4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
bro where to download this game for ready mods in the inside of this game? I have news that he would already be active in the game and there was no folder for the folder, which there is no guarantee that this mod will work in the game

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
My Tara-faithful MC is gonna have another disappointing update I'm guessing. I don't care about Polygene or who killed Mom and Dad, I don't want lessons from a chef...I just want that blonde baddie.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
bro where to download this game for ready mods in the inside of this game? I have news that he would already be active in the game and there was no folder for the folder, which there is no guarantee that this mod will work in the game
Joker is one of the most prolific modders here and his mods work.

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying but the "game" folder with the mod goes to the VN's folder and then overwrite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The crossover with artemis! Don't know the another crossover of the sis and bro though :unsure:
Need to restart last chapter in order not to fail the harem router, I think I pick some wrong choices in last chapter:cautious:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well fuck. I found a problem with non-Steam and having issues resolving it. Since it's past 0300 hours here I'm either way too tired or going insane so I elected to install v0.7 unmodded, started a new playthrough saving at various random places, then while loading them in v0.8 all of the previous saves rollback... all of 'em. This sucks as it's causing issues porting the mod over.

Reckon I'll take a nap since it's already morning here and hit it with fresh eyes and a pot of coffee. It really appears something wiggy is going on with the RenPy v7 saves (CS v0.7a and previous) loaded into RenPy v8 (CS v0.8).

I'll post back tomorrow if I find some answers... I'm trying to stay optimistic as I'm not seeing the same problem in Steam... but I want to run the identical test with it tomorrow as well to confirm it as a proper control source. Something is wrong, I just have to figure out wtf it is. Later.
fyi

the only error i got was this

(pixeldrain dl here)

if i read all the other error post - idk whats wrong

my old saves loading fine - but i may start over

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I might just be an idiot buy how is the game versions numbered? I downloaded v 0.8 and when I load the game it says chapter 7. Is that right or is this supposed to be chapter 8? Just wondering.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
fyi

the only error i got was this

(pixeldrain dl here)

if i read all the other error post - idk whats wrong

my old saves loading fine - but i may start over
It's specific to non-Steam, and when loading some saves made pre-v0.7 (modded/unmodded doesn't matter on my end), once loaded since there's some rollback due to the update to RenPy 8.0.3, if the Player loads and immediately rollsback on their own one or more screens then BAM... exception. I only had a couple hours of sleep but got a fresh pot of coffee and I'm about to tear this VN completely apart to it's very core... I have to find the file(s) that's doing it as even though the Steam version rollsback a bit given the same circumstance I can't get it to through the same exception. Very odd behavior that is due to one of the RPYC files (I've already adjusted the RPYs). Too deep into the weeds but I will not progress on the mod until I get this at least identified but I feel like I'm truly going insane. I can't remember a time when an exception has thrown me off like this for literally hours on end. Makes me feel like a rookie all over again and that pisses me off :ROFLMAO:

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
The other crossover is from the game Summers Scent by The Naughty Captain, which is pretty much a staple in this game anyways if you consider the captain of the yacht ;]

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I might just be an idiot buy how is the game versions numbered? I downloaded v 0.8 and when I load the game it says chapter 7. Is that right or is this supposed to be chapter 8? Just wondering.
Yepp, that is correct. Release 0.8 is chapter 7 since the first was the prologue.

The other crossover is from the game Summers Scent by The Naughty Captain, which is pretty much a staple in this game anyways if you consider the captain of the yacht ;]
And Leap of Faith, good cameos there as well

Reactions: JokerLeader

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I have completed all 3 routes till v0.8 .
Both Route - They find out and got pissed - I am looking forward if we can romance other Women in this route like Bianca,Tara,Amanda,etc.

Jaye Main,Mallory Side

Mallory Main,Jaye Side

If anyone need complete saves of any of these paths let me know.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's specific to non-Steam, and when loading some saves made pre-v0.7 (modded/unmodded doesn't matter on my end), once loaded since there's some rollback due to the update to RenPy 8.0.3, if the Player loads and immediately rollsback on their own one or more screens then BAM... exception. I only had a couple hours of sleep but got a fresh pot of coffee and I'm about to tear this VN completely apart to it's very core... I have to find the file(s) that's doing it as even though the Steam version rollsback a bit given the same circumstance I can't get it to through the same exception. Very odd behavior that is due to one of the RPYC files (I've already adjusted the RPYs). Too deep into the weeds but I will not progress on the mod until I get this at least identified but I feel like I'm truly going insane. I can't remember a time when an exception has thrown me off like this for literally hours on end. Makes me feel like a rookie all over again and that pisses me off :ROFLMAO:
if it helps
here some saves

1-2 is close to end of ch6

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Whitefrost
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes