4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Wait, is that pic from the mod installed?
Err no. :D I made that (the grey block is a different shade and a different font was used on purpose...but I thank you still for thinking it convincing) to illustrate a point.

Jaye snipes at us constantly but we as players are forced to make excuses, or just take it silently like a doormat :FacePalm:. At least let us put her on the spot for her antics for once e.g.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For people that like Jaye, good for them. However, for those that don't, give us the -Love, -Trust choices that will get us out of this snark circle relationship for good.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Err no. :D I made that (the grey block is a different shade and a different font was used on purpose...but I thank you still for thinking it convincing) to illustrate a point.

Jaye snipes at us constantly but we as players are forced to make excuses, or just take it silently like a doormat :FacePalm:. At least let us put her on the spot for her antics for once e.g.:
For people that like Jaye, good for them. However, for those that don't, give us the -Love, -Trust choices that will get us out of this snark circle relationship for good.
I'm hoping as of the next chapter we can call her out on being the crazy bitch she is. Since MC has come back into her life all she's done is antagonize him for her issues be it hurt, jealousy or just to be petty. So far she's closer to being a villain than a LI and the devs are going to have to be very creative to start making her even moderately likeable again.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It doesn't matter if she invited him to get a reaction or make MC jealous. Inviting the prick who tried to force himself upon you and basically caused your family to fracture just to play mind games is beyond fucked up. MC has his issues with not confronting some of his problems and not keeping in contact as much as she should have after the funeral but he's not trying to fuck with her head like she's trying to do with him.
Congrats to you and all those people that are criticizing Jaye and for thinking so rationally in such a situation where your parents are dead, where someone you love practically abandons you without a word etc... yeah all the blame should be on Jaye. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

First of all, in such a situation, feelings are high and someone like that will never think rationally (at least most of us, but hey I admire you all who is sure they will never react that way or think rationally if that happened to you :rolleyes: ).
If that was the case then impulsive people will never exist in this world, there won't be wars and the list will go on.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Game looks really great so far, I like the way the dev tells the story and the renders are really good. I'll be supporting this one.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
great udpdate, but what about jaye ? is she dumb or what ?! the mc does everything he can to be nice to come back to her,
and she keep talking to him like shit, she brings her ex back to the boat, while this is what caused their separation 5 years ago... just want to screw her for the rest of the game !...

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Congrats to you and all those people that are criticizing Jaye and for thinking so rationally in such a situation where your parents are dead, where someone you love practically abandons you without a word etc... yeah all the blame should be on Jaye. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

First of all, in such a situation, feelings are high and someone like that will never think rationally (at least most of us, but hey I admire you all who is sure they will never react that way or think rationally if that happened to you :rolleyes: ).
If that was the case then impulsive people will never exist in this world, there won't be wars and the list will go on.
Inviting the prick who tried to rape you just to make your brother jealous is beyond being irrational. No level of hurt will justify how fucked up and insane that would make Jaye look.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
wow i must say this is probably the best pacing i've seen with story progression to love making choices. just lack foreplay and teasing. great game so far.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
where someone you love practically abandons you without a word etc... yeah all the blame should be on Jaye. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

is she at least asked for why he had left ? Isn't the death of his parents a good pretext to become friends again and stop behaving like idiots ? sorry but bringing back your ex who is the reason for their separation is the worst possible move ! she's completly dumb ! besides, it's not like she behaved like this since the start of the game...

no, all the blame is not on jaye, but at this stage, it's 75 -25 for her !

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Seems like a really good game. At least as long as this is not destroyed by three letters.

Dec 9, 2020

Ah ok, I admit I didn't fully read the conversation going on there I just saw the image and thought it was weird, didn't even take a good look to see if it was shopped lol.

As for the rest, I think some people are missing something here about the mc's nature, he's not a confrontation type of person, he loves her and knows he hurt her before, but he's not someone to just snap back to snarky remarks, certainly not to her. I think even she has missed this part of his character through the constant jabbing at him to get him to react, but it's only pushed him away, all this time and she hasn't figured it out, but the mc is suppose to read between the lines, what about her?

We all know she loves him, but what exactly is she expecting? I kinda believe she wants him to react and explode in emotion all over her like that night he defended her, to the point that she is willing to hurt him to do so again, including inviting fucky mcrapeface to the boat to trigger it.

But yeah, it's probably at the point where the only thing that will stop this is if he grabs her over his knees and spanks her while saying he loves her but she needs to grow the fuck up already, meanwhile she's having an orgasm from it all. She's the main LI anyways, we know this will work out eventually, we just have to see how low in believability it will go.

Reactions: Le Pew

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You guys are toooo funneee! That is Anne the wandering wife from TAC... View attachment 1027315
At least the MC didn't bang her or he'd have had to go see a doctor when he got back to the coast...lol
Lol, you're overreacting dude.
Those are some nice pixels there and from TAC we know she gets regular health checkups. :D
If the doc is willing to fill her holes up on a regular basis too, Im positive our MC would have been fairly safe in using this Cumdump.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
is she at least asked for why he had left ? Isn't the death of his parents a good pretext to become friends again and stop behaving like idiots ? sorry but bringing back your ex who is the reason for their separation is the worst possible move ! she's completly dumb ! besides, it's not like she behaved like this since the start of the game...
That's my biggest problem with her at the moment. Even if I think her behaviour was stupid at points I understood it until MC got back in contact with her. Since then she's just escalated her shitty behaviour to the point where it looks like she'll be the one to cross the line and ruin any chance of a decent relationship between them even if it is just as brother and sister.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
But yeah, it's probably at the point where the only thing that will stop this is if he grabs her over his knees and spanks her while saying he loves her but she needs to grow the fuck up already, meanwhile she's having an orgasm from it all. She's the main LI anyways, we know this will work out eventually, we just have to see how low in believability it will go.
Well, THIS would be surprisingly welcome story development.
I was thinking about a simple hug before but now... I see that a nice hard spanking would be more befitting to Jaye's feisty temper to get a proper closure.
And for believability... I expect a glorious asspull :D

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Am I the only person who feels like Jaye just brings her own problems on herself? Like if she could communicate at all,99 percent of her drama wouldn't exist.

And I'm also mad that no one has speculated on the most important question of all.

What the fuck happened to David?

Halfway through this VN,I was thinking about donating. And then I saw Jaye react to the Mallory kiss. And then potentially bringing Christian back.

Fuck that noise.

Will revisit my feelings after the next update.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Congrats to you and all those people that are criticizing Jaye and for thinking so rationally in such a situation where your parents are dead, where someone you love practically abandons you

1. I think it was Jaye who did the abandoning...giving someone she loves the cold shoulder for 10, (TEN!) years even before he left.

But that's not even the point. People understand her and what she does fine, it still doesn't mean we have to like it or condone it. There's probably a perfectly good reason for Winona Ryder to shoplift. Maybe something in her childhood made Heard shit on Depp's bed. Most people become an alcoholic for a reason etc. That doesn't mean we must therefore have to like them and be their love.

This is supposed to be a multi LI game, but one is hanging like an albatross over everything.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The mc is the one that doesn't even meet her at the coffee when she asks to speak, people are judging without having all the details, hell we don't even have all the details about what happened with that fuckface except for a few messages that we read in her phone.
And just to be clear I'm not defending that fuckface but words can easily be taken out of context.

1. I think it was Jaye who did the abandoning...giving someone she loves the cold shoulder for 10, (TEN!) years even before he left.

But that's not even the point. People understand her and what she does fine, it still doesn't mean we have to like it or condone it. There's probably a perfectly good reason for Winona Ryder to shoplift. Maybe something in her childhood made Heard shit on Depp's bed. Most people become an alcoholic for a reason etc. That doesn't mean we must therefore have to like them and be their love.

This is supposed to be a multi LI game, but one is hanging like an albatross over everything.
Don't see it that way but yeah we all think differently, I prefer to have all the facts before condemning someone (Jaye in this case).

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
just finished 0.2 and holy shit this ain't it chief. if the writers wanted jaye to become the most hated love interest on this site then they have achieved that. she brought her would be rapist to the reading of her dead parents will. there is no coming back from that. i could have forgiven all the other shit but never this. dont care how angry she is at the MC. if i was the MC there is only one way that scene ends and that me telling her that any chance of us being a family ended the moment she invited him and she doesn't need to block my number again because she will never hear from me again. the rest of the game would need to be her trying her best to win back the mc and not the other way around. if not then just make this a full blown cuck sim.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes