4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
how long does it usually take for the mac version to come out?
Mac version was released at the same time as the PC version, but the devs shut the pirate links down before the Mac version could be pirated and it never got updated here.

You could drop the devs the whole $1 necessary to download it legit. Just sayin'.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
That's not going to happen. Reason: It's way too much bandwidth to waste for a coder to have the mod pre-installed. Installing a mod in a RenPy game is straight-forward anyway. There's only two steps so laziness shouldn't be a factor, honestly.
I just play on a tablet and I can’t figure out how to properly and where to download the mod for this game ... you can give a link to a working mod and write what and how to do it right so that it works in the game .. the mod will work on the original version of the game yes ? Or do I need to download it from mods inside the game?!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just play on a tablet and I can’t figure out how to properly and where to download the mod for this game ... you can give a link to a working mod and write what and how to do it right so that it works in the game .. the mod will work on the original version of the game yes ? Or do I need to download it from mods inside the game?!
Dunno bud, I can't help you with your mobile device. I mod for PC which is compatible with PC/Mac/Linux.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I was murdered... oh noez. Next time I'm all-in with Mallory.

I'm almost surprised the dev allows you to outright tell Jaye that you don't really want to fix your relationship with her (albeit with diplomatic wording) and you just want to move on once everything is dealt with. One scene even has George admitting that he "miscalculated" because he thought that forcing them to interact would cause everything to naturally work itself out. Most devs would force things anyway, just at the cost of not getting sex scenes with that character.

stenchlord

May 2, 2020
I was murdered... oh noez. Next time I'm all-in with Mallory.

I'm almost surprised the dev allows you to outright tell Jaye that you don't really want to fix your relationship with her (albeit with diplomatic wording) and you just want to move on once everything is dealt with. One scene even has George admitting that he "miscalculated" because he thought that forcing them to interact would cause everything to naturally work itself out. Most devs would force things anyway, just at the cost of not getting sex scenes with that character.
I just finished the update and I'm pretty happy with where my playthrough went.

I'm still in an open relationship with Mallory and Jaye, we all survived the encounter with Vince although I did get stabbed, I woke up in the hospital and there was a sequence after the "credits" that was pretty cool.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You must live in the wrong state and have been taught that cougars = AARP toting purple-haired seniors. Never in my life seen a wrinkled cougar... but what proper cougar would be a wrinkled up prune in her mid-30's through 40's? If she was all fugly then she would not be a cougar... she'd have options of "sugar momma" at best, or giving "granny handies" at worst :ROFLMAO:

( yeah, I know, not my best comedic material but cut me some slack... I'm running on little rest and on my first cup of coffee here )
I think it was an episode of NCIS where one of the wrinkled old crones trying to stay in the game was referred to as a "Turkey Vulture".

Seemed fitting.

SonnyPantony

Apr 3, 2019
Noooooooooooo! Now I have to wait until next season (I mean chapter)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously??? This game has me completely pulled in. Actually feeling emotion during the dialog. Great writing man.
Chapter 7 was great! Start the clock for chapter 8! I'll be waiting.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm...I'm afraid to ask here, but in the OP it says chapter 8 - obviously the last part of this update goes (only) to the end of chapter 7.
Sooo...the next update starts with chapter 8 - correct?

best regards

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hmmm...I'm afraid to ask here, but in the OP it says chapter 8 - obviously the last part of this update goes (only) to the end of chapter 7.
Sooo...the next update starts with chapter 8 - correct?

best regards
No, this was chapter 7, version 0.1 was the Prologue.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes