4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As much as I hated Jaye, at least I didn't think she was the kind of person who would accept that.
This is not good. These women were certainly not introduced as people who would accept an open relationship.
None of them were women that would have accepted an open relationship.

Seems like it's aiming more for fanservice now. I do admit that the whole 180 on their personalities is a bit offputting. Jaye going from getting jealous over a kiss for a guy she hasn't seen for years and a woman she doesn't know nor have any context for said kiss to suddenly being all "yeah, bang who want, i'll just watch some TV".

It's weird.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Not done with the update yet, but I had to go on the record with "waterboarding your prisoner" being the funniest metaphor for female masturbation I've seen in a while.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not done with the update yet, but I had to go on the record with "waterboarding your prisoner" being the funniest metaphor for female masturbation I've seen in a while.
Was that said by Peanutbooter? Sounds like something that would be part of her dialogue.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Seems like it's aiming more for fanservice now. I do admit that the whole 180 on their personalities is a bit offputting. Jaye going from getting jealous over a kiss for a guy she hasn't seen for years and a woman she doesn't know nor have any context for said kiss to suddenly being all "yeah, bang who want, i'll just watch some TV".

It's weird.
Sometimes people are willing to settle, as long as it gets them some of what they wanted. I think Jaye would accept some of her loving brother over none.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416588
Chasing Sunsets [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update~

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All this talk of harem. There's no harem per se and it's likely to get an even smaller circle in pending updates.
  • For Lisa you can't be hammering Jaye
  • For Kaili you can't be hammering Jaye or Mallory
  • For Jaye and Mallory.... this bubble is most certainly going to pop if only for the VN's dramatic effect
  • For Tanaka you might want to learn to prepare kimchi, and leave it to properly ferment for a while.
  • etc...
There's a reason I code things like this... to help keep some of your troubles at bay:
1683497401425.png
There's only those 4 mains currently. Side salads don't mean anything much...yet. We'll see soon enough I rekcon.

Last edited:

carajames

Jun 17, 2022
The writing in this is so good. Very funny and also a lot of warmth and genuine emotions. Please keep it going*.

*and if you could do a full release every few days too that would be perfect...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
All this talk of harem. There's no harem per se and it's likely to get an even smaller circle in pending updates.
  • For Lisa you can't be hammering Jaye
  • For Kaili you can't be hammering Jaye or Mallory
  • For Jaye and Mallory.... this bubble is most certainly going to pop if only for the VN's dramatic effect
  • For Tanaka you might want to learn to prepare kimchi, and leave it to properly ferment for a while.
  • etc...
There's a reason I code things like this... to help keep some of your troubles at bay:
There's only those 4 mains currently. Side salads don't mean anything much...yet. We'll see soon enough I rekcon.
I like this new thing you're doing. I didn't use it on UoP (think that's where I saw it) because I have sufficient saves to play each of the paths I've chosen (well, I do have to go back and do a "no Sara" path if I want all of the Ashley options organically from now on), but it's nice that it's there. I usually have enough open saves to not need it, but it's always good to have a back up in case I don't.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I like this new thing you're doing. I didn't use it on UoP (think that's where I saw it) because I have sufficient saves to play each of the paths I've chosen (well, I do have to go back and do a "no Sara" path if I want all of the Ashley options organically from now on), but it's nice that it's there. I usually have enough open saves to not need it, but it's always good to have a back up in case I don't.
To be honest, I've had a clunkier version of it for a while on my private builds that I use while speedrunning to check code as I go. It dawned on me recently that it's sometimes a better method than a button on a cheat menu since that screen can be placed at exact moments and under exact conditions that may be relevant, otherwise it's never seen. Looks cool too... and coolness is a factor aesthetically during gameplay imho.

As a sidennote: I'm still not sure if I can sort this save thing but I'm still working on it. I wish the dev team would chime in since it's relevant to folks who've never used a mod before too... it's time to play as a team I reckon as I feel I'm laying up for 3-pointers all by myself... and I ain't hit the net yet. I found one trick that sorts one save at a time... but then you have to close the VN and restart. Fuck that.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

It's weird.
100% agree with your assertions. At the risk of setting a record with facepalm reactions, I'll go a step further. This game has its roots in realism. No space aliens; no college kids who behave as if they're still freshman in HS; statements by lawyer actors which actually make sense; mature intrigue, etc, etc. Then we have two very well educated, career-tracked, independent, confident women who are vying to run a multinational pharmaceutical company and we're supposed to swallow their acceptance of some dude banging each other and whomever else can hold still along enough. So let's scratch the based in realism thought and just call it pandering to those looking for cheap thrill.

Left turn, Clyde...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
To be honest, I've had a clunkier version of it for a while on my private builds that I use while speedrunning to check code as I go. It dawned on me recently that it's sometimes a better method than a button on a cheat menu since that screen can be placed at exact moments and under exact conditions that may be relevant, otherwise it's never seen. Looks cool too... and coolness is a factor aesthetically during gameplay imho.

As a sidennote: I'm still not sure if I can sort this save thing but I'm still working on it. I wish the dev team would chime in since it's relevant to folks who've never used a mod before too... it's time to play as a team I reckon as I feel I'm laying up for 3-pointers all by myself... and I ain't hit the net yet. I found one trick that sorts one save at a time... but then you have to close the VN and restart. Fuck that.
Bugs (especially stuff like this roll issue) is why I never try to DL and play a game within the first week of release - at least games such as this that are very far along and have some serious path development interplays going on. I know you have to grab it to do your thing and help find those bugs so the rest of us cheap bastards can have a better experience once we do download and play it (for me, that's often as much as six weeks later), but I usually have enough of a backlog, and limited time, so I don't mind waiting - I just try to avoid some of the bigger spoilers while I am putting it off.

Thanks for what you do (even if I occasionally gig you with a "why would you do THAT?!?!"). ;)

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes