4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
For all of you "Achievements" freaks out there, I've gotten through the end of Chapter 6 and found ways to get all of the selfies and all but two of the achievements.

I unrened the files, and there are three achievement slides for two achievements missed, and where one of them would likely appear may not jibe with some of Sancho's numbers. He may be working from a table (I suspect) within the programming and have them down with certainty, but if not, then maybe something got off in the 65-ish to 70-ish range.

That said, here are the ones in the Achievements folder that I haven't gotten or been able to tie definitively to a Sancho number. IF anyone has gotten these, I'd be curious to know how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone has good guidance on these, I'd welcome it.

Thanks!

Reactions: DarhkBlu

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For all of you "Achievements" freaks out there, I've gotten through the end of Chapter 6 and found ways to get all of the selfies and all but two of the achievements.

I unrened the files, and there are three achievement slides for two achievements missed, and where one of them would likely appear may not jibe with some of Sancho's numbers. He may be working from a table (I suspect) within the programming and have them down with certainty, but if not, then maybe something got off in the 65-ish to 70-ish range.

That said, here are the ones in the Achievements folder that I haven't gotten or been able to tie definitively to a Sancho number. IF anyone has gotten these, I'd be curious to know how.
If anyone has good guidance on these, I'd welcome it.

Thanks!
Not sure if this will help, but I got Procrastinator.
AFAICT it was awarded for turning down Mallory on the beach in Chapter4, but the game was rather buggy when I got it so it's entirely possible something else was going on under the hood. But it still shows up on my achievement list in the current game so it must be in the code somewhere.

EDIT:
Oh, and Rocket Man was explained by SFS here: Avoid all of the missable content in Ch3 for a very short update .

Last edited:

F7bji

May 10, 2019
Is she an AI generated Jaye (not tan enough if so) or a real human? Looks real, but the AI has gotten better of late. She's awfully cute!
yes she is AI generated Jaye. I referenced the pic below. Wanted to see how she might look in real life. Now I just need Tinder to make a image search alike feature :WeSmart: 2Cap001_result.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarhkBlu

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
BLASPHEMY
I'm a heretic! See if I care!!! I know that Jaye has a lot of fans and rightfully so. She is amazing. She also feels a bit too "perfect" for me. Like the ideal of beauty standards. So she comes off as maybe a bit on the fake side. Maybe if her physical fitness and complexion were toned down a bit she would feel "more real".

But it's too late for that. Tara was the one to grab my attention from the start, even if she's not an actual LI.

You can go back to worshipping at the altar of your fake Goddess.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This is just poor taste. I'd dropkick Jaye out the window in a heartbeat for Tara. And I like Jaye quite a bit. But she just isn't in the same league as the real goddess of Chasing Sunsets.

Bless your heart, RNasc4444 & keykey, and thanks for the reaction padding!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes