4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I wish people wouldnt even try. Its so tiresome with the hiding behind "its sarcasm/joke" Its never true.

See Poes law and the addendums. Dont do sarcasm online unless you're a talented writer. It NEVER comes across as sarcasm because its indistinguishable from actual morons with shit for brains posting shit for brains takes.

Even if you were genuine and actually tried "sarcasm" it doesnt matter, odds are you were just posting shit without thinking about it for easy attention or fishing for drama only to backpedal when confronted. Its indistinguishable from entitlement.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I wish people wouldnt even try. Its so tiresome with the hiding behind "its sarcasm/joke" Its never true.

See Poes law and the addendums. Dont do sarcasm online unless you're a talented writer. It NEVER comes across as sarcasm because its indistinguishable from actual morons with shit for brains posting shit for brains takes.

Even if you were genuine and actually tried "sarcasm" it doesnt matter, odds are you were just posting shit without thinking about it for easy attention or fishing for drama only to backpedal when confronted. Its indistinguishable from entitlement.
True. My initial thought was "What a drama queen". Really, compared with milfy city, can't be serious, but in reality you never know the intention of such posting. For all i know could be meant as it was written. :unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's just easier to mark certain 'users' as trolls - set phasers to ignore and proceed to enjoy genuine discussions with the 95% of the community who actually like CS and do not whine when their 'free' stuff does not come out at their desired time.

The trolls who believe that they are deserving of bandwidth paid for by supporters (you know, the people who actually give the creators $) are part of the reason why the dev's basically abandoned posting here on F95.

I'm happy to support Chasing Sunsets and CH 7 will be out when it is ready for prime time, not whine time.

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
The trolls who believe that they are deserving of bandwidth paid for by supporters (you know, the people who actually give the creators $) are part of the reason why the dev's basically abandoned posting here on F95.
There was no single incident, or individual that led to that. It was the attitude from some that any success we found was only by virtue of this site, and that we should therefore be grateful to be here no matter how disrespectful to our (modest) requests it became.

Anyways, thanks for supporting us, Pax! Truly appreciate it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There was no single incident, or individual that led to that. It was the attitude from some that any success we found was only by virtue of this site, and that we should therefore be grateful to be here no matter how disrespectful to our (modest) requests it became.

Heart wave.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
READ the release ( Chapter 7a) ... I didn't call it chapter 7. Stay out of it If you can't read simple english... Nothing difficult to understand .
Then you should really stay out of it. Main page : Version 0.7a, the post you quoted: Version 0.7a. Nowhere is written Chapter 7 exept in your own delusional reality.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
READ the release ( Chapter 7a) ... I didn't call it chapter 7.
Really? You didn't? Ok, let me backtrack, this is the post you quoted...
Chasing Sunsets [0.7a] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (5.1 GB/ 1.39 GB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nowhere in this post you quoted calls it Chapter 7, yet...
Why call it compressed update Chapter 7 when it is actually CHP 6 Ending??
So yes, you called it Chapter 7, not somebody else. And to further quote you...
If you can't read simple english... Nothing difficult to understand .

temp614699b1

Feb 19, 2022

I actually found this game on Steam first then after completed it I wanted more VNs so I somehow ended up here lol

Also if you bought the game on Steam you get the update the same day as Patreons which to my surprise isn't standard practice, the only other dev that I have found that does this is Drifty (Leap of Faith dev). Add it as another reason to support the dev.

So the only reason for me to check this thread is to see status progress, those quality fan-arts, and the discussion about Tara being the best girl which I'm glad that I am not the only one wanting a path for her or even better a throuple path with Jaye.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So the only reason for me to check this thread is to see status progress, those quality fan-arts, and the discussion about Tara being the best girl which I'm glad that I am not the only one wanting a path for her or even better a throuple path with Jaye.
Gosh darn Tara simp right there,ITS NOT HAPPENING.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Have there been any updates regarding the beta release? feel like it's been a while since the last patreon update

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes