4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, fuck it for now. I'm putting in a temporary MainMenu button in the QM for those particular saves that when the Player right-clicks or presses the "Esc" key to get the Nav screen (while in-game) it throws an exception error (the audio channel bug). If that happens the Player can click "ignore" on the exception which will return them in-game and they can press the "MainMenu" button to get back to that menu without having to quit the VN entirely and restart it.
1683483987789.png
It's a band-aid for a gunshot but I have to move forward at this point.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Wow... this might blow your mind.

You use URM. I use my mod and unmodded (both). I obviously have dozens of multiple saves of my own that on load (both modded as seen below or unmodded (same pic without the mod of course) and if rollback one-step get to the same EXACT same screen of Jaye in the bathroom as yours:
View attachment 2603513

I really don't know if I can fix this issue. It's either the VN jump from RenPy v7 to v8 or the old Mutagen code... or a mix of both. See that Mutagen code has been embedded in everyone's save files from the get go... all the bloated audio tweaks, phone code that was never used, etc... which the old Music player used to work off of (as does the phone messaging system still in use). I don't know... I've wasted so many hours now trying to get to the bottom of it but I'm about to raise the white flag so I can get back to coding.

As it stands, folks might be better off with new playthroughs... or get lucky and an old save work going forward... but if you load and rollback you're probably fucked. That's a lot of maybe's and what-if's so I'm not pointing any fingers yet... so take my experiments and analysis with a few grains of salt. There's something going on under the hood though that's beyond anything I've seen before from memory. We'll see.
yep started from scratch as well, it's not too bad, you can skip relatively quickly to the new chapter, especially if you've played it already and kinda remember what the choices do...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I asked if he had a link where there is a game for ready mods in the inside of the game .. I mean that you didn’t need to download something.. just download the game to ready-made mods .. understand me?
That's not going to happen. Reason: It's way too much bandwidth to waste for a coder to have the mod pre-installed. Installing a mod in a RenPy game is straight-forward anyway. There's only two steps so laziness shouldn't be a factor, honestly.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Was the harem added to the game later, as far as I remember, there was no harem in this game, I missed a lot.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Harem? Am i missing something?

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
????

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What harem?
well it's not really a harem but you have the MC be with several girls without them being bitchy about it so kinda harem (chapter summary calles it open relationship but seems only open for the MC :D )? Jaye, Mal, Amanda, the asian chick, Fi, Rikki, Bianca, the CEO chick forgot her name

Feb 12, 2018
fix the link or add it to another service, it keeps popping up as a bad gateway, and mixdrop sucks with all the garbage popups anyway
Use the Patreon link given and download from there .It's free.
[/QUOTE]

I don't see a download link on their patreon site? Where did you see it exactly? :O

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Was the harem added to the game later, as far as I remember, there was no harem in this game, I missed a lot.
There's no harem so far. MC can have an open relationship with Mallory and Jaye so he can fuck around but neither of them is really happy about it. You can see from thousands miles away that you've to made a choice at one point. My bet is in the next chapter, latest in the chapter after that. To be honest a harem wouldn't fit to this AVN and destroy a good story, so hopefully SFS will never put this in.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
The original walkthrough mod makes you choose the choices that get you the most points with each girl but that ruins the open relationship option because MC implys to each girl he will be exclusive. You need to restart at chapter 6 and after having sex with each girl rather than choosing "I can see this being something more" & "I want all the things" choose for both girls "lets take it one day at a time". Less points per girl but now the girls know you are not exclusive so things will not blow up in your face when they find out about each other.

Whether this will be a true throuple game or not I'm not sure I don't know what the author has said but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Wonderful update that was :D
Any Jaye lover (aka normal people) will be overjoyed with this :giggle:
Plenty of drama and ARTEMIS cameo !!!! That was so great.... And another Summer Scent cameo, always a pleasure to see Eve

I'll wait for the walkthrough though cause I'm missing 2 Jaye Trust points and yet I'm on a only Jaye run :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes