4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Jaye and Mal face´s as they see Lisa entering the room is priceless xD hahaha "No fking way" sad they didnt add an scene for this, they tease with an image but, bro, that doesnt count!
Just finished a playthrough focused on Lisa. M&J's expressions still crack me up, priceless indeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
thats not what happens, MC writes in his diary that they talk about work and Lisa is just teasing Mallory and Jaye pretending that they do
well, that was what i say, i mean, the render of MC and Lisa having sex... well, is there, they didnt have sex "yet", in my save, Lisa is not teasing Mallory and Jaye, MC just say that "they are having unprofessional talks" -wild sex render- and then he correct himself saying "not that unprofessional, yet" in my save Lisa is not teasing Jaye and Mallory cause Jaye just see me as part of her family and for Mallory im just an assigment xD

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Still being curious if become friend with benefit with the chef will lead to any serious consequence.
Well I'm keeping the door open just in case the open relationship goes up in flames next episode.
They will be missed but I would gladly leave them both to take another bite out of Chef Tanaka.

Reactions: OWSam000

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sancho1969, JokerLeader, what are the conditions for the bad game over, do Tanaka lessons play into it, or is it just the player making dumb decisions during the fight? I got the scene jumping to it with URM, but I can't for the life of me figure out what any of the variables mean.:HideThePain:
I was referring to the ending where everyone dies

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This encounter was bound to happen... Jaye and Mallory meeting outside the MC's Room at night. Great byplay and watching these two women grow to like each other has been one of the many mini story arcs woven into the tapestry of Chasing Sunsets that give it the richness and depth so few AVNs are able to achieve.

I just don't see a long-term harem with these two women. The open relationship feels like a white peace - a temporary respite from being forced to reach a final resolution - who the MC chooses. Truth though - if the MC Has to choose (and I think that choice is coming on fast) - it is still a damn near ultimate win-win scenario! I am a Jaye first MC but it's not like Mallory is a 5 to Jaye's 10...

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
my save is at 20 love points with either Mal or Jaye, too much drama with those 2 xD sadly dev blue balled us with Bianca, and also decided to turn the cheff scene into a joke tsk* oh and Tara have zero screen time, so im really glad we at least got Lisa.
No Bianca?! We need a retcon!

Oct 10, 2022
I click on the white mouse, but nothing happens, just get along with the story... but i think something hppens on that plane with Anne...
screenshot0004.png

edit:
As far as I am aware there is nothing happens with Anne. That icon is there because it is a solution for a problem in animated AVNs. If you can click through an animation you may skip some of it, therefore people usually waits for animations at scenes without dialogue or look like there will be animation but sometimes it's just a scene without a dialogue and waited unnecessarily. That icon is a solution for that. Some other games goes for opposite and makes animation only skippable by a button usually placed it is not likely to press accidentally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have restarted that game from scratch as i played it a long time ago and my saves have disapeared. That was nice to play it in a whole session.
But this game always makes me angry at start as we have almost no real choice in the first part. Forced sex and such annoyance.
But i like the story it's really well done especially in the first half because later with the will conditions it was quite weird and a bit childish, most of this doesn't make sense but it's just a game after all!
So when i get angry in the beginning i tend to make my MC an asshole, and in this game it was a success, i managed to get the gameover and end up my life as a drunk bum, that was nice, i love it when a game allows you to go this way. But well i would have prefered the solution to kill everybody on the boat and throw them in the sea, i would have been the sole survivor. But the devs are moralists, you are a bad boy, so you need to be punished, i guess that they don't have a clue on what the real world is!!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I have restarted that game from scratch as i played it a long time ago and my saves have disapeared. That was nice to play it in a whole session.
But this game always makes me angry at start as we have almost no real choice in the first part. Forced sex and such annoyance.
But i like the story it's really well done especially in the first half because later with the will conditions it was quite weird and a bit childish, most of this doesn't make sense but it's just a game after all!
So when i get angry in the beginning i tend to make my MC an asshole, and in this game it was a success, i managed to get the gameover and end up my life as a drunk bum, that was nice, i love it when a game allows you to go this way. But well i would have prefered the solution to kill everybody on the boat and throw them in the sea, i would have been the sole survivor. But the devs are moralists, you are a bad boy, so you need to be punished, i guess that they don't have a clue on what the real world is!!
5e808a1b-8fe5-49ed-9f61-875b6c70cbd7.gif

iamnext

Feb 6, 2022
Guys I am having a hard time unlocking jaye's scene in 0.8 her love and trust stat is almost at Max, so any help would be appreciated.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
So I finally got to finish the update on my "Tara Only" and "J&M Open Relationship" saves and I can confidently say that the full incel route is the way to go for me. I don't like playing asshole characters so the full care-free fuckboy route doesn't entice me either.

I got so frustrated, I no longer give a single fuck about Jaye, Mallory, George or Lisa, Pregnia, Polygene or Prizer. I kinda just wish we could trigger an end where the MC gives the company to Jaye, packs up his shit and leaves all this crap and all these people behind for good.

I tried out 2 game over scenarios where the girls leave and Prizer scoops up what's left of Polygene, abuses their research for profit and tbh none of them sound too bad...

I don't think I care for an happy ending to this story anymore.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
So I finally got to finish the update on my "Tara Only" and "J&M Open Relationship" saves and I can confidently say that the full incel route is the way to go for me. I don't like playing asshole characters so the full care-free fuckboy route doesn't entice me either.

I got so frustrated, I no longer give a single fuck about Jaye, Mallory, George or Lisa, Pregnia, Polygene or Prizer. I kinda just wish we could trigger an end where the MC gives the company to Jaye, packs up his shit and leaves all this crap and all these people behind for good.

I tried out 2 game over scenarios where the girls leave and Prizer scoops up what's left of Polygene, abuses their research for profit and tbh none of them sound too bad...

I don't think I care for an happy ending to this story anymore.
I was on the same and believe me, there is no happy ending this way. Pain...lot's of pain. o_O

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes