4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Damn this verbal war between Jaye and Tara fans is pretty funny,And even as a Jaye/Mallory fan I am still gonna go with Tara is 3rd place at best by alot and again she ain't a love interest so suck on them apples...:cool::cool::cool:...
It's funny because neither Jaye or Tara are even my top 5! I'm still enjoying this show though :ROFLMAO:

popcorn.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
1. Lisa/Tara
3. Jaye
4. Malory/Peanutbooter
6. ... the rest. Somewhere down the lines.

Theres a pretty big divide between 3 and 4. An order of magnitude I think. The top 3 kinda stand on their own at a goddess level in my tastes. Each of them would be the hottest woman if copy pasted into any other game. Its practically a crime that two of them are "side chicks".

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
What is a Peanutbooter? I'm afraid of the answer, does it only boot with peanuts? Is it a booty full of peanuts? I'm curious! Please share pictures of Peanutbooters!

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
What is a Peanutbooter? I'm afraid of the answer, does it only boot with peanuts? Is it a booty full of peanuts? I'm curious! Please share pictures of Peanutbooters!
Peanutbooter is Mal's best friend that had the medical procedure done.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's just baby talk. The girls have known each other for a very long time and one of them didn't develop speech skills at a normal rate, hence saying peanut butter was evidently a struggle at a certain point. When we see her in the flashback she can't even say Mallory's name. Sometimes when this dynamic is at play people who are close will continue to mispronounce the stumble words out of solidarity or amusement. But even after this ceased to be an issue it seems to be a nickname that stuck.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's just baby talk. The girls have known each other for a very long time and one of them didn't develop speech skills at a normal rate, hence saying peanut butter was evidently a struggle at a certain point. When we see her in the flashback she can't even say Mallory's name. Sometimes when this dynamic is at play people who are close will continue to mispronounce the stumble words out of solidarity or amusement. But even after this ceased to be an issue it seems to be a nickname that stuck.
Example: "We're having pasghetti for supper! Yea!" ;)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
TY for your help, in the future I should focus more on reading.... ah no, don't work for me.
I'm an alpha, I let the betas read for me.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes