4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Finished multiple saves to see everything and got to say aside from some little bit of personality inconsistencies I liked the new update very much.

It had pretty much a bit of everything , funny moments, emotional ones, some redemption ark moments, and so on .

Two things I want to praise are the render quality which are so well made and the newest lewd animations. These 4 are without a doubt the best I've seen in any VN (that includes BaDIK) especially Jaye's one. Devs really outdid themselves on that department. The animation transitions are so seamless and natural looking. It was the cherry on top. A bit bummed we did not get some Lisa lewd animation but It's all good the rest of the content made up for it.

Music was good as always, the reference to Artemis took me off guard a little but it was a great surprise nonetheless. Overall I enjoyed the new release and looking forward to the continuation of the story.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for what you do (even if I occasionally gig you with a "why would you do THAT?!?!"). ;)
You're my bud because you DO occasionally do that. I push myself, but I always crave civil objective thought... it's how we grow outside our perspectives and tunnel vision. I appreciate you bud and the many others like you, but you already know that.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
still dont get this statement ...

View attachment 2604222

3.5bill and rising company worth ...
sell 100 shares - done lol
Yeah, that must be some accumulated Trump-level debt to have to sell off the yacht. If it were me, I'd look into leasing it out at worst. That way you can keep the crew employed and still have it for when you want/need it.
edit: Oh, maybe not a big deal...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hell, I could live on a boat like that, I don't get seasick. Though it'd probably be difficult to raise a passel of children there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sometimes people are willing to settle, as long as it gets them some of what they wanted. I think Jaye would accept some of her loving brother over none.
I agree with you but I'm not sure that either woman will accept a long-term open relationship. Jaye seems to get off on the sexual exploits of the MC while reading his journals... but all of those women are also surrogates for Jaye - imitations of the real thing since the real Jaye was not available. It is a great way to show that the MC was trying to connect with Jaye/missing Jaye for years after he left home, even when he did not consciously recognize it.

Now that the MC has finally returned and the original - no imitation - Jaye wants him, I think he will eventually have to make a choice. I will go with two open relationships for the great content and time with the ladies, but when Chasing Sunsets is complete, my first repeat playthrough will be full on Jaye - no open relationship.

Now it is time to sit down and relax with this great AVN - drink of choice is a nod to Jaye - going with a Dark and Stormy.

Cheers!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

View attachment 2604222

Not easily done if closely held; even if not closely held, there are still hoops, especially if you are an insider, and can take a while. If you're talking about the company selling its own stock, that can only be done if it holds treasury stock (not all companies do), otherwise it would be a new issuance, and that requires registrations, disclosures, audits/investigations and several months to over a year - even selling the treasury stock requires disclosures and forms. Probably faster to sell a boat, and no disclosures to the SEC (or other country's regulating body) if you're public.

There's also the issue of an insider making waves in the market if they sell off stock, even a small block. That's probably a $100MM yacht - that's a lot more than 100 shares of stock in most companies, and not a small sale in the least. That can move a market quite a bit.

Selling an asset you no longer need is always preferable to selling off ownership rights in a company. This makes much more sense than your suggestion from a real business perspective.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

View attachment 2604222

Personal vs Company debt. You cannot use one to satisfy the other, especially with ownership of the company still being unsettled. So the boat must have been privately owned by them and then sold to settle private debt.

And as a rule of thumb, the richer people are, the more debt they accrue to lower their taxes.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Personal vs Company debt. You cannot use one to satisfy the other, especially with ownership of the company still being unsettled. So the boat must have been privately owned by them and then sold to settle private debt.

And as a rule of thumb, the richer people are, the more debt they accrue to lower their taxes.
Don't recall if it was company debt or personal debt; but the patents would likely be within the company, so I assumed company debt in my analysis. If personal debt, then that does come down to selling personal assets versus company assets, but the issue of selling stock in a closely held entity, or an insider selling stock in a public entity, is still problematic. And whether stock or a yacht, if it is a personal asset, it is still subject to oversight while part of an estate that hasn't settled - but disposing of assets and settling debts is part of that process.

From experience, rich folks like to put big toys like yachts and aircraft in corporate subsidiaries if they can, in part for liability protection purposes. They just have to use them for business to a greater extent to make sure they get the depreciation deduction (assuming they want or need it), or impute personal income for non-business use. And, yeah, I've dealt with this situation IRL.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Boys. In the last six months when I started playing adult and short games, also of the Dobermans Studio type, I always try to download new and old games, in progress, abandoned, in short, I seek to know, history if there is a repertoire that keeps attention in advancing in the game, graphic quality, image and detailing has considerable weight. Some still pass me this same Chasing Sunset passed some I downloaded the 7 and now this last one and congratulations, the quality, character Jaye would like to see her in more and more scenes with the 1/2 brother they are scenes well done and very well polished . The other characters can still grow but Jaye is undoubtedly the sensation until soon. is in the TOP 3.

FV79GZ_WIAM6mA3.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
After 24 hours (minus a few hours nap) I'm putting to bed the save issue for now as I have to get to updating the new content. With that said progress updates will be made periodically as relevant in the mod's thread. For example: here.

I'll fight those loading bugs later... RAID!!!!
1683501837774.png

• Haha
Reactions: riddikk91

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Don't recall if it was company debt or personal debt; but the patents would likely be within the company, so I assumed company debt in my analysis. If personal debt, then that does come down to selling personal assets versus company assets, but the issue of selling stock in a closely held entity, or an insider selling stock in a public entity, is still problematic. And whether stock or a yacht, if it is a personal asset, it is still subject to oversight while part of an estate that hasn't settled - but disposing of assets and settling debts is part of that process.

From experience, rich folks like to put big toys like yachts and aircraft in corporate subsidiaries if they can, in part for liability protection purposes. They just have to use them for business to a greater extent to make sure they get the depreciation deduction (assuming they want or need it), or impute personal income for non-business use. And, yeah, I've dealt with this situation IRL.
Aye, and since the question came up before, I checked and I found no hint that Polygene is even a publicly traded company.
Not a single word of a board emergency meeting when the lawsuit stoped the company in its track, nor did George or Lisa ever mention stockprice fluctuations to the MC and Jaye due to the death of James and Sarah.

Going by that, we still have no idea if Polygene is a Partnership or LLC or S/C-corp, so it's difficult to make a guess. The fact that George as James's and Sarah's private Lawyer sells the boat to settle debt, made me believe the debt has to be private, since any Board would have a to be informed of the sale of anything company related and would have the right to call a meeting.

Lastly, Lisa seemingly taking over acting CEO duties without the neccessity of a vote of confidence, further established that Polygene is not a publicly traded company and made me lean towards a Partnership company type.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Aye, and since the question came up before, I checked and I found no hint that Polygene is even a publicly traded company.
Not a single word of a board emergency meeting when the lawsuit stoped the company in its track, nor did George or Lisa ever mention stockprice fluctuations to the MC and Jaye due to the death of James and Sarah.

Going by that, we still have no idea if Polygene is a Partnership or LLC or S/C-corp, so it's difficult to make a guess. The fact that George as James's and Sarah's private Lawyer sells the boat to settle debt, made me believe the debt has to be private, since any Board would have a to be informed of the sale of anything company related and would have the right to call a meeting.

Lastly, Lisa seemingly taking over acting CEO duties without the neccessity of a vote of confidence, further established that Polygene is not a publicly traded company and made me lean towards a Partnership company type.
Maybe an LLC, but when you get that large, you usually look at exit strategy and go with Corp (or foreign equivalent) to protect the company in probate and make distribution of value to the heirs/beneficiaries easier. I believe the legal protections in a corporate format are also more advantageous to LLC in just enough ways that you'd want that added protection when you're dealing with pharmaceuticals and medical related product lines. You could still make the S election if you're a US company and get the legal protection, and the shareholder number probably isn't an issue for them. But part of the estate planning would probably require conversion to C status. Whether LLC or some form of corporation, if it's closely held, then no need for board approvals for most of this stuff since the same oversight isn't required. The only real issue would be bank/loan covenants. If they're working to pay down debt, it's likely some of those covenants center around the health and life status of the owners. Surprised they wouldn't have a key-man policy in place to help cover some of the covenant concerns, but that wouldn't make as interesting of a story as going out on a mega-yacht one last time before you sell it. ;)

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Just wonderful. Both ladies left me, women scorned achievement. This is definitely NOT a harem.
If you don't commit to either lady in Ch6, I got both the option for the Mal/PB scene and the Jaye scene. The problem seems to be if you tell Mallory you're wanting to take the relationship exclusive in Ch6 and then proceed to fuck Jaye at the bungalow.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe an LLC, but when you get that large, you usually look at exit strategy and go with Corp (or foreign equivalent) to protect the company in probate and make distribution of value to the heirs/beneficiaries easier. I believe the legal protections in a corporate format are also more advantageous to LLC in just enough ways that you'd want that added protection when you're dealing with pharmaceuticals and medical related product lines. You could still make the S election if you're a US company and get the legal protection, and the shareholder number probably isn't an issue for them. But part of the estate planning would probably require conversion to C status. Whether LLC or some form of corporation, if it's closely held, then no need for board approvals for most of this stuff since the same oversight isn't required. The only real issue would be bank/loan covenants. If they're working to pay down debt, it's likely some of those covenants center around the health and life status of the owners. Surprised they wouldn't have a key-man policy in place to help cover some of the covenant concerns, but that wouldn't make as interesting of a story as going out on a mega-yacht one last time before you sell it. ;)
I doubt we will ever get the answer to it, since it explodes the scope of any adult game :D

But if I'm not mistaken James and Sarah went from starting the company to $3.5B in just 15 years, and that's super impressive especially given that cutting edge research is the starting point for their profits.

Reactions: Son of Durin
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes