4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Footjob content? It is during the scene with Amanda and Mallory. Maybe there is more than that, but it is not something I choose so I can't think of anything more.
No, there is no footjob content in that scene at all. The only scene with any foot action in the latest release is the Bianca movie scene, and even there I wouldn't call it a footjob.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
No, there is no footjob content in that scene at all. The only scene with any foot action in the latest release is the Bianca movie scene, and even there I wouldn't call it a footjob.
Regardless, I don't remember a full "footjob", but merely a bit of touching with a foot for like a stroke or two in the lead-up to the "actual" scene.
I'll have to replay it now because my recollection of that part is Mallory making a joke hoping the MC was not into feet.
Am I correct?

Jul 1, 2022
It was probably the most redeeming thing she could have said for me. I don't like Mallory, but knowing she's not a foot fetishist is a point in her favor. I don't mind most folks that enjoy feet (looking at you, Tarantino!), but it is just not my cuppa.
True. Makes me wonder if Jaye is the same as Mallory when it comes to not being a foot fetishist

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (v0.8a (non-Steam) & v0.8a (Steam))
View attachment 1704575

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Good afternoon (CST),

FYI: I will have v0.8b for Steam (Update) available shortly:
1685898121168.png 1685898148069.png

I want to update it to the latest Core too which means a few new features so I need time to sort that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes