4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
So fellas, I've just played this game. Intriguing storyline and good renders. It has a lot of potential. Just a quick question about where the relationship with Jayne is up to. I didn't come across any Jayne scenes except for the teenage Jayne ones where she masturbates. Is the game's preview screengrabs of Jayne naked on the bed and in the bikini on the boat scenes which have not happened yet?

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Maybe it is Jaye that is wearing the hatchet body spray as a dig and its Tara in the chopper... :p
Possible but provoking the MC knowing full well how he would feel would be almost as a bad as inviting Fuckface himself. How are people supposed to feel any sympathy for Jaye when she's acting like a mental patient on day release from the looney bin.

Reactions: JanisL

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Possible but provoking the MC knowing full well how he would feel would be almost as a bad as inviting Fuckface himself. How are people supposed to feel any sympathy for Jaye when she's acting like a mental patient on day release from the looney bin.
People do stupid shit when hurt/angry. If anything, it makes her character more realistic. So many AVNs have cookie-cutter LIs with 2D personalities and no real flaws. Jaye has shown already that she is very flawed, as are most real people.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This feels like its going to drag out the MC + Jaye thing for a really, really long time...while also putting in a ton of bad drama with i'm guessing is her old boyfriend from school who tried to rape her. I really hope they don't go that route, and actually try and mend the relationship instead of forcing that drama.

I really don't want to wait 2 years for any progress with the sister.

Reactions: JanisL

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
This feels like its going to drag out the MC + Jaye thing for a really, really long time...while also putting in a ton of bad drama with i'm guessing is her old boyfriend from school who tried to rape her. I really hope they don't go that route, and actually try and mend the relationship instead of forcing that drama.

I really don't want to wait 2 years for any progress with the sister.
It's safe to say that is not the plan. :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
just finished 0.2 and holy shit this ain't it chief. if the writers wanted jaye to become the most hated love interest on this site then they have achieved that. she brought her would be rapist to the reading of her dead parents will. there is no coming back from that. i could have forgiven all the other shit but never this. dont care how angry she is at the MC. if i was the MC there is only one way that scene ends and that me telling her that any chance of us being a family ended the moment she invited him and she doesn't need to block my number again because she will never hear from me again. the rest of the game would need to be her trying her best to win back the mc and not the other way around. if not then just make this a full blown cuck sim.
Actually, there is one plausible solution that does not lead to an end as you described. Midnight Ghost posted about it a page or two back.

MC rushes Christian who escapes back to the chopper.
MC turns over to Jaye, grabs her, pulls her up over his shoulder, walks back, sits down, pulls Jaye over his knees, pulls her pants down, and starts spanking her ass hard.

The expected monologue/dialogue happens:

MC
smack This hurts me more than it hurts you smack because I love you smack more than anything smack, I left smack because I couldn't smack cope with my feelings for you smack but you are not doing this smack, not to our parents, smack not to me, not to us!
Do you understand? smack

Jaye
sobbing, heavy panting, orgasmic screams, more heavy panting... Yes...

Jaye walks away (sobbing) with her hands holding her naked burning red buttocks and her head down...
(Not visible to anyone, a happy smirk on her face gives away her true feelings...)

Asspull cliffhanger solved to everyone's satisfaction!

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Actually, there is one plausible solution that does not lead to an end as you described. Midnight Ghost posted about it a page or two back.

MC rushes Christian who escapes back to the chopper.
MC turns over to Jaye, grabs her, pulls her up over his shoulder, walks back, sits down, pulls Jaye over his knees, pulls her pants down, and starts spanking her ass hard.

The expected monologue/dialogue happens:

MC
smack This hurts me more than it hurts you smack because I love you smack more than anything smack, I left smack because I couldn't smack cope with my feelings for you smack but you are not doing this smack, not to our parents, smack not to me, not to us!
Do you understand? smack

Jaye
sobbing, heavy panting, orgasmic screams, more heavy panting... Yes...

Jaye walks away (sobbing) with her hands holding her naked burning red buttocks and her head down...
(Not visible to anyone, a happy smirk on her face gives away her true feelings...)

Asspull cliffhanger solved to everyone's satisfaction!
Sounds like this is gonna become a HoneySelect game

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Am I the only person who feels like Jaye just brings her own problems on herself? Like if she could communicate at all,99 percent of her drama wouldn't exist.

And I'm also mad that no one has speculated on the most important question of all.

What the fuck happened to David?

Halfway through this VN,I was thinking about donating. And then I saw Jaye react to the Mallory kiss. And then potentially bringing Christian back.

Fuck that noise.

Will revisit my feelings after the next update.
Well that was the whole point Jaye react to Mallory's kiss she gets insanely jealous so she ask the clown to come with her just to make him jealous/angry as well? what's next are they going to kiss in front him to see how he would react?:unsure:

Last edited:

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I loved most of the chapter but like others have said it didn't paint Jaye in the best light. We know she loves the MC but while she wants the MC to read between the lines, she doesn't seem to do that either, especially if you aren't the one to initiate the kiss with Mallory back in Colorado and she's the one that plants one of you at the lawyers, she reacts to it, doesn't even bother trying to hear MC out and then assumes you blew her off to be with her and was the one to invite her along, especially when the MC and Mallory are on the same flight like others have said she brought that on herself.

While you could say that 5 years has passed and maybe they patched things up, to bring your could-have-been rapist with you to a will reading is just a little bit of a stretch realism wise perhaps. Like others have said we know she probably only brought him along to get a reaction out of the MC but if Christian and her patched things up over the last 5 years of even if they hadn't she's just using him to get a reaction from the MC, perhaps hoping that the MC will beat the shit out of him again to prove he still cares about her like he did in the past but what if he doesn't and is like "Well okay then, you brought him, so be it." Even more so if you did kiss Mallory in Colorado before you left, then she's got other problems because the MC could go with Mallory and she's stuck with him. Potentially to the point that the MC doesn't want to put up with it anymore.

On the other hand, the second Christian was mentioned at the end of the chapter my immediate thought was "Where's the option to immediately kick his ass again so in that regard Stone Fox Studios did the job with that :p Beyond that figuring out the mystery that is Mallory beyond knowing she hopes MC's mom's new drug might help with the voice in her head is great.Will be interesting to see where the story goes in the next chapter whenever it comes out.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What is wrong with Mallory during the scene outside of the lodge? Is it just that she has differently colored eyes?

Reactions: Glooskabe

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the Chance that Mallory could be MC Halfsister is a high one here.

look in the flashback where Amanda and Mallory are still schoolkids,there she already heard his dad in her mind.
and there she said something about why dad took her away from her mom,and then she saw how her dad shoot himself.

what if Mallorys dad is MC Mothers EX-Husband and Mallory is and kid from another Mirrage but MC and Mallory have the same father??

that could make sense

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
the Chance that Mallory could be MC Halfsister is a high one here.

look in the flashback where Amanda and Mallory are still schoolkids,there she already heard his dad in her mind.
and there she said something about why dad took her away from her mom,and then she saw how her dad shoot himself.

what if Mallorys dad is MC Mothers EX-Husband and Mallory is and kid from another Mirrage but MC and Mallory have the same father??

that could make sense
I thought that too, although admittedly given the fact she already had his picture and folder in the car before her boss called to tell her where the MC was that and I'm pretty sure her green eye is the same colour as the MC's that made me think half sister.

Reactions: Steinchen

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I loved most of the chapter but like others have said it didn't paint Jaye in the best light. We know she loves the MC but while she wants the MC to read between the lines, she doesn't seem to do that either, especially if you aren't the one to initiate the kiss with Mallory back in Colorado and she's the one that plants one of you at the lawyers, she reacts to it, doesn't even bother trying to hear MC out and then assumes you blew her off to be with her and was the one to invite her along, especially when the MC and Mallory are on the same flight like others have said she brought that on herself.

While you could say that 5 years has passed and maybe they patched things up, to bring your could-have-been rapist with you to a will reading is just a little bit of a stretch realism wise perhaps. Like others have said we know she probably only brought him along to get a reaction out of the MC but if Christian and her patched things up over the last 5 years of even if they hadn't she's just using him to get a reaction from the MC, perhaps hoping that the MC will beat the shit out of him again to prove he still cares about her like he did in the past but what if he doesn't and is like "Well okay then, you brought him, so be it." Even more so if you did kiss Mallory in Colorado before you left, then she's got other problems because the MC could go with Mallory and she's stuck with him. Potentially to the point that the MC doesn't want to put up with it anymore.

On the other hand, the second Christian was mentioned at the end of the chapter my immediate thought was "Where's the option to immediately kick his ass again so in that regard Stone Fox Studios did the job with that :p Beyond that figuring out the mystery that is Mallory beyond knowing she hopes MC's mom's new drug might help with the voice in her head is great.Will be interesting to see where the story goes in the next chapter whenever it comes out.
You pretty much hit the nail on the coffin with that comment and it wouldn't surprise me when that happens in the next update lol.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes