4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really? You didn't? Ok, let me backtrack, this is the post you quoted...

Nowhere in this post you quoted calls it Chapter 7, yet...

So yes, you called it Chapter 7, not somebody else. And to further quote you...
I hate that I was able to follow this without checking the content and only having seen one of the posts implied ...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I actually found this game on Steam first then after completed it I wanted more VNs so I somehow ended up here lol

Also if you bought the game on Steam you get the update the same day as Patreons which to my surprise isn't standard practice, the only other dev that I have found that does this is Drifty (Leap of Faith dev). Add it as another reason to support the dev.

So the only reason for me to check this thread is to see status progress, those quality fan-arts, and the discussion about Tara being the best girl which I'm glad that I am not the only one wanting a path for her or even better a throuple path with Jaye.
I'm glad that you found Chasing Sunsets on Steam first; it lets you avoid the review trap that afflicts many AVNs on F95 where ragers give a one-star review for an AVN because it is not how They would make the AVN, not updated frequently enough, etc..

I do like Tara, but I am a Jaye First kind of guy :love:

That being said - I'd be quite happy for a Throuple including Jaye and Tara.

My MC would be perfectly happy to be out walking around with a very pregnant Jaye on one arm and a very pregnant Tara on the other arm.

They will be wealthy enough where they could set up the dual citizenship with the U.S and country X (country X does not have legal issues with polygamy) so that both women could be married to the MC.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I do like Tara, but I am a Jaye First kind of guy :love:
We can tell, the entire post reads like a poem about true love... ;)

They will be wealthy enough where they could set up the dual citizenship with the U.S and country X (country X does not have legal issues with polygamy) so that both women could be married to the MC.
*Whisper: Not how that works but if you won't tell, I won't either (y)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
That being said - I'd be quite happy for a Throuple including Jaye and Tara.
Tara is way too good to be the side-chick in a throuple.

She deserves to be main LI in her own game. Anything less would be a waste.

She appears in 2.5 scenes and has her own fanbase. Find me another character that can boast the same thing in the AVN world lol.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

She appears in 2.5 scenes and has her own fanbase. Find me another character that can boast the same thing in the AVN world lol.
does throuple works in real life ? just asking.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
does throuple works in real life ? just asking.
It does for some, very well. For me it's more of a necessity. Not because I am super amazing, but because I am too emotionally crippled to provide a partner the proper support she needs. A third person who can help cover that is mandatory.

In CS terms, though, I can't imagine how somebody could imagine Jaye and Tara together and then have the nerve to declare either of them the "side chick". That's the whole point, ain't nobody on the side, they're all in.

The side chick is obviously going to be Tanaka. ;)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In CS terms, though, I can't imagine how somebody could imagine Jaye and Tara together and then have the nerve to declare either of them the "side chick". That's the whole point, ain't nobody on the side, they're all in.
Except that one guy in this thread that kept saying that everything that happened in the story was Jaye's fault, even James and Sarah's deaths and she deserved to drown when she fell off the yacht. :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

It would never be the same. Stone Fox accidently created the perfect LI, perfect backstory - loving MC since they were little, perfect character relationship, best friend of the sister and took both of their cherries, gorgeous character model and one of the best personalities of all characters in the game.

They missed the mark in not anticipating her popularity, its sad, but leave it at that. As much as I love Tara, it would never be the same again with a different MC.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It would never be the same. Stone Fox accidently created the perfect LI, perfect backstory - loving MC since they were little, perfect character relationship, best friend of the sister and took both of their cherries, gorgeous character model and one of the best personalities of all characters in the game.

They missed the mark in not anticipating her popularity, its sad, but leave it at that. As much as I love Tara, it would never be the same again with a different MC.
If they swapped Tara in the place of Mallory, it would have been the perfect choice - Tara being involved with MC and Jaye since the beginning and being the opposite of Jaye, so it would make some very good "Fire and Ice" contrast to the story regarding the LI's.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm gonna be honest even if there is a throuple option for Jaye, i ain't choosing it lol i am not sharing even with another girl.and i don't want another girl either.
The only throuple i choose is in being a dik.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

704.jpg

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I'm gonna be honest even if there is a throuple option for Jaye, i ain't choosing it lol i am not sharing even with another girl.and i don't want another girl either.
The only throuple i choose is in being a dik.
my dearest long lost evil twin... you wanna tell me you'd say "no" to tarebear?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am seriously disappointed in you if you're sticking to that answer

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes