4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Guys, I got a game over when Jaye and Mallory met each other in front of Mc's door in the 0.8 update. They where both basically maxed out on love and trust and both of them were romantically involved with the MC.
Is there a way to avoid that game over or harem is just impossible?
Any help, please?
Its not a harem game so you will eventually have to make a choice. They only way I found to be able to keep dating both is to make sure to tell them in chapter 6, that you want to keep it casual with them.

Reactions: risky0

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Sancho1969, JokerLeader, what are the conditions for the bad game over, do Tanaka lessons play into it, or is it just the player making dumb decisions during the fight? I got the scene jumping to it with URM, but I can't for the life of me figure out what any of the variables mean.:HideThePain:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Wait really? Fuck I was hoping to get both of them. Here's hoping they added harem route :(
it's not actually known yet how the endgame will play out... at the moment (given you make certain choices) you can have an "open" relationship with Mal/Jaye (and some other girls on the side) where you don't exclusively commit to either of them.. they are aware of this, but don't particularly like it though. Down the line how it all works out is anyones guess

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm guessing from the start of the game that shit is going to go sideways with Jaye in the long run, seeing as he's not with her and the bar dude warns MC not to fight with her.

Reactions: Ragnar

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
So, my thoughts about the update:

- Jaye remains, in my humble opinion, one of the most good looking characters of all the VNs I've ever played, and one with a killer attractive personality as well.
- I squealed when I saw Artemis cameo here. I really can't wait to see more cameos in all the games.
- Our favourite chef's special talent was intriguing as hell. Scary, but intriguing. At this point I dunno if I'm more scared than intrigued, actually.

Great job, as always. This is one of the few VNs where I always feel like the waiting was completely worth it.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So, my thoughts about the update:

- Jaye remains, in my humble opinion, one of the most good looking characters of all the VNs I've ever played, and one with a killer attractive personality as well.
- I squealed when I saw Artemis cameo here. I really can't wait to see more cameos in all the games.
- Our favourite chef's special talent was intriguing as hell. Scary, but intriguing. At this point I dunno if I'm more scared than intrigued, actually.

Great job, as always. This is one of the few VNs where I always feel like the waiting was completely worth it.
Tanaka + Tara > All. The word you are looking for is scaroused.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

05/06/2023 - Note: Updating to v0.8 - Please be patient

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (v0.7a (non-Steam) & v0.7a (Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
looking forward to this mod, thanks sancho! I assume it also has an ic patch given they are step -?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
So, I've put this on with the v0.8 update (full-DL) - it installs fine & starts fine (although the menu page says its still Chapter 7)
I've tried a previous save, & a new game from scratch, and both finish at the end of Chapter 7
(did I fuck-up the install somehow :rolleyes:, or is this a bug with the Mod? :unsure:)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The story was subtly building up to the grand reveal that Jaye is your half sister, which is how Ch 7 starts out.
We don't know if Jaye is MC's half sister. As long as we didn't see the DNA test results we can't know. It's a possibility and that's why Jaye freaked out after Mallory reveals it but we've to be patient until next chapter to know it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Now I feel like I really need a fan art of Alex and Aiden high-fiving while they're pounding Artemis and Peanutbooter from behind.

Reactions: Tatsubasa

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
So, I've put this on with the v0.8 update (full-DL) - it installs fine & starts fine (although the menu page says its still Chapter 7)
I've tried a previous save, & a new game from scratch, and both finish at the end of Chapter 7
(did I fuck-up the install somehow :rolleyes:, or is this a bug with the Mod? :unsure:)
Because it is chapter 7. 0.8 ist the version number. Game started with version 0.1, wich was the prologue.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes