4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Get the Chapter 4 bad ending, IIRC and have fucked Linda at the cabin.
Oh, ok. That explains it. I never go for Linda round 2 when Rikki is there begging for it. Still waiting on a Linda/Rikki threesome - now THAT would be spicy!

stenchlord

May 2, 2020
In my playthrough, Mallory and Jaye kinda became friends after an awkward moment as they both admitted to each other that Alex's personal life was none of their business (because NEITHER had a relationship with him in my playthrough).
In my playthrough they definitely found some sort of solidarity when they bumped into each other in the hallway trying to sneak into MC's room. Jaye comes out and says she'll have the MC two days of the week and tells Mallory to choose two days as well. Then later as MC is writing in his journal he talks about how both girls have feelings of discomfort but are holding back for the time being. I'm hopeful things can still be worked out for everyone but I'm guessing I'll have to choose one or the other sooner or later.

• Sad
Reactions: Glooskabe

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, ok. That explains it. I never go for Linda round 2 when Rikki is there begging for it. Still waiting on a Linda/Rikki threesome - now THAT would be spicy!
It would be interesting, but it would also be direct incest, so I think you may be left wanting.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I never looked at it that way, but now that you mention it, I can see your point.

In my mind, they had moved on from that in their conversation, and Jaye had just asked MC if he fucked Tara. What started as a hug became overwhelming for Jaye, and boom. :)

I felt that this had shifted the mood enough for the achievement to not be jarring in the context of the David scene, but hindsight is 20/20.

Also, in fairness...David was NOT shot in the head.
Yeah, I did not think it was done on purpose but it was still fresh in my mind. That is an attestation to how quickly the story got me attached to David, in the very brief time we spent with him.

BTW, got to the Amanda waking up scenes. I want my own Amanda. Brilliant and no filter. I had forgotten how much she makes me smile.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey everyone, is there an android version with latest update yet, I've looked back through the thread but maybe I missed it. Thanks
Does not appear to be, and there are bug fixes due. I would encourage you to get Joiplay. There's a a newer RenPy plugin fir it now and it can handle. RenPy 8 just fine.

Apr 1, 2023
In my playthrough they definitely found some sort of solidarity when they bumped into each other in the hallway trying to sneak into MC's room. Jaye comes out and says she'll have the MC two days of the week and tells Mallory to choose two days as well. Then later as MC is writing in his journal he talks about how both girls have feelings of discomfort but are holding back for the time being. I'm hopeful things can still be worked out for everyone but I'm guessing I'll have to choose one or the other sooner or later.
I mean Stoya put it like this in Discord today: "This was never a harem game. Does Jaye really seem like she’s going to be OK long-term with competition in the bedroom?"

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I mean Stoya put it like this in Discord today: "This was never a harem game. Does Jaye really seem like she’s going to be OK long-term with competition in the bedroom?"
The solution is to turn competition into collaboration. Like Mallory+Amanda, it just needs to become polyamory.

stenchlord

May 2, 2020
That's fine.

I'm playing the game how I'd like to play it. I'm not installing cheats or looking up walkthroughs for a "perfect ending", I'm not on the discord. I'm just enjoying choosing options I'd probably choose, if it doesn't work out I can just play again.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I don't comment much on these boards, but this is a really good story. Hopefully there is script to a blockbuster in your future. Looking forward to the next one.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
(my feelings after 0.8) oooh moi moi!

Time to ask the important question, will there be a patch to make them real siblings?
The thing is, it's implemented to the story from very beginning to end (0.8); can you advise something to developer that make sense?

developer:

Ginger Hair <> Ginger Public Hair <> Black Eyebrows : it does not work like that. Sure, you can find Blond gals with black eyebrows but they are not real Blondies (or Gingers). It is common and understandable mistake, real blonds and gingers are rare.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2022
Do we have to choose between Jay or Mallory ? I thought we could date both of them but after this update they get mad and leave and says they don't trust or love the MC anymore. I guess i will have to make separated paths probably ...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do we have to choose between Jay or Mallory ? I thought we could date both of them but after this update they get mad and leave and says they don't trust or love the MC anymore. I guess i will have to make separated paths probably ...
That's on you ;) Guessing you told both you "want all the things" or one of them that, but decided to keep fucking them both.

Check this post here, should help.

If you used the WT mod, check this comment here.

That should get you what you desire :coffee:

Reactions: Walter Victor
Dec 27, 2022
That's on you ;) Guessing you told both you "want all the things" or one of them that, but decided to keep fucking them both.

Check this post here, should help.

If you used the WT mod, check this comment here.

That should get you what you desire :coffee:
that seems , what i did wrong yes , luckily by using Universal Renpy Mod i can make the game go to either Mallory date or Jaye date just need to choose one of them in a save and the other in a different save. If it wasn't for that i would had to restart from CH6 at least

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
that seems , what i did wrong yes , luckily by using Universal Renpy Mod i can make the game go to either Mallory date or Jaye date just need to choose one of them in a save and the other in a different save. If it wasn't for that i would had to restart from CH6 at least
By not making it exclusive you can continue with both of them for now, but they are not happy and don't think it will last past the next update.
This is the end screen on my manwhore run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
By not making it exclusive you can continue with both of them for now, but they are not happy and don't think it will last past the next update.
Yeah, who knows, as it's not stated it's a harem, and I don't think it needs to necessarily be one. Always is good to have a few saves for that reason, who knows the last chapter may come to a final decision who you want to be with.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Same here, man. My first playthrough was also a manwhore run. And since this game is fuckingly honest, eventually both girls begin to regret about being in open relationship. How it could be else, they're not fucking M&J who were in relationship and loved each over long before Fuckface stepped in. But these two only have the MC's dick in common, so why do they have to put up with each other forever?
I hate this game, I don't want to start an exclusive playthrough, how the fuck I'm supposed to choose one of them if they were designed as yin and yang by the evil devs. Please, dear devs, gimme an option to runaway for another five years preferably with Bianca, but Tara also would do, I need some time, you know, to get my thoughts together.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes