4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
any one know how to unlock bos lady scene ??
Basically, you can't be on the Jaye path. Boss Man/Boss Lady are dependent on how you treat Lisa once she gets off the plane.

If you're assertive with her and don't take her shit, or act bold and forward with her every chance you get, she'll be more submissive. (Boss Man). If you're generally accommodating to her, answer her respectfully and treat her like she's in charge, she'll be more dominant in the same scene. (Boss Lady.)

Either way, it's soft dom/sub...Mostly roleplay. No humiliation.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In my view, it's simply one of many sliders devs balance. I'm sure Stone Fox, Drifty, Philly, or Digi could drop smaller updates more often, at the cost of making their games feel less episodic.

There are zero devs dropping content updates of their size and quality every two weeks.

There are devs I support and respect greatly who drop updates very regularly...ArcGames among them, but the updates are generally so small I only download them every third month or so.
Talothral and Moonbox release playably big updates every 2 weeks but yeah, they're not in the absolute top tier graphic quality wise.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Don't defend these milkers.
  1. They haven't shown this site any gratitude for their (limited) success.
  2. They arrogantly abandoned this thread.
  3. Taking time off over the holidays was a choice. They could have made a different one.
  4. Working on their VN part-time is a choice. They could make a different one.
  5. They're actively trying to lock us out of their download servers.
  6. The best girls aren't even LIs.
  7. 2000 renders over five months is only 13.3 per day.
  8. As of Chapter 6, there are only like 17 lewd scenes in the whole game: It shouldn't even be on here.
There's no excuse. Lots of newer devs drop content damn near weekly.
you need to chill out ! , turn the pc and the phone off and "GO OUT AND TOUCH SOME PUSSY"

Untitled.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Don't defend these milkers.
  1. They haven't shown this site any gratitude for their (limited) success.
  2. They arrogantly abandoned this thread.
  3. Taking time off over the holidays was a choice. They could have made a different one.
  4. Working on their VN part-time is a choice. They could make a different one.
  5. They're actively trying to lock us out of their download servers.
  6. The best girls aren't even LIs.
  7. 2000 renders over five months is only 13.3 per day.
  8. As of Chapter 6, there are only like 17 lewd scenes in the whole game: It shouldn't even be on here.
There's no excuse. Lots of newer devs drop content damn near weekly.
Go and make 13 Daz 3D images a day, every day, 7 days a week at that level of image quality and then come back in 5 months. Then maybe we will entertain your whinging because you will know the value of the labor.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes