4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Still no1

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
There's no harem so far. MC can have an open relationship with Mallory and Jaye so he can fuck around but neither of them is really happy about it. You can see from thousands miles away that you've to made a choice at one point. My bet is in the next chapter, latest in the chapter after that. To be honest a harem wouldn't fit to this AVN and destroy a good story, so hopefully SFS will never put this in.
I honestly wouldn't mind a Jaye+Mal throuple, it's not that out of there... but no more than that. For my "canon" playthrough I'm just sticking with Jaye for now until the game is finished and I can see what options are available.

Reactions: Tatsubasa

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
There's no harem so far. MC can have an open relationship with Mallory and Jaye so he can fuck around but neither of them is really happy about it. You can see from thousands miles away that you've to made a choice at one point. My bet is in the next chapter, latest in the chapter after that. To be honest a harem wouldn't fit to this AVN and destroy a good story, so hopefully SFS will never put this in.
As much as I hated Jaye, at least I didn't think she was the kind of person who would accept that.
This is not good. These women were certainly not introduced as people who would accept an open relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and acondo
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes