4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well fuck. I found a problem with non-Steam and having issues resolving it. Since it's past 0300 hours here I'm either way too tired or going insane so I elected to install v0.7 unmodded, started a new playthrough saving at various random places, then while loading them in v0.8 all of the previous saves rollback... all of 'em. This sucks as it's causing issues porting the mod over.

Reckon I'll take a nap since it's already morning here and hit it with fresh eyes and a pot of coffee. It really appears something wiggy is going on with the RenPy v7 saves (CS v0.7a and previous) loaded into RenPy v8 (CS v0.8).

I'll post back tomorrow if I find some answers... I'm trying to stay optimistic as I'm not seeing the same problem in Steam... but I want to run the identical test with it tomorrow as well to confirm it as a proper control source. Something is wrong, I just have to figure out wtf it is. Later.

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Well, can't load any save. Throws an error every time and starts a new game. I did not use any mod.
Now i have to wait until it's fixed. Because right now i will not start a new game because of the bug mentioned by Sancho.
Damnit.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
What a great start to the month, first DriftyGames and now Stone Fox Studios. Hell yeah!

This episode is gonna be interesting..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, can't load any save. Throws an error every time and starts a new game. I did not use any mod.
Now i have to wait until it's fixed. Because right now i will not start a new game because of the bug mentioned by Sancho.
Damnit.
It sounds like you might have to start a new game regardless, that bug doesn't sound like the one he's talking about, it has more to do with the Ren'Py version jump.

But Sancho1969 might be able to figure it out

Reactions: Bob69

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well fuck. I found a problem with non-Steam and having issues resolving it. Since it's past 0300 hours here I'm either way too tired or going insane so I elected to install v0.7 unmodded, started a new playthrough saving at various random places, then while loading them in v0.8 all of the previous saves rollback... all of 'em. This sucks as it's causing issues porting the mod over.

Reckon I'll take a nap since it's already morning here and hit it with fresh eyes and a pot of coffee. It really appears something wiggy is going on with the RenPy v7 saves (CS v0.7a and previous) loaded into RenPy v8 (CS v0.8).

I'll post back tomorrow if I find some answers... I'm trying to stay optimistic as I'm not seeing the same problem in Steam... but I want to run the identical test with it tomorrow as well to confirm it as a proper control source. Something is wrong, I just have to figure out wtf it is. Later.
First time I played this with URM installed and I wonder how do you keep up with all those variables names, to my untrained eyes they seem random strings of numbers and letters, usually they make sense in most games, how does Stoya for that matter :eek::eek:

Edit: I played the Steam version, noticed no bugs so far.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
After that ending..... damn it 6months (normal wait time for the next update) is going to be a long wait, to find out what happneds..... at least u solved one mystery...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.7a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: Thank you, Sancho1969, for helping me with the Mod, please check out Sancho's Multi-Mod.

Download: - - ANDROID by DarkAssassin
*Yes, the Android version is the correct one, the game is on Chapter 6.

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey there, will you be updating your mod?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8a] [Stone Fox Studios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!
Use this to update from v0.8 to v0.8a.

Win/Linux: v0.7 -> v0.8 [850 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes