4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
They were deleted already from the dev. Bug fixing will take time regardless and it only affects "new players or if your save is before that point", and also anyone who doesn't use mods it doesn't really matter that much.
I caught that right after I posted and while you were quoting me. Still, the sentiment stands. Some people just don't have any patience or a lick of sense.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I caught that right after I posted and while you were quoting me. Still, the sentiment stands. Some people just don't have any patience or a lick of sense.
Nope most do not, and unless you are posting your own links in public, should always use the report functions as the dev's especially ones active here will remove them almost immediately.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Just so you know for future reference, if you see game updates, go to the first post, now use "report", then game update, and add the links or link to a post that has games updates. Unless a mod/uploader randomly stumbles into a thread they will have no way to know if a game update is out.

This is the reason why a lot of games take a while to get updated, as a lot don't report there is a game update.

EDIT: it also keep links from being deleted when you report them vs making them public.
How to report the link?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to report the link?
They have been removed now, but as I've said for future reference, go to the first page, there is a report button below screenshots and links, and likes for the post.

Click it and this comes up.

report.png

Use game update and link to the post you find, or if you have your own links add them into the game update part with changelog (if you have it) along with any other information that would be useful to mods/uploaders.

This way mods/uploaders know there is a game update, also helps from links being removed etc.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Just a quick re-post of the torrent file since perusing up the thread seems to be challenging at times for new members - got a good chunk of folks in the swarm at this point so hopefully as long as people seed the speed should be solid.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Staff and Mods online

Just DM these fine folks and give them a piece of your mind ...
Links, changelogs, best wishes ... whatever gets you going ...
How to report
This way mods/uploaders
BaasB
is very much online and willing to have a go at awesome games, thanks for the suggestion, SonsOLiberty .
Tell them it is the best game you ever played and it is worth the OP upgrade,
promoting this awesome game is sure to bring them fame and many likes ...

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't be the only one that as I read this, heard it in Kaylee's voice then and immediately heard Captain Malcolm Reynolds say "Oh God, I can't hear that!" followed by Jane Cobb say "I could stand to hear a little more."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is only in her head .. you will never hear some weirdon creep guy voicing something in the ,mind
of this hottie .. never!
I can't be the only one that as I read this, heard it in Kaylee's voice then and immediately heard Captain Malcolm Reynolds say "I can't hear that!" followed by Jane Cobb say "I could stand to hear a little more."

View attachment 2602327
Now, go eat her up, you HEATHEN!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That is only in her head .. you will never hear some weirdon creep guy voicing something in the ,mind
of this hottie .. never!
You must not be a Firefly/Serenity fan. That is an obvious reference to a line that Kaylee Frye says. Her exact line is "Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothing 'twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries."

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
and where can I download this game with WT mods inside the game and not download a single link for this or something like it to play it with fairy tales on the ground inside the game .. who has the current link? :( :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Just a quick re-post of the torrent file since perusing up the thread seems to be challenging at times for new members - got a good chunk of folks in the swarm at this point so hopefully as long as people seed the speed should be solid.
all that is . is a bunch of code doesnt download or anything. think ill wait till some post the link on the main page

• Angry
Reactions: TimHawk

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
and where can I download this game with WT mods inside the game and not download a single link for this or something like it to play it with fairy tales on the ground inside the game .. who has the current link? :( :unsure:
There are no mods updated yet, they are not miracle workers. The game just got released 6 hours ago, but you can get it for one single dollar on Patreon. So, wait and see what happens, and for the mod, well, wait for them to update them. It takes a shit ton of work for them to update and usually a few days. People are lucky someone gave them advanced copies to have them updated quicker than usual.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
There are no mods updated yet, they are not miracle workers. The game just got released 6 hours ago, but you can get it for one single dollar on Patreon. So, wait and see what happens, and for the mod, well, wait for them to update them. It takes a shit ton of work for them to update and usually a few days. People are lucky someone gave them advanced copies to have them updated quicker than usual.
odd im looking at one of the mods and it says 7.0a

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes