4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Now that I have finally gotten trough my second playtrough chapter 7 can't come fast enough,I'm legit feeling a little anxious while waiting for it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Dunno how to properly describe it, but for me MC's face always portrays some kind of weird mix of "little lost lamb" and signs of melancholy. Combine that with his hulk body and it makes it hard to take him seriously lol.
Because I played the other AVN first, each time I see him, I'm reminded of the roommate/sidekick/war buddy from STWA The Unbroken. I think they're based on the same asset.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
from twitter

Chasing Sunsets Chapter 7 is coming soon! Warning: Product may contain Peanut. If you experience elevated heart rate, heavy breathing, or an erection lasting longer than six hours, see your doctor.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Because I played the other AVN first, each time I see him, I'm reminded of the roommate/sidekick/war buddy from STWA The Unbroken. I think they're based on the same asset.
Heavily modified then.... The stwa sidekick model appears in several games, (project atmosphere, alternat existence and a few more) Think i've only seen one other game with a character that looks like the MC of chasing sunsets... (and forgot which lol)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
from twitter

Chasing Sunsets Chapter 7 is coming soon! Warning: Product may contain Peanut. If you experience elevated heart rate, heavy breathing, or an erection lasting longer than six hours, see your doctor.
May need to inject Peanut with your Epi(c)pen.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Random thought, a simple recap would be great for these games, sometimes it's hard to remember the most complicated plot details (if you care for it, of course) between updates. Actually, I don't remember if this game in particular does recaps, now I just had the impression that it does.

It's all fuzzy in here rn.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Random thought, a simple recap would be great for these games, sometimes it's hard to remember the most complicated plot details (if you care for it, of course) between updates. Actually, I don't remember if this game in particular does recaps, now I just had the impression that it does.

not really a full recap but at the end of every chapter there is overview/summary kinda thing

Reactions: Walter Victor

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Here you go, the only recap you need. Rest doesn't matter.
ezgif-2-04cb2b7508.gif

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes