake side. Maybe if her physical fitness and complexion were toned down a bit she would feel "more real".
I think I have the girl for you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ah, the waifu wars. I'm sooo over that...

...Besides it's a silly argument anyway because we all know Mallory is hotter than both. #MALLORYBESTGIRL #MALLORYBATHWATER

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah how can people not get that is beyond me,I mean Tara ain't even a love interest and she's been a Jaye and MC shipper for like forever...
How can people not get that it's entirely subjective and that different people have different tastes, and then to further justify it with a reason that has entirely nothing to do with hotness, is beyond me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Eh, not much point in acting surprised: Thanos wishes he was as inevitable as the Mallory/Amanda threesome. And in the game's defense, it would be hard to find a good pic that teases the MC turning down the opportunity - even if the devs decided to cater to my minority taste.

Granted, this does little to help me take the story seriously, but I'm not going to make any snap judgements. *If* we actually get a chance to kick Amanda to the curb, why should I get my knickers in a twist over what can happen in other paths?

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So a while anyway. Oh well whenever it comes it will be worth it. It's really too bad there can't be an "estimated update" automatically added for the dev or uploader to enter it (if they didn't it would be "unknown." Of course people probably wouldn't look there half the time.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes