4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, the problem is, that no Cougar or Milf looks even remotely like the ones in VN's. In RL they are just ugly old *****.
If i wan't to vomit, i'd rather drink myself to oblivion, before i would touch wrinkled old hags.
You must live in the wrong state and have been taught that cougars = AARP toting purple-haired seniors. Never in my life seen a wrinkled cougar... but what proper cougar would be a wrinkled up prune in her mid-30's through 40's? If she was all fugly then she would not be a cougar... she'd have options of "sugar momma" at best, or giving "granny handies" at worst :ROFLMAO:

( yeah, I know, not my best comedic material but cut me some slack... I'm running on little rest and on my first cup of coffee here )

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You must live in the wrong state and have been taught that cougars = AARP toting purple-haired seniors. Never in my life seen a wrinkled cougar... but what proper cougar would be a wrinkled up prune in her mid-30's through 40's?
Maybe they live in the eastern bloc. I am told people there tend to age rather quickly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969, JokerLeader, what are the conditions for the bad game over, do Tanaka lessons play into it, or is it just the player making dumb decisions during the fight? I got the scene jumping to it with URM, but I can't for the life of me figure out what any of the variables mean.:HideThePain:
I have no idea how Joker handled it in his WT but I had to write some rather serious code conditionals for this possibility. You see, it's not just one thing... Having "Open" for both LIs is NOT the only way and there's several ways to fuck it up too. Your question is in-depth and I don't want to write a technical wall of text so suffice it to say if you are Open/Intimate/Cheated and/or Lied about the relps to the other then (by common sense) you pulled a dumbass. That's the jest of it but not the particulars, so forgive me for not writing a technical paper on the conditional philosophy approach I'm taking in my code update.

JokerLeader's view may be a bit different but I doubt it... he's a sharp fella and a friend. We correspond periodically when the inevitable poop gets flung at the fan.

BUT... please note that there are some tweaks coming by the dev team regarding these relps. I won't let the cat out of the bag as I've been trusted with preliminary info, but know that there will be a bit more leeway via some choices and restrictions with others. Is this statement convoluted? Yea, probably ;)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have no idea how Joker handled it in his WT but I had to write some rather serious code conditionals for this possibility. You see, it's not just one thing... Having "Open" for both LIs is NOT the only way and there's several ways to fuck it up too. Your question is in-depth and I don't want to write a technical wall of text so suffice it to say if you are Open/Intimate/Cheated and/or Lied about the relps to the other then (by common sense) you pulled a dumbass. That's the jest of it but not the particulars, so forgive me for not writing a technical paper on the conditional philosophy approach I'm taking in my code update.

JokerLeader's view may be a bit different but I doubt it... he's a sharp fella and a friend. We correspond periodically when the inevitable poop gets flung at the fan.

BUT... please note that there are some tweaks coming by the dev team regarding these relps. I won't let the cat out of the bag as I've been trusted with preliminary info, but know that there will be a bit more leeway via some choices and restrictions with others. Is this statement convoluted? Yea, probably ;)
Hey,

When I got the BAD Ending, I used Joker's mod. Previously I did everything with everyone, Tanaka too. The BAD Ending triggered AFTER the cooking with Tanaka and BEFORE the special traning session. So in order to watch the Tanaka scene, I had to leave Jaye as family while Mal was already in an open relationship with me. All unlockable scenes where seemingly route specific, since I did not tirgger the Mal Amanda, or Jay rematch scene. So I assume those are purist paths. For Tanaka it was enough to have both not serious. Funny thing though, eventhough I did trigger the Bianca scene in every version it did not unlock. Adding, that it seemed once I got the non commital plus sister route I got extra scenes where MC fukced around with Lisa, cooked and trained with Tanaka. So it seems there is a main path for each of the two mains, and an open one where one can woo every side girl.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019

The two ways I've found:

Method 1

1. Choose to go with a committed relationship in the morning with Mallory at the beginning of Ch6.
2. Fuck Jaye at the Bungalow. Breaking up with her afterwards doesn't change the outcome as the girls still compare notes.

Method 2

1. Choose any option other than "Go nuts, sis" to kick Christian off the yacht in Ch2.
2. Decline to accept training from Tanaka

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

I was referring to the ending where everyone dies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
I absolutely love this VN, but there is one minor thing that bothers me:

The mature female characters look as young as Jaye, Mallory, and Amanda. A little bit of age filtering to the models would have been nice.

Reactions: KaiserST

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Oh... then please disregard. My bad, I read your post wrong while speedreading... bad habit of mine when I'm busy as a bee in Spring.
Not a problem, I tried to be as vague as possible initially because I didn't want to spoil, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So it seems there is a main path for each of the two mains, and an open one where one can woo every side girl.
Again, be aware there's tweaks coming... there will not only be "Intimate/Open/FrndZone/Cheated" from my understanding. Plus know that there's already over 8 unused event variables that can come back to either bite you in the ass or save you later... to be determined.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Again, be aware there's tweaks coming... there will not only be "Intimate/Open/FrndZone/Cheated" from my understanding. Plus know that there's already over 8 unused event variables that can come back to either bite you in the ass or save you later... to be determined.
That sounds rather scary. I was surprised myslef because of the current simplicity, makes sense now.

anvil1

May 29, 2019
Question, are you on compressed or uncompressed non-Steam bud? Just seeing if your base is the same or different than what I'm testing on. Thanks in advance.
Uncompressed and non steam. My ver 7a is modded with both You and Joker. When I do a clean reinstall of 7a, no mods, all my modded saves don't work.

Last edited:

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
it's not actually known yet how the endgame will play out... at the moment (given you make certain choices) you can have an "open" relationship with Mal/Jaye (and some other girls on the side) where you don't exclusively commit to either of them.. they are aware of this, but don't particularly like it though. Down the line how it all works out is anyones guess
Yeah you're probably right. The game isn't finished yet so the harem route is still on the menu. I forgot that I went with the open-relationship route and yeah, they definitely didn't like that. Anyways, what a chapter! Props to the devs because this is the best chapter yet imo. Threesome, sexy time with chef Ada Wong (she literally looks like her), and my favorite was Amanda's new friend. Who is she? Why is she so... unique? What role is she going to play? Man, things just got really interesting.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes