4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Captura de Tela (329).png

Wait what? There is a lot of time since I played the game in the beginning, but weren´t these two supposed to not be related ? Why are they talking like they are biological siblings ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait what? There is a lot of time since I played the game in the beginning, but weren´t these two supposed to not be related ? Why are they talking like they are biological siblings ?
You ain't from West Virginia are ya bud? Congenital disorders have nothing to do with incest and not necessarily to do with genetics (heredity) at all, it's simply disease or condition present from birth onwards. ... if that's the confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
100% agree with your assertions. At the risk of setting a record with facepalm reactions, I'll go a step further. This game has its roots in realism. No space aliens; no college kids who behave as if they're still freshman in HS; statements by lawyer actors which actually make sense; mature intrigue, etc, etc. Then we have two very well educated, career-tracked, independent, confident women who are vying to run a multinational pharmaceutical company and we're supposed to swallow their acceptance of some dude banging each other and whomever else can hold still along enough. So let's scratch the based in realism thought and just call it pandering to those looking for cheap thrill.
This is why I opted to go for the incel route as my main path. I really liked Tara but she isn't an LI and after the date with Jaye she gave me some major manipulative evil mastermind vibes that kinda turned me off their whole relationship. That Lisa quote rejecting the MC came right back to my mind. I'm paraphrasing but she said something like Jaye wanting to play ball with the MC before there was even grass on her field. And from there I can't shake the feeling she's been looking for a chance to put her manipulative masterplan of winning over the MC to work.

3.5bill and rising company worth ...
sell 100 shares - done lol
Pretty sure they have to sell the boat precisely because they can't sell any company shares. Are you forgetting the injunction presented to Polygene for possible IP theft?!?!? The company is literally at a standstill. They can't continue to operate until the issue is resolved in the courts.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Isn't every game a harem game until it isn't? :ROFLMAO:
There are tons of VN here that come with the false premise of being harem, but things change during development, and replaying them from scratch is a hassle. I had to drop several of them for that particular reason (Being a Dik is one of those).
Not every dev tells you from the beginning "BTW, you'll have to eventually choose" or make all of the scenes available in one run and then you can choose the ending so I appreciate when devs do stuff like that.
For this game, which is amazing, looks like one will have to start from scratch at least 4 times to get the best paths. For the people doing the WT mods the only way to make this kind of situation bearable is trying to do a "Choose the Route you want" mod, like the one available for Leap Of Faith (great game if I may add) but that needs the game to be complete

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Pretty sure they have to sell the boat precisely because they can't sell any company shares. Are you forgetting the injunction presented to Polygene for possible IP theft?!?!? The company is literally at a standstill. They can't continue to operate until the issue is resolved in the courts.
Well, if they would have acted sooner than a few weeks, there were a boatload of regional banks in Cali that would have granted them tons of cash on signature alone... but they're 'bout belly-up now, so too late for that option :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
There are tons of VN here that come with the false premise of being harem, but things change during development, and replaying them from scratch is a hassle. I had to drop several of them for that particular reason (Being a Dik is one of those).
Not every dev tells you from the beginning "BTW, you'll have to eventually choose" or make all of the scenes available in one run and then you can choose the ending so I appreciate when devs do stuff like that.
For this game, which is amazing, looks like one will have to start from scratch at least 4 times to get the best paths. For the people doing the WT mods the only way to make this kind of situation bearable is trying to do a "Choose the Route you want" mod, like the one available for Leap Of Faith (great game if I may add) but that needs the game to be complete
They've been pretty up front about their derision of harem titles from day 1, and that position has never wavered. Some low-body-count poly endings wouldn't surprise me, but these guys will never end this story as a harem.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 174608.png

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 2604357

Dude, how did you manage to miss that ? The answer to your question is given when they all sit around the table, like 2 scenes before this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
yes i am officially a shit :LOL:
i always had a deep suspicion but this dev has confirmed. not sure WHY i win an award for it but hey, if the dev thinks i should be then who am i to argue with validation to continue ;)

i do wonder though (only read a few posts so not sure if anyone has mentioned or not already) if i had responded to both girls with less committed responses if this trio thing could be kept going, as they only seem to be mad about the committed responses i gave them, and i think there were 3 optional responses.

i will give it a go at least and see if i am still a shit or maybe just a lumpy fart post curry night :LOL: before trying one the less self-absorbed douchebag routes.

i do so hate it when i play out my fantasies and a dev decides to splooge reality in my face :eek::LOL:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The Tanaka scene would have been great, but thanks to missionary to the wall, not much of her body was visible. When will dev learn that people want to see the woman's body in a scene not the guy pounding her...? Such a missed opportunity.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
cool update,but I wonder about one thing. After the mallory and amanda threesome, it is said that Amanda did not join them anymore. Does anyone know if the devs said whether or not you'll get a throuple with them? I feel like them being a package deal would be a good counter to Jaye who is a star of the game has all the backstory and is generally liked better by most of the players,(team Tara and Erica tho). Anyways,I don't think I'll bother playing mallory's path if it was a one time thing with Amanda,so any info on that would be appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: idkSHITboi

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Yeah you can't be at a serious relationship with both for Harem Route.You need Open Relationship with both. Serious Relationship will cause problems in future with sex scenes other than the main girl.So keep relationships open.
Just use the JokerLeader walkthrough mod.You will get all Sex Scenes.
Since when harem is on the table ? I wasn't looking at news or discussions and playing the game since ch. 2 or 3. Interesting.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
They've been pretty up front about their derision of harem titles from day 1, and that position has never wavered. Some low-body-count poly endings wouldn't surprise me, but these guys will never end this story as a harem.

View attachment 2604424
Mods and headcannon always solve that issue.

DrPrickCake has been trying to limit his paths for years in order to force multiple playthroughs or whatever and here I am, years later with a single save and all routes I want enabled. If you go back far enough and enable the right variables you can trigger any scene you want to see. I'm in all paths I want at the same time and with a little headcannon magic you can stack events however you want and rationalize them in your mind.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
cool update,but I wonder about one thing. After the mallory and amanda threesome, it is said that Amanda did not join them anymore. Does anyone know if the devs said whether or not you'll get a throuple with them? I feel like them being a package deal would be a good counter to Jaye who is a star of the game has all the backstory and is generally liked better by most of the players,(team Tara and Erica tho). Anyways,I don't think I'll bother playing mallory's path if it was a one time thing with Amanda,so any info on that would be appreciated.

You probably were in an open relationship with Mallory. If you remain faithful to Mallory and don't refuse the threesome, then her relationship state changes after the threesome and the episode ends with "Mallory is in love with both you and Amanda". She says "I love you" after the third climax, then her Relationship state changes from 1 (intimate) to 5 (throuple). If you're in an open relationship with her though, then she makes some comment about it being "one for the books" or something, and her relationship state stays at 2 (open), and she's noncommittal about sharing with Amanda again.

I guess if she knows Alex is already banging other girls or if she knows he's not 100% into sharing, then the throuple idea doesn't appeal to her as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsubasa

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I tried this two ways...I found Mallory's reaction to the threesome and the end of chapter summary to be more negative about the event if I just went right into it.

If I selected "End this", Mallory appeals for you to reconsider, and you get another chance to opt out or go for it.

Whichever one you choose, (accepting or declining on the second offer) seems to set Mallorys' relationship state to a unique value.

Either way, accepting the threesome on the second offer leads to a more positive recollection of the threesome by Mallory before the ending scene and a more positive comment in the summary.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried this two ways...I found Mallory's reaction to the threesome and the end of chapter summary to be more negative about the event if I just went right into it.

If I selected "End this", Mallory appeals for you to reconsider, and you get another chance to opt out or go for it.

Whichever one you choose, (accepting or declining on the second offer) seems to set Mallorys' relationship state to a unique number.

Either way, accepting the threesome on the second offer leads to a more positive recollection of the threesome by Mallory before the ending scene and a more positive comment in the summary.
thanks for answering guys,it's true that I played my first pt of the update being in an open relationship with both of them,and I guess I skipped that part playing on another save on a proper Mal route. As for the second offer thing i will try it out as well. Thanks!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All this talk of harem. There's no harem per se and it's likely to get an even smaller circle in pending updates.
  • For Lisa you can't be hammering Jaye
  • For Kaili you can't be hammering Jaye or Mallory
  • For Jaye and Mallory.... this bubble is most certainly going to pop if only for the VN's dramatic effect
  • For Tanaka you might want to learn to prepare kimchi, and leave it to properly ferment for a while.
  • etc...
There's a reason I code things like this... to help keep some of your troubles at bay:
There's only those 4 mains currently. Side salads don't mean anything much...yet. We'll see soon enough I rekcon.
Hmmm... also it looks as if you told Linda to call it quits with Ray that does not bode best for the Rikki pathing. There's more than one flag during that phone msg event.
1683509590995.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: risky0
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes