4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Just started a new playtrough where incase anyone is wondering I am going for both Mallory and Jaye unlike my main which is just Jaye,But anyway I'm at the very start in the bar right before the story kicks off and I am just chuckling at the banter between MC and Walter and am just thinking to the future when we are finally back at the bar at the end or near the end of the game how ever that will be just thinking of all the funny ways it will go down if and when Jaye and well Mallory show up...hehehe.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just started a new playtrough where incase anyone is wondering I am going for both Mallory and Jaye unlike my main which is just Jaye,But anyway I'm at the very start in the bar right before the story kicks off and I am just chuckling at the banter between MC and Walter and am just thinking to the future when we are finally back at the bar at the end or near the end of the game how ever that will be just thinking of all the funny ways it will go down if and when Jaye and well Mallory show up...hehehe.
I was where you are about a week ago. I've got about a dozen variants going trying to figure out and find all of the achievements! Even with Sancho to help guide the various routes I may have missed a couple around C3 and C4 (or the numbering might be off...), it got really confusing in the area of C5, but C6 is more easily followed.

It's a really fun ride with lots of great humor, like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I support financially several games, including this one. But if it doesn't appear here, on F95, I won't know about it, much less support it.

However, I understand why most developers eventually leave this place: come here to promote; leave when the bullshit becomes too great to bear.
Same. F95 to me is where I "demo" a game. Even if demos were still a thing they usually dont show enough like they did in the 90s, piracy to me is the replacement. I learn of a game i like via continuous mentions of them by other posters, this place is a gold mine of word-of-mouth, things rise to the top and some of the top stuff is gold to me personally while some aint. As with most media i find i cant really stand most of it, looks promising at first glance but do something i really cannot fucking stand. Some I no longer support nor play due to the direction of the devs or their behavior.

Stone Fox Studios, Digi B and Drifty is the trifecta i currently support either through patreon or have purchased the full game via Steam. Found em all in here via posters i respect.
To me these three entities does the best in regards to producing a compelling story and artwork, not the best technically but still the best overall to me.

I fully support devs right to use this place to grow and then leave. I think its only fair due to the piracy and entitlement by some a-holes you dont want to deal with. There are loads of good people here too but just one person is enough to sour your day. For a normal shitposter that single idiot is easy to deal with but as a dev with loads of people following you i can easily see it growing to be too much. I totally agree that it might be better to stay within your discord/steam/patreon/etc sphere than deal with the "bullshit".

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I was where you are about a week ago. I've got about a dozen variants going trying to figure out and find all of the achievements! Even with Sancho to help guide the various routes I may have missed a couple around C3 and C4 (or the numbering might be off...), it got really confusing in the area of C5, but C6 is more easily followed.

It's a really fun ride with lots of great humor, like this...
Well the reason for me doing the playtrough is to just see how the story goes if you romance the both of them and well since I can't bring myself to do a just Mallory playtrough because here is the thing to me Jaye is the one right but also I don't like the fact that I'm ignoring Mallory because I can see that even tho I'm not romancing her my main playtrough which may not be my main for much longer I can see that Mallory still has feelings for MC and she is just to sweet and beautiful and all those other things for me to not romance her and as I said before Jaye is the one but I'm really hoping for the ability that at the end you will be able to end the game with the both of them fingers crossed.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well the reason for me doing the playtrough is to just see how the story goes if you romance the both of them and well since I can't bring myself to do a just Mallory playtrough because here is the thing to me Jaye is the one right but also I don't like the fact that I'm ignoring Mallory because I can see that even tho I'm not romancing her my main playtrough which may not be my main for much longer I can see that Mallory still has feelings for MC and she is just to sweet and beautiful and all those other things for me to not romance her and as I said before Jaye is the one but I'm really hoping for the ability that at the end you will be able to end the game with the both of them fingers crossed.
My main run was more or less balanced between the two (although that becomes difficult in C6), and you miss on achievements (if that matters to you) by not playing a few variants going to some of the extremes. It is a fun ride, though.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes