4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

TheRealOne-

Oct 19, 2018
Absolutely one of the best games out there, the worst part is waiting for the next update.
However, it's always worth the wait so can't complain. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jaye and Mal face´s as they see Lisa entering the room is priceless xD hahaha "No fking way" sad they didnt add an scene for this, they tease with an image but, bro, that doesnt count!
I got that scene thanks to a bug in the mod, and was quite surprised. Lisa was effectively like "see ya, bitches, boss lady needs some dick".

• Haha
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
my save is at 20 love points with either Mal or Jaye, too much drama with those 2 xD sadly dev blue balled us with Bianca, and also decided to turn the cheff scene into a joke tsk* oh and Tara have zero screen time, so im really glad we at least got Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
my save is at 20 love points with either Mal or Jaye, too much drama with those 2 xD sadly dev blue balled us with Bianca, and also decided to turn the cheff scene into a joke tsk* oh and Tara have zero screen time, so im really glad we at least got Lisa.
dad141444444.png
My guess is next update is Lisa's time

• Haha
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
How to get Lisa scene in 0.8 update? Do not cooperate with Jaye or remain family with Jaye?
There is no Lisa scene in this update
If you mean her previous Scene(s), you just have to not be on Jaye's path. If she catches you two in bed, then you can't get Lisa's scenes. She doesn't mind if you are dating Mallory, tough.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
There is no Lisa scene in this update
If you mean her previous Scene(s), you just have to not be on Jaye's path. If she catches you two in bed, then you can't get Lisa's scenes. She doesn't mind if you are dating Mallory, tough.
Thank you. Might try this path.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I thought I'd make a walkthrough for this amazing game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
MrBubu
please update

Reactions: bobbo69

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah you're probably right. The game isn't finished yet so the harem route is still on the menu. I forgot that I went with the open-relationship route and yeah, they definitely didn't like that. Anyways, what a chapter! Props to the devs because this is the best chapter yet imo. Threesome, sexy time with chef Ada Wong (she literally looks like her), and my favorite was Amanda's new friend. Who is she? Why is she so... unique? What role is she going to play? Man, things just got really interesting.
Still being curious if become friend with benefit with the chef will lead to any serious consequence.

Reactions: Triple OG

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
we do get a render of MC and Lisa having sex... the scene of Mal and Jaye watching the cougar entering MC room armed with very dangerous lingerie is hilarious, but yes, no actual sex scene with Lisa ...sad, but there is still hope.

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
we do get a render of MC and Lisa having sex... the scene of Mal and Jaye watching the cougar entering MC room armed with very dangerous lingerie is hilarious, but yes, no actual sex scene with Lisa ...sad, but there is still hope.
thats not what happens, MC writes in his diary that they talk about work and Lisa is just teasing Mallory and Jaye pretending that they do

Reactions: FatGiant
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes