4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
There are no mods updated yet, they are not miracle workers. The game just got released 6 hours ago, but you can get it for one single dollar on Patreon. So, wait and see what happens, and for the mod, well, wait for them to update them. It takes a shit ton of work for them to update and usually a few days. People are lucky someone gave them advanced copies to have them updated quicker than usual.
bro, I already know that the new version turned out to be good ... I just wanted to find out where you can download this game with mods in the inside of the game .. it’s not necessary that it be a new version, enough versions 7 but mods inside it)))

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Well fuck. I found a problem with non-Steam and having issues resolving it. Since it's past 0300 hours here I'm either way too tired or going insane so I elected to install v0.7 unmodded, started a new playthrough saving at various random places, then while loading them in v0.8 all of the previous saves rollback... all of 'em. This sucks as it's causing issues porting the mod over.

Reckon I'll take a nap since it's already morning here and hit it with fresh eyes and a pot of coffee. It really appears something wiggy is going on with the RenPy v7 saves (CS v0.7a and previous) loaded into RenPy v8 (CS v0.8).

I'll post back tomorrow if I find some answers... I'm trying to stay optimistic as I'm not seeing the same problem in Steam... but I want to run the identical test with it tomorrow as well to confirm it as a proper control source. Something is wrong, I just have to figure out wtf it is. Later.
Bro I don’t know where to download version 7 with mods, translate the passage inside the game into Russian? can you give a link?

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
I downloaded the latest update yet when i try to log in to my old saves it doesn't work and i get Error message. Any help?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes